Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans 21:34 - Aug 7 with 85221 viewsHayesender

What a bunch of absolute cnts. Attacked my 11 year old stepson by nandos after the game, and my 16 year old stepson has ended up being arrested for kicking one of the cnts in the head to get him off his brother.

I was then arrested for defending myself against two of the cnts, and then de-arrested when it became clear I was only defending myself.

Sat at home now with grazed nuckles and want feels like a cracked rib.

Why, just why do we let these arseholes out at the same time to cause fcking havoc?

Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall fans on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 6063 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 15:30 - Aug 11 by Bexley

You're entitled to an opinion. Personally, I feel that as a group of fans, we may be many things, racist is not one of them. Although I don't dispute we probably do have a few racist people following us, most clubs probably do deep down.

Why am I here? It's a free world, isn't it? Just adding some balance to the discussion.

Where did I say Millwall is racist?

I do agree though that all clubs, QPR included, probably have some people that are like that.

Rather than going on other clubs boards protesting how misunderstood your fans are, how about channeling your time and energy to do something about it within your own club environment?

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:17]
Millwall fans on 20:16 - Aug 11 with 5764 viewshoops_legend

I bet there is two sides to this story...

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Millwall fans on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 5702 viewsDiscodroids

Always think of this Panorama clip when Millwall are mentioned. It Still gives me a giggle from the floorboards up.

'F troop are the real nutters' narrated by some bloke who sounds like dirk bogarde.

A Number One.

Millwall fans on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 5676 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Millwall fans on 10:54 - Aug 11 by Juzzie

"I would be embarrassed to go to a game, where I know the away fans are known to cause trouble -............. but then to leave a woman and kids on their own.... ".

I find this comment unbelievably astonishing.

Firstly, this is London, not Kabul. It SHOULD be perfectly reasonable for anyone, including 'little-women' & children, to walk down the street without fear of being caught up in anything.

Secondly, we're in the 2020's, not the 70's or 80's. Women are perfectly able you know to go about their business without the need for a burly man to chaperone them. The fact you suggest he should says more about Millwall than it does about him.

I lived in Lewisham (just off the Lee High Road) in the early 90's and found even then the whole area (including pushing outwards into Kent) was like a time bubble. Apart from a tiny one around the corner and the Fox & Firkin in Ladywell, I avoided any of the local pubs. You'd walk in and it would be full of 'lads' in sta-press trousers and white socks who would all look at you as you walked to the bar. The whole area felt like it was in this 'Jim Davidson' time warp.

I went to the very first game (vs Sporting Lisbon) at The New Den and the atmosphere then was still very uncomfortable. There was a black guy sitting a row or two in front of me, on his own and clearly just wanting to watch the game. A group of white men kept tugging at the programme in his back pocket and then looking away all innocently and laughing when he turned around. You may argue there was no racist intention but the infantile behavior was very odd at best.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 10:58]

Tiny pub around the corner….The Dacre Arms? Lovely little boozer.
Millwall fans on 21:40 - Aug 11 with 5605 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 20:49 - Aug 11 by Beckenhamhoop

Tiny pub around the corner….The Dacre Arms? Lovely little boozer.

I think it was the Holly Tree on Dermody Road but I can’t be sure. It was certainly along that road or down Courthill Road.
Millwall fans on 22:25 - Aug 11 with 5502 viewsizlingtonhoop

Millwall fans on 16:29 - Aug 11 by Bexley

I think ya kind of missed the point, but yeah it's a horrible post. Man up fella

I must have.

My point was I ain't gonna be embarrassed or scared away by your lot.

You seem to have not grasped that.
Millwall fans on 22:36 - Aug 11 with 5477 viewsGloryHunter

Millwall fans on 21:40 - Aug 11 by Juzzie

I think it was the Holly Tree on Dermody Road but I can’t be sure. It was certainly along that road or down Courthill Road.

The Holly Tree has been boarded up for a couple of years. Lovely Irish Pub, showing football and other sports on separate TVs. Not turned into flats yet, and there is some local hope that it might be resurrected as a pub.
Millwall fans on 22:39 - Aug 11 with 5466 viewsMick_S

Millwall fans on 20:39 - Aug 11 by Discodroids

Always think of this Panorama clip when Millwall are mentioned. It Still gives me a giggle from the floorboards up.

'F troop are the real nutters' narrated by some bloke who sounds like dirk bogarde.

Robbie Vincent nutter.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans on 01:12 - Aug 12 with 5307 viewsBoston

Millwall fans on 22:39 - Aug 11 by Mick_S

Robbie Vincent nutter.

That bopping must run in the family.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall fans on 10:32 - Aug 12 with 5040 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 22:25 - Aug 11 by izlingtonhoop

I must have.

My point was I ain't gonna be embarrassed or scared away by your lot.

You seem to have not grasped that.

You wont be at the Den this season though, will you!
Millwall fans on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 5038 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 16:55 - Aug 11 by Juzzie

Where did I say Millwall is racist?

I do agree though that all clubs, QPR included, probably have some people that are like that.

Rather than going on other clubs boards protesting how misunderstood your fans are, how about channeling your time and energy to do something about it within your own club environment?

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:17]

You do jump to a lot of conclusions don't you, slow down!
Millwall fans on 10:53 - Aug 12 with 5031 viewsAshdown_Ranger

The problem isn't Millwall fans, the problem is people.

