Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread 21:31 - May 11 with 31489 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 16:27 - May 13 with 2965 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:27 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Clucas on for Dyer instead of Narsingh.
CC really does make some odd changes.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:17]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:27 - May 13 with 2964 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - May 13 by Shaky

Unless I am mistaken, if things stay as they are Swansea finish bottom with WBA currently drawing at Palace and on a better goal difference

WBA a point behind, Stoke below on gd innit? Unless the sporting life live table is incorrect.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:29 - May 13 with 2925 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:58 - May 13 by LeonWasGod

Run out of eggnog innit.

And it takes you lot 10 minutes to climb the stairs

Don't you go taking the piss out of Prostate Park mate.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:30 - May 13 with 2878 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - May 13 by Shaky

Unless I am mistaken, if things stay as they are Swansea finish bottom with WBA currently drawing at Palace and on a better goal difference

. . .and according to the Daily Mail that would cost a couple of million squid.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:31 - May 13 with 2859 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:30 - May 13 by Shaky

. . .and according to the Daily Mail that would cost a couple of million squid.

Yup, you were initially mistaken.

WBA losing to Palace anyway.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:32 - May 13 with 2821 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tammy stops Andre from scoring by blocking his shot.
You just couldn't make it up.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:33 - May 13 with 2796 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:31 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

Yup, you were initially mistaken.

WBA losing to Palace anyway.

Wow. All these tables are alive - isn't technology grand?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:35 - May 13 with 2733 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:33 - May 13 by Shaky

Wow. All these tables are alive - isn't technology grand?

It can be.

You were initially mistaken, even before Palace score you were above Stoke and WBA.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:36 - May 13 with 2692 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3 shots in 2 seconds and Butland stops 2 and the defenders stop the 3rd.
We just cannot get the ball in the net.
But you can't say the boys are not trying or creating chances.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:37 - May 13 with 2660 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we think Dan Altman, self proclaimed moneyball transfer super genius will update his LinkedIn bio after today?

"In December 2016 I joined Kaplan-Levien Sports as head of strategy. At that time I also became senior advisor for football operations at Swansea City AFC. In January 2017 I became senior advisor for soccer operations at D.C. United."

D.C. United are rock bottom of their league, we are second bottom. Great job, Dan!

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:39 - May 13 with 2607 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:37 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we think Dan Altman, self proclaimed moneyball transfer super genius will update his LinkedIn bio after today?

"In December 2016 I joined Kaplan-Levien Sports as head of strategy. At that time I also became senior advisor for football operations at Swansea City AFC. In January 2017 I became senior advisor for soccer operations at D.C. United."

D.C. United are rock bottom of their league, we are second bottom. Great job, Dan!

Third bottom, not second bottom.

It seems that hip new disease Shakyitis ( not reading league tables ) is catching!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:39 - May 13 with 2601 viewsjasper_T

Fine margins, we've very narrowly avoided an absolute battering here.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:41 - May 13 with 2514 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:39 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

It seems that hip new disease Shakyitis ( not reading league tables ) is catching!

Thanks for correcting me, Bluey. I remember posting how I thought Warnock was an excellent appointment and how it was foolish for our fans to mock your very brief run of poor form a few months ago.

I hope you achieve some memorable results next season that your fans will remember forever, but ultimately come back to join us in the second division in 12 months time. It is a real shame we couldn't see two Welsh clubs in the top tier again.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:42 - May 13 with 2503 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:39 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

Actually updating the league tables without results being in is fcuking stupid.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:43 - May 13 with 2432 viewsmagicdaps10

Jordan Ayew is frustrating as fvvck.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:44 - May 13 with 2385 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:42 - May 13 by Shaky

Actually updating the league tables without results being in is fcuking stupid.

Maybe to you, but it gives a usual indication as to how things are going.

Plus of course, Stoke would have had to have tonked you to overcome the gd anyway.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:45 - May 13 with 2366 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:36 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

3 shots in 2 seconds and Butland stops 2 and the defenders stop the 3rd.
We just cannot get the ball in the net.
But you can't say the boys are not trying or creating chances.

Showcasing their 'skills'
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:45 - May 13 with 2357 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:41 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thanks for correcting me, Bluey. I remember posting how I thought Warnock was an excellent appointment and how it was foolish for our fans to mock your very brief run of poor form a few months ago.

I hope you achieve some memorable results next season that your fans will remember forever, but ultimately come back to join us in the second division in 12 months time. It is a real shame we couldn't see two Welsh clubs in the top tier again.

Nothing to say you won't come back up if you get a good manager and recruit wisely.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:46 - May 13 with 2309 viewsjamiewales

This is laughable...
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:47 - May 13 with 2250 viewsmoonie

It's really not .
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - May 13 with 2174 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So Tammy is fouled and the Ref blows up for full time exactly on 90 minutes.
Not one second of injury time.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - May 13 with 2097 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Who says refs don't have an opinion.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:53 - May 13 with 2025 viewsjack2jack

It's been an honour and a pleasure guys but it's all over
Thanks for the memories
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:53 - May 13 with 2012 viewsmonmouth

We have to cash in on Mawson at maximum hype. He is very ordinary and often extraordinarily poor. Sell pdq.

Let me be the first to say, I’m really glad that we don’t have to endure another season of that shit, which is what it would have been, even though the Chumpionship is a truly appalling thought. I don’t think we are coming back anytime soon.

F*ck you Jenkins, Dineen and all. You bunch of utter c*nts. F*ck you Yankers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:55 - May 13 with 1931 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

He'd probably had enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024