Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread 21:31 - May 11 with 31488 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:43 - May 13 with 3974 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:40 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

They say that the Stoke goal was on side, but how could the linesman tell, even in slow motion it is very hard to tell, plus they already had a player offside.

I thought I was bad for blaming the officials. Every matchday thread is the same with you
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:44 - May 13 with 3926 viewsmoonie

Chairman goes first before any improvement can get under way
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:45 - May 13 with 3868 viewsmagicdaps10

Worse team/squad in the league.

They say the league table doesnt lie.......sorry but it does, we should be bottom.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:48 - May 13 with 3764 viewsPegojack

I hope Jenkins and the dirty sell outs are getting plenty of stick today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:51 - May 13 with 3592 viewsRancid

Just smile.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:51 - May 13 with 3581 viewsSmellyplumz

We are going to struggle next season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:52 - May 13 with 3571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:43 - May 13 by BLAZE

I thought I was bad for blaming the officials. Every matchday thread is the same with you

That is because more often than not they decide the result of a game instead of the Players.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:54 - May 13 with 3449 viewsSwansea93

Let's get on the pitch and refuse to leave and chant at the board.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:54 - May 13 with 3447 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:37 - May 13 by moonie

It's wrong to wish injuries on players but just wish Routledge had been crooked instead of Fer

No manager in his right mind would start with Toutledge

It IS Perch.

Welcome back Perch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:55 - May 13 with 3416 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:52 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

That is because more often than not they decide the result of a game instead of the Players.

Yes that's why we have only scored 28 goals this season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:58 - May 13 with 3305 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:03 - May 13 by airedale

The bars closed at 2:50 today in the West stand.

Run out of eggnog innit.

And it takes you lot 10 minutes to climb the stairs
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:59 - May 13 with 3265 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:40 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

They say that the Stoke goal was on side, but how could the linesman tell, even in slow motion it is very hard to tell, plus they already had a player offside.

If the linesman can't tell, then the attacker gets the benefit of the doubt.

Not that it matters.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 16:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:06 - May 13 with 3063 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:43 - May 13 by BLAZE

If he's waited until the matchday thread then it's an improvement. Usually our fans make excuses as soon as the referees are appointed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:11 - May 13 with 2936 viewsjacksfullaces

deck chairs on titanic spring to mind when picking a swans squad .. yet whoever isn't picked (by virtue that we don't witness their s^^t) suddenly becomes a managerial mistake. time to let it go with carvahal, some are starting to sound like that cretin that runs vital swansea.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:11 - May 13 with 2934 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:54 - May 13 by monmouth

It IS Perch.

Welcome back Perch.

Or it's someone going out of their way to pretend to be perchie. Personally think they are trying too hard.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:13 - May 13 with 2851 viewsforkbeard

Fabianski saves our arse again
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:16 - May 13 with 2728 viewsmoonie

This perchrocks character.

Could someone give me some backgrouNd

I'm confused

Routledge finally off the field of play then .
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:16 - May 13 with 2717 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:13 - May 13 by forkbeard

Fabianski saves our arse again

We could have done with him having the worst game of his career today. I'm the representatives of other clubs in attendance will be sending back a glowing report of him after today's game.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:18 - May 13 with 2665 viewsmoonie

He s not taken control but he must be sickened mr dwight at what is in front of him
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:18 - May 13 with 2661 viewsA_Fans_Dad

To be fair up till now Rangel has played pretty well.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:22 - May 13 with 2499 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:18 - May 13 by moonie

He s not taken control but he must be sickened mr dwight at what is in front of him

I am sure he is. He'll be a second division goalkeeper in 30 minutes time, when he should be playing at the very highest level. He has done tremendously well to put last season behind him where he was probably the worst goalkeeper in the league. I hope he goes on to win some trophies elsewhere.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:25 - May 13 with 2438 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of all the places Andre could put that ball and it was straight at Butland.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 16:25]
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:25 - May 13 with 2421 viewsmoonie

Disagree with that but he must really take command of his box. He s far too quiet.

However, Noirdfelt!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - May 13 with 2395 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:45 - May 13 by magicdaps10

Worse team/squad in the league.

They say the league table doesnt lie.......sorry but it does, we should be bottom.

Unless I am mistaken, if things stay as they are Swansea finish bottom with WBA currently drawing at Palace and on a better goal difference

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:27 - May 13 with 2366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clucas on for Dyer instead of Narsingh.
CC really does make some odd changes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024