Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heaven or Hull Match Thread 16:56 - Feb 18 with 31760 viewsPinnerPaul

Busy tomorrow am pre match, with grandchildren visiting, so starting this one now.

Taking my 'boy' to the game - think it will be somewhere between heaven and Hull, so I've gone for 0-0 - cue more angst I expect.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 19 with 2565 viewsBklynRanger

Sit down Chris ffs
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 19 with 2461 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Willock definitely hurt.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 19 with 2257 viewsR_from_afar

The BBC live text has been having a tea break for the last three minutes- no updates

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 2066 viewsBoston

All I can say is at least we steadied the ship, against a poor team mind, but if it weren't for poor officiating we'd be back on course.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 2046 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Ref has been dreadful.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 2006 viewsStanisgod

Awful ref.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 1953 viewsR_from_afar

FT 1-1...and breathe

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 19 with 1851 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Full Time 1-1
Much better last 60 minutes or so

We remain fourth

Nearly not quite

Good Night Everyone

Love You All

You R's
Login to get fewer ads

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 19 with 1813 viewsBklynRanger

Started to look more like ourselves, just took too long to get 3 points out of it.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 19 with 1785 viewsRangersDave

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 by R_from_afar

FT 1-1...and breathe

Hmmmmmmm but is that really good enough?

Score a goal for the first time in a bit, come back from 1-0 down

ok 1 point, better than nothing i suppose, but at what cost?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 19 with 1766 viewsDylanP

Fields was good. Hendricks was good. Odabaju came on and impressed.

We need a striker. Charlie is a legend but not up to being the only one up top. Grey is a passenger.

2 points dropped

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 1720 viewsDamo1962

Sounds like we dominated and should have won. Good to stop rot and see Chair on the scoresheet again. Our striker problems continue however. Can't see us lasting the course with these three. Top ten is good enough for me.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 19 with 1712 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Can't help but feel that even though Dykes has not played very well recently, he could have been the difference today.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 19 with 1673 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 by EmpireStateRanger

Ref has been dreadful.

How frustrating is that bullsh*t we never get anything from them and I am not asking for special calls just be 100% consistant for both teams.
We came back and got a point but that is 1 point out of 9 we were counting on or at least confident of earning.
Not sure whether I am relieved or still pissed off
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 19 with 1664 viewsBoston

Still, or technically back up to 4th. Don't want to be looking over our shoulder mind you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 19 with 1641 viewsR_from_afar

It's encouraging that after going behind, we dragged ourselves back into the game.

It also sounds like Charlie did much better than he has for weeks.

COYRssss

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 19 with 1605 viewsbenhurst

Thought we looked a fair amount better today than the last couple of matches, definitely should've won it at the end. Shame to drop points again but thankfully Boro and West Brom both lost so not too much ground lost.

On to Wednesday, hopefully back to winning ways
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 19 with 1539 viewsQPRSteve

From the commentary sounds like we had another horror show from the ref. Are we ever going to get one bias in our favour? Someone like Jack Taylor would be nice. Remember him?
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 19 with 1521 viewsqueensparker

I’ll take that, second half saw us finally back on track, crowd onside and plenty of chances. Didn’t miss Dickie at all proving Sanderson was a great loan. Table still looks good to me and should be able to carry some confidence into the midweek game now
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 19 with 1513 viewstraininvain

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 19 by EmpireStateRanger

Can't help but feel that even though Dykes has not played very well recently, he could have been the difference today.

Presumably Dykes injured if not on the bench. Frustrating afternoon but much improved second half. Need to take that momentum and run with it.
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 1451 viewsPerthRs

Willock was not in it in the first half but not his fault made to play out of position much better in the second half, but same old story this season we have no cutting edge up front Dykes, Austin and Gray just not good enough
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 1413 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 19 by queensparker

I’ll take that, second half saw us finally back on track, crowd onside and plenty of chances. Didn’t miss Dickie at all proving Sanderson was a great loan. Table still looks good to me and should be able to carry some confidence into the midweek game now

I thought Sanderson, Henrick and Moses all did well
Henrick grew into the game and looked good
Sanderson is a very good player
Moses cross for the goal was wicked
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 with 1391 viewsStainrod

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 by PerthRs

Willock was not in it in the first half but not his fault made to play out of position much better in the second half, but same old story this season we have no cutting edge up front Dykes, Austin and Gray just not good enough

sorry if this has been dealt with but has anyone seen a replay of Ingram's challenge on Albert?

Obvs am sorry Matt was so badly injured but surely he took Albert clean out? Or is that not how it looked on replays?
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 with 1375 viewsStanisgod

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 19 by EmpireStateRanger

Cant see it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 19 with 1351 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 by PerthRs

Why did we not spend that 750k to but that available striker in January knowing this .Charlie is just too unfit and I suspect Gray is not far behind him in that dept.
Dykes gets pounded game after game so he is suspect to injury which leaves us with who exactly?
Are they hoping our outfield players can do it like today otherwise its not looking great going forward
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024