Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread 09:27 - Dec 27 with 22168 viewsDorse

With our hangovers now officially classified as 'hangunders' and our blood now containing dangerous levels of turkey, tonight is the perfect time to add the 90 mins of heart strain that is watching QPR. Refereed by Keith Stroud. Live on Sky.

I hope you've all made wills.

Team news: QPR will be the ones in hoops. It is not confirmed whether Bournemouth will play skins. Dom Ball has been asked not to repeat his epic Christmas Day charade of 'No Sex Please We're British'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:41 - Dec 28 with 822 viewsWatfordR

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 09:52 - Dec 28 by davman

Pretty sick of these excuses now. Yes, it is a factor, but one that every single team simply has to deal with. Yes, we had it bad, but after Stoke, we knew we'd find it tough with Kakay and Field as our wing backs, so maybe it came at the right time. A couple of COVID postponements through January where we don't have Chair and Dieng wouldn't go amiss, but that maybe gives other teams time to recover.

We all know that teams like Bmouth, Fulham, WBA and Sheff U have still got the massive advantage parachute payments and huge squads give them and we all know that we are one of 10 or so teams scrabbling around for the remaining places in the Play-offs. A month ago, we looked faves for the play-offs, now its Blackburn, Forest, Brough, Sheff U.

This season was already going to be a lottery, this December - January period is going to make that even more the case. I swear that half the cancellations are not just down to COVID - teams are adding in their already injured players to claim that they cannot fulfil a fixture. We had to play v Stoke with 6 players out through "normal" injuries and couldn't fill the bench. Just four cases would have meant a claim for postponement. Is that right as surely normal injuries are part and parcel aren't they?

Strange times...

Think I’m right in saying that, for the Prem anyway, you’ve got to have 13 outfield players plus one goalie fit and available. Who monitors the “injured” for fitness to play I have no idea. Whether a nick from shaving counts as an injury, who knows…

Still, as long as we get everything done in time to have the World Cup, it’ll be fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024