Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread 21:31 - May 11 with 31619 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:08 - May 13 with 2885 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:05 - May 13 by airedale

Obviously the board must have plans in relation to who’s who, but for me Carlos has proved that he is capable of reaching the playoffs. So personally I’d be happy to see him stay.

Wednesday fans don't rate his recruitment skills at all.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:08 - May 13 with 2881 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:05 - May 13 by airedale

Obviously the board must have plans in relation to who’s who, but for me Carlos has proved that he is capable of reaching the playoffs. So personally I’d be happy to see him stay.

Go and have a read of the SWFC forums and report back.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:10 - May 13 with 2861 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:08 - May 13 by Cooperman

Go and have a read of the SWFC forums and report back.

This is very worrying imo. Smacks of Jenkins having his mucky mits all over it, please god that's not the case.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:15 - May 13 with 2816 viewsdobjack2

The football under him was dreadful and tactically baffling. Yes he had a sh!t squad but a bit of bottle and belief at the end would have kept us up.

Keeping him in post is not going to get us playing the way that brought us success.

We will remain what we have become, a football club trying to do the same things as clubs that have greater resources whose main ambition is not to lose a game.

Sadly a sign of things to come if we really are thinking of keeping him.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 18:18]
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:22 - May 13 with 2749 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:15 - May 13 by dobjack2

The football under him was dreadful and tactically baffling. Yes he had a sh!t squad but a bit of bottle and belief at the end would have kept us up.

Keeping him in post is not going to get us playing the way that brought us success.

We will remain what we have become, a football club trying to do the same things as clubs that have greater resources whose main ambition is not to lose a game.

Sadly a sign of things to come if we really are thinking of keeping him.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 18:18]

It’s not playing the way we used to I miss the most.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:29 - May 13 with 2697 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:22 - May 13 by airedale

Yep - entertainment
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 19:14 - May 13 with 2481 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 18:22 - May 13 by airedale

And you want anti-football shithouse Carvalhal??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 19:22 - May 13 with 2446 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:55 - May 13 by BLAZE

No it's really not. We survived something like 97 years of our history outside the top flight. Life, and Swansea City goes on...

Edit. Maths.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 17:47]

On the good ship PL, that is all.👍
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:05 - May 13 with 2126 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 19:14 - May 13 by monmouth

And you want anti-football shithouse Carvalhal??

Ideally I would like someone who would get us playing attractive, entertaining football.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 00:19 - May 14 with 1924 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:45 - May 13 by Captain_Sham

1 year ago

One year later...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024