Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading Match Thread 14:23 - Sep 10 with 29972 viewsPinnerPaul

Trying to keep my match thread starting run and the team's run going.....

3-0 Us Willock, Charlie and Andre Gray

Easy!
Reading Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 11 with 1187 viewsQPR_John

Reading Match Thread on 19:30 - Sep 11 by dmm

My take away from today, apart from the amazing never-say-die thing we keep doing, is the lack of quality from our wingback's deliveries into the oppo's box. In short, their end product from out wide was not good enough. Adomah looked so good and effective because his deliveries were good enough, and they saved the day.

Today Odebajo and McCullum were the weak points of our attack. We miss Wallace's quality from the left.

“….. is the lack of quality from our wingback's deliveries into the oppo's box. In short, their end product from out wide was not good enough.”

Could not agree more. Stand to be corrected but cannot remember a decent cross from either of them.
Reading Match Thread on 23:05 - Sep 11 with 1014 viewsstrikerace

Reading Match Thread on 19:30 - Sep 11 by dmm

My take away from today, apart from the amazing never-say-die thing we keep doing, is the lack of quality from our wingback's deliveries into the oppo's box. In short, their end product from out wide was not good enough. Adomah looked so good and effective because his deliveries were good enough, and they saved the day.

Today Odebajo and McCullum were the weak points of our attack. We miss Wallace's quality from the left.

Exactly my opinion too. Adomah is so much better, bringing him on got us started
Reading Match Thread on 13:06 - Sep 12 with 674 viewsPinnerPaul

Reading Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 11 by daveB

Austin is fit but we created nothing for him again, whoever starts up front is basically a passenger, got to get our final ball better early in the game, we get in some good positions but don't create enough chances. We were well on top that first half an hour but hadn't killed the game off.

Thought Swift for Reading was excellent again not just the goals but very good in midfield. Saying that Ball should have done better for that 3rd goal

Not sure how we can be the top scorers in the whole league, if we're not creating enough chances?
Reading Match Thread on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 668 viewsPinnerPaul

Reading Match Thread on 18:10 - Sep 11 by CliveWilsonSaid

All hail he who goes by the name PinnerPaul.

His power knows no bounds.

All hail Pinner

Thank You!

Monday evening, I'll start the next one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024