I have two friends who are Millwall fans. One is the gentlest soul you're ever likely to meet. The other volunteers in his community on all sorts of stuff and manages a charity shop for free.

But some people are just f*ckwit racist Neanderthals. Every club has them.

It's just the general perception that Millwall has more than their fair share. My personal experience of Millwall fans at games, home and away, would support that general perception.
Millwall fans on 11:32 - Aug 12 with 4980 viewsizlingtonhoop

Millwall fans on 10:32 - Aug 12 by Bexley

You wont be at the Den this season though, will you!

It won't be the first time.
Millwall fans on 11:53 - Aug 12 with 4919 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 10:33 - Aug 12 by Bexley

You do jump to a lot of conclusions don't you, slow down!

You're the one jumping to conclusions.
Millwall fans on 12:12 - Aug 12 with 4860 viewsizlingtonhoop

Millwall fans on 11:53 - Aug 12 by Juzzie

You're the one jumping to conclusions.

Certainly as far as responding to me was concerned...
Millwall fans on 12:15 - Aug 12 with 4854 viewscolinallcars

To be fair, I did admire that bloke that stood up to knife-wielding terrorists at Borough market and shouted “We're Millwall !”
Millwall fans on 12:48 - Aug 12 with 4778 viewsBexley

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

This kind of backfires on you when it transpires the OP did have a go back and was arrested before being de-arrested for sticking up for himself - allegedly
Millwall fans on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 4745 viewsozranger

For something stupid to do, I jumped on to one of the Millwall forums and found a few interesting items. The first is actually a fascinating discussion re taking the knee. If you stand back and read it with an open mind, there appears some merit in a few of the comments. This is especially the case with that at the end on the intended FA ban of fans who do anything racist to another individual, of which the Wall fans think booing would be included.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/last-night-the-knee.49411/

The second is in relation to an article in the Spectator by, apparently, one of our own. However, without criticising Wall, I think it was utterly ill-advised to bring your missus along to her first game when we play them. The Wall guys are calling him an idiot and worst bit of journalism. It is very much what you would expect to find on the back page of a paper that only delivers sensationalism.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/i-took-my-wife-to-a-millwall-match-and-it-di
Millwall fans on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 4742 viewsEsox_Lucius

Millwall fans on 12:48 - Aug 12 by Bexley

This kind of backfires on you when it transpires the OP did have a go back and was arrested before being de-arrested for sticking up for himself - allegedly

What are your views on Brexit and Covid19?

The grass is always greener.

Millwall fans on 14:23 - Aug 12 with 4626 viewsNorthernr

Millwall fans on 13:09 - Aug 12 by Esox_Lucius

What are your views on Brexit and Covid19?

Absolutely fcking not.
Millwall fans on 14:47 - Aug 12 with 4583 viewsrobith

Millwall fans on 13:09 - Aug 12 by ozranger

For something stupid to do, I jumped on to one of the Millwall forums and found a few interesting items. The first is actually a fascinating discussion re taking the knee. If you stand back and read it with an open mind, there appears some merit in a few of the comments. This is especially the case with that at the end on the intended FA ban of fans who do anything racist to another individual, of which the Wall fans think booing would be included.

The second is in relation to an article in the Spectator by, apparently, one of our own. However, without criticising Wall, I think it was utterly ill-advised to bring your missus along to her first game when we play them. The Wall guys are calling him an idiot and worst bit of journalism. It is very much what you would expect to find on the back page of a paper that only delivers sensationalism.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/i-took-my-wife-to-a-millwall-match-and-it-di

Toby Young is a f@cking melt. I'm sure he's only there if someone else is paying.
Millwall fans on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 4558 viewskensalriser

Millwall fans on 14:47 - Aug 12 by robith

Toby Young is a f@cking melt. I'm sure he's only there if someone else is paying.

Agreed, another professional gobshite who's never done an honest day's work in his life. Let's not discuss that kind of tw@ttery here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millwall fans on 17:41 - Aug 12 with 4400 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans on 14:59 - Aug 12 by kensalriser

Agreed, another professional gobshite who's never done an honest day's work in his life. Let's not discuss that kind of tw@ttery here.

Bit harsh. Loads of QPR fans are professional gobshites who've never done an honest day's work in their life. We wouldn't have a podcast without them.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Millwall fans on 22:06 - Aug 12 with 4188 viewsGloryHunter

Millwall fans on 13:09 - Aug 12 by ozranger

There's a brilliant bit in Danny Baker's autobiography (Vol I, I think) where he takes a posh Sloane girl to the Old Den for her first-ever football match. Amongst other gems, there's a bit where they are in a crush for the burger bar and she asks him, "Shall we try one of the other restaurants?"
Millwall fans on 22:11 - Aug 12 with 13696 viewsMick_S

Millwall fans on 22:06 - Aug 12 by GloryHunter

There's a brilliant bit in Danny Baker's autobiography (Vol I, I think) where he takes a posh Sloane girl to the Old Den for her first-ever football match. Amongst other gems, there's a bit where they are in a crush for the burger bar and she asks him, "Shall we try one of the other restaurants?"

If you haven’t read them, have a go. Superb stuff. He can tell a story.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024