Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could the game be cancelled? 08:04 - Feb 26 with 32869 viewsThe_Knightowl

The weather forecast for London is looking bleaker by the hour. Its not a fully covered roof but if its snowing heavily and the roads , rail etc infrastructure are compromised ccould the game be cancelled?
Could the game be cancelled? on 19:26 - Feb 26 with 4515 viewsnordenblue

Could the game be cancelled? on 19:08 - Feb 26 by rochdaleriddler

M6 is 232.2 miles long

Brilliant,we all have access to Google
Could the game be cancelled? on 21:04 - Feb 26 with 4295 viewsrochdaleriddler

Could the game be cancelled? on 19:26 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

Brilliant,we all have access to Google

Why didn't you google the spurs attendance limits then instead of making things up

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Could the game be cancelled? on 21:49 - Feb 26 with 4191 viewsnordenblue

Could the game be cancelled? on 21:04 - Feb 26 by rochdaleriddler

Why didn't you google the spurs attendance limits then instead of making things up

The exact number was pretty irrelevant really the fact it's capped for such games was the main focus,well at least for anybody with an IQ troubling even double figures....

To coin a so eloquently put phrase "read it again you thick tvvat"
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 22:00]
Could the game be cancelled? on 22:10 - Feb 26 with 4121 viewsrochdaleriddler

Could the game be cancelled? on 21:49 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

The exact number was pretty irrelevant really the fact it's capped for such games was the main focus,well at least for anybody with an IQ troubling even double figures....

To coin a so eloquently put phrase "read it again you thick tvvat"
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 22:00]

The number was important, you weren't even close to it, you do like making stuff up don't you. Best set off now for Wembley , might be delays

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Could the game be cancelled? on 22:34 - Feb 26 with 4027 viewsnordenblue

Could the game be cancelled? on 22:10 - Feb 26 by rochdaleriddler

The number was important, you weren't even close to it, you do like making stuff up don't you. Best set off now for Wembley , might be delays

I do it just to impress you... i wouldnt set off just yet you'll be a tad early,saying that it will give you more drinking time to think up some more brilliant posts
Could the game be cancelled? on 23:22 - Feb 26 with 3920 viewsD_Alien

Latest weather report suggests the worst of the snow will head further north towards Scotland for a time, including most of Wednesday, though it'll remain at or below freezing in the east and London area

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Could the game be cancelled? on 06:23 - Feb 27 with 3764 viewsdavidab2202

Hope for anyone travelling down M6 that travel is easier than the 2trips down that I have made in past few days
Well over Three hours yesterday from joining M6 from near Thelwell down to M5 what a nightmare
Could the game be cancelled? on 07:43 - Feb 27 with 3643 viewsrochdaleriddler

Could the game be cancelled? on 22:34 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

I do it just to impress you... i wouldnt set off just yet you'll be a tad early,saying that it will give you more drinking time to think up some more brilliant posts

I'm driving, no drinking for me, I'll look out for you , I imagine you will be in an allegro, sporting driving gloves gripping your free ticket tightly. Tootle pip

Login to get fewer ads

Could the game be cancelled? on 08:26 - Feb 27 with 3539 viewsUnmoderatedCF

London is relatively snow free but Kent/East Sussex has very deep snow with more to come.

Dont think there is much chance of me getting to the game!
Could the game be cancelled? on 08:29 - Feb 27 with 3529 viewsDaleFan7

Can't see the game itself being off but getting there is a different story seeing some of the roads around the country.
Could the game be cancelled? on 08:34 - Feb 27 with 3518 viewsaleanddale

Could the game be cancelled? on 06:23 - Feb 27 by davidab2202

Hope for anyone travelling down M6 that travel is easier than the 2trips down that I have made in past few days
Well over Three hours yesterday from joining M6 from near Thelwell down to M5 what a nightmare

Agree its bad at the best of times.

yesterday was horrendous... but 2 sections closed for a time and multiple bumps make it an exception.

leave early has to be the best advice.
Could the game be cancelled? on 09:08 - Feb 27 with 3424 viewsdingdangblue

I think the home attendance will be definitely affected by the weather - especially at £10,£5 ( what I mean by that is if some Spurs members have to automatically buy tickets for every game - they might not attend as they are only losing a tenner at the most) . I bet a fair few Spurs fans will stay indoors and watch it on telly rather than the hassle of braving -3 temperatures on a Wednesday night.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 9:55]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:15 - Feb 27 with 3404 viewssussex_dale

Snow in Sussex overnight - hoping thats all we get!
Could the game be cancelled? on 09:18 - Feb 27 with 3381 viewsUnmoderatedCF

