Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread 09:27 - Dec 27 with 22169 viewsDorse

With our hangovers now officially classified as 'hangunders' and our blood now containing dangerous levels of turkey, tonight is the perfect time to add the 90 mins of heart strain that is watching QPR. Refereed by Keith Stroud. Live on Sky.

I hope you've all made wills.

Team news: QPR will be the ones in hoops. It is not confirmed whether Bournemouth will play skins. Dom Ball has been asked not to repeat his epic Christmas Day charade of 'No Sex Please We're British'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 27 with 2625 viewscharmr

Watching Rangers today is like watching Norwich in the premier league.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 27 with 2616 viewsMelakaRanger

Adomah has been on just 8 mins. So far he is my man of the match
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 27 with 2568 viewsaston_hoop

Need to find a way for Adomah to start every match and also come on as a sub, I propose cloning.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:14 - Dec 27 with 2309 viewsQPR_Jim

Diving cnt.

Edit No.8
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 19:15]
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 27 with 2285 viewsVancouverHoop

Some OTT am-dram by Bournemouth wing back there.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 27 with 2283 viewsR_from_afar

Seems like there is a sniper in the crowd. Lerma rolling around in feigned agony yet he was barely touched

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 27 with 2218 viewsjoolsyp

Surprise surprise Stroud has completely lost control of the game. Fouls everywhere that he’s ignoring.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:20 - Dec 27 with 2090 viewsstrikerace

Honestly can't remember Dykes or Gray touching the ball. I'm sure they must have at some point, but they've been invisible. Either good defending or we just can't bring the forwards into the match
Login to get fewer ads

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 27 with 2002 viewsMelakaRanger

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 27 by joolsyp

Surprise surprise Stroud has completely lost control of the game. Fouls everywhere that he’s ignoring.

Don’t blame the ref. We have been poor today. Toothless in attack. It took 90 mins before we even threatened their goal

In our 18 yd box we have been poor. In their box we have been dire

Warbs has issues he needs to address
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:24 - Dec 27 with 1903 viewsVancouverHoop

Massive handbags! Stupid.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 27 with 1883 viewsQPR_Jim

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 27 by MelakaRanger

Don’t blame the ref. We have been poor today. Toothless in attack. It took 90 mins before we even threatened their goal

Not going to blame the ref for the loss but it's completely his fault it's descend into this. Absolute disaster of an official.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 27 with 1860 viewsstevec

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 27 by joolsyp

Please don’t let this cnt of ref anywhere near this ground again.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 27 with 1860 viewsVancouverHoop

Dozzell red card.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 27 with 1842 viewsQPRSteve

What a cûnt Stroud is
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 27 with 1824 viewsjoolsyp

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 27 by MelakaRanger

The two things are not mutually exclusive.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 27 with 1800 viewspaulparker

Someone at the club needs to go to the FA about this massive pr1ck Stroud and ask not to ref our games anymore
Btw that Lerner is a kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:27 - Dec 27 with 1788 viewsstrikerace

Ridiculous finish
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 1670 viewsRangersDave

typical Sky, wont show proper replays, but it looked like more than 2 or 3 punches thrown by the arseholes in red.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 27 with 1557 viewskensalriser

Regardless of everything else, we got what we deserved from that game. Not one decent shot on goal.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 27 with 1545 viewsRangersw12

Beaten by the better side but christ Bournemouth players are a disgrace rolling around and generally being diving cnnts

There support was awful aswell considering the numbers
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 1475 viewsMedwayR

Fair result but my god how niggly are Bournemouth, unnecessarily so with the talent they have in their side. Glad I don't have to watch them every week.

Poll: Who’s better?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1442 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've got little complaint with the end result but my lord Stroud is prize c*nt. You just knew that he'd find a way for QPR to come out of that innocuous melee with a red card. If anyone deserved a red it was Lerma for persistent cheating.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 19:39]
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1424 viewsNortholt_Rs

That was total and utter D O G S H I T

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:35 - Dec 27 with 1402 viewsMyke

Don't blame the ref. We were comprehensively out-played from start to finish bar the first ten minutes. We were very fortunate to only lose 1-0 as it should have been at least 3. We didn't create a single clear scoring opportunity in the entire game. whereas every time they attacked they looked dangerous. Willock completely anonymous for the second game in a row. Impossible to know how badly we were affected by covid - but I would say significantly judging by the lethargy out there tonight.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 1334 viewscharmr

Leave the ref out of it, question why we kept launching balls to the best headers of the ball on the pitch and the player who can use his arms and hands to reach higher then anyone else.

The one time we did get behind them we nearly scored. Wacking balls into penalty areas is that the answer?
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 19:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024