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:08 - Feb 27 by dingdangblue

I think the home attendance will be definitely affected by the weather - especially at £10,£5 ( what I mean by that is if some Spurs members have to automatically buy tickets for every game - they might not attend as they are only losing a tenner at the most) . I bet a fair few Spurs fans will stay indoors and watch it on telly rather than the hassle of braving -3 temperatures on a Wednesday night.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 9:55]

I hate missing games but tomorrow really looks like a non-starter for me.
Could the game be cancelled? on 09:42 - Feb 27 with 3306 viewsDaleiLama

As of 15 mins ago, local conditions look ok

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:57 - Feb 27 with 3249 viewsdingdangblue

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:18 - Feb 27 by UnmoderatedCF

I hate missing games but tomorrow really looks like a non-starter for me.

How does it work with Wembley games? Are tickets automatically purchased by fans whether they attend or not? Just thinking of our cut of the gate? The game may be almost sold out even if a lot less than 50,000 attend?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 9:58]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Could the game be cancelled? on 10:09 - Feb 27 with 3213 viewsUnmoderatedCF

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:57 - Feb 27 by dingdangblue

How does it work with Wembley games? Are tickets automatically purchased by fans whether they attend or not? Just thinking of our cut of the gate? The game may be almost sold out even if a lot less than 50,000 attend?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 9:58]

I have paid for my ticket. If i don't go i don't get the money back. I think Spurs actually announce attendance as people through the turnstiles but obviously 'receipts' will be tickets sold.
Could the game be cancelled? on 10:39 - Feb 27 with 3128 viewsdingdangblue

Could the game be cancelled? on 10:09 - Feb 27 by UnmoderatedCF

I have paid for my ticket. If i don't go i don't get the money back. I think Spurs actually announce attendance as people through the turnstiles but obviously 'receipts' will be tickets sold.

Yes we did the same with the home gate: 8400 but the stadium holds nearer to 10,000.

Could the game be cancelled? on 11:35 - Feb 27 with 2992 viewsBarryStrange

Could the game be cancelled? on 09:15 - Feb 27 by sussex_dale

Snow in Sussex overnight - hoping thats all we get!

Got to the station this morning to discover that Southern had shut the entire line I normally use. Only running about 1 in 3 trains through Clapham to Victoria. Not even fookin snowed since yesterday lunchtime.
Could the game be cancelled? on 12:50 - Feb 27 with 2822 viewsjudd

Could the game be cancelled? on 11:35 - Feb 27 by BarryStrange

Got to the station this morning to discover that Southern had shut the entire line I normally use. Only running about 1 in 3 trains through Clapham to Victoria. Not even fookin snowed since yesterday lunchtime.

Shandy-drinking lightweights.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Could the game be cancelled? on 13:57 - Feb 27 with 2592 viewsUnmoderatedCF

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-rochdale-travel-information-270218/
Could the game be cancelled? on 14:17 - Feb 27 with 2510 viewsD_Alien

Could the game be cancelled? on 13:57 - Feb 27 by UnmoderatedCF

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-rochdale-travel-information-270218/

Many thanks for these updates UmCF

Can you advise further on the likely security queuing times for the expected size of crowd? Is the estimate of "arrive 90 minutes before kick off" based on a capacity crowd? What's been your experience?

Thanks again

Could the game be cancelled? on 14:29 - Feb 27 with 2460 viewsUnmoderatedCF

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/match/team-news/spurs-v-rochdale
Could the game be cancelled? on 14:33 - Feb 27 with 2437 viewsUnmoderatedCF

Could the game be cancelled? on 14:17 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

Many thanks for these updates UmCF

Can you advise further on the likely security queuing times for the expected size of crowd? Is the estimate of "arrive 90 minutes before kick off" based on a capacity crowd? What's been your experience?

Thanks again

90 mins isn't necessary. I would say 30 mins will be fine. Doors will open 90 mins before kick-off though.

They sometimes have trouble getting enough stewards for mid-week games which is why they encourage fans to arrive early. They will 100% do a (useless) bag check & even more useless pat-down on everyone entering the ground.

As i say, 30 mins should be more than adequate.
Could the game be cancelled? on 14:35 - Feb 27 with 2427 viewsD_Alien

Could the game be cancelled? on 14:33 - Feb 27 by UnmoderatedCF

90 mins isn't necessary. I would say 30 mins will be fine. Doors will open 90 mins before kick-off though.

They sometimes have trouble getting enough stewards for mid-week games which is why they encourage fans to arrive early. They will 100% do a (useless) bag check & even more useless pat-down on everyone entering the ground.

As i say, 30 mins should be more than adequate.

That's great, cheers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024