Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread 20:27 - Aug 25 with 17360 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 3898 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 27 with 3701 viewsKnavesmireBob

I hope the first thing the new manager does next week is sit down with Ethan Brierley, fill him with confidence that he can become our next Keira Walsh, and tell him he's going to build the side around him for the remainder of the season. If we go down I want us to go down having given Ethan every chance to make sure that doesn't happen. Hope to be having these words rammed down my throat in a couple of hours after a comfortable win but it's really frustrating seeing us miss an opportunity to change things up from the off today after the massive win off the pitch earlier in the week.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:01 - Aug 27 with 3541 viewsfitzochris

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 26 by 1949er

Turned down by Askey and Artell

I doubt very much they are in possession of all the facts.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 3327 viewsNigeriamark

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:01 - Aug 27 by fitzochris

I doubt very much they are in possession of all the facts.

A quarter of the game gone & this is the first post about the game. Reason is that it is 2 absolute dire sides cancelling each other out. They have had the only shot, miles off target. Literally nothing to write about other than us offside a number of times, poor passing by both sides etc etc. They have made a substitution, highlight of the half so far !!

Edit - We have now had a chance off target too
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 15:29]
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 3094 viewsTrev

So far so dull and now a goal behind. Has Hendo had a shot on target since his return?
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 27 with 3070 views442Dale

If Bentley is here, hope he’s on the way to the dressing room.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 3031 views442Dale

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 27 by Trev

So far so dull and now a goal behind. Has Hendo had a shot on target since his return?

He’s going to get sent off he carries on as he is doing.

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 3037 viewsDaleFan7

This group of players aren't good enough.

They can't pass, there's no effort, no fight, they're slow off the ball, slow on the ball. Unless the the new manager is Houdini then I really think this is the end of our FL run.
Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 2981 viewsMAK

I'd like to think most potential managers would relish the chance to take the opportunity here, but after that half who would want to take on this absolute shower. Shockingly poor.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 2966 viewsIOMDale

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 by DaleFan7

They can't pass, there's no effort, no fight, they're slow off the ball, slow on the ball. Unless the the new manager is Houdini then I really think this is the end of our FL run.

There surely can’t be another FL side who have conceded more injury time goals at the end of either half in the last fours years.

UTDNFS

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 27 with 2954 viewsrichfoad32

We've barely managed any as a team.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 27 with 2930 viewsNigeriamark

Injury time effort makes it 1-0 to them from the only bit of quality in the whole half. Break down the left, ball into the box. Their guy looks as if he will shoot but he lays it off. Great finish placed into the top corner.

Hendo has been probably our poorest player. Drifted offside numerous times, some not given as he pulled up from chasing the ball instead. Then he started diving & didn't win any of them and has also been caught jumping into their players. However most of our team are not much better. White has been decent at left back, Nelson has also been OK. Seriki trying to get forward, but some poor control & passes have broken the play down

We really need something in the next 45 minutes
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 2884 viewsdingdangblue

At least Jim clapped them all off and gave a few pats on the back.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 2884 viewsEllDale

Pretty turgid stuff. Ball just isn’t sticking when it gets past the halfway line.
One bright spot for me is Sinclair who at least looks interested and has won a few in the air.
Going off Crawley’s antics in the last five minutes of the half we’re going to see a lot of timewasting after halftime.
Their number 25 is a real pantomime villain.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 27 with 2848 viewsRafc3

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 27 by DaleFan7

This is horrific. Hendo needs to get his Zimmer frame and f**k off to a care home. Serki is worst that Sam Graham and that says something. Diarrhoea can join hendo in that care home it’s disgusting. Jim mcnulty can stop clapping the shit show he may aswell play at CB today.

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 27 with 2813 viewsDaleFan7

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 27 by EllDale

Pretty turgid stuff. Ball just isn’t sticking when it gets past the halfway line.
One bright spot for me is Sinclair who at least looks interested and has won a few in the air.
Going off Crawley’s antics in the last five minutes of the half we’re going to see a lot of timewasting after halftime.
Their number 25 is a real pantomime villain.

Sinclair for his size wins a lot in the air to him and Nelson has played fairly well. That's where the positives stop. Henderson is worse than Done for being offside and that's saying something, he expects everything to feet but then isn't quick enough anymore to do anything with it.

You look at the bench. Do you bring Ethan on in a situation that will completely demoralise him in the hope he can spark something? Past that I really don't know what we do.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 27 with 2762 viewsSunningDale

Unless Bentley or whoever the new manager may be is allowed to somehow bring in at least half a new team then I honestly think we are doomed. We're only still in this game because Crawley are nearly just as bad. Christ knows what whoever christened Dorsett 'Donkey' must think of Cameron John.....

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 2679 viewsDaleFan7

Anyone that still thinks Kelly is a good midfielder or passer of the ball wouldn't look out of place in a Specsavers advert. Awful.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 2560 viewsSheffdale

1-1 Great diving header evidently from Sinclair. Something to cheer about at last!
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 27 with 2534 viewsDaleFan7

1-1 Sinclair, the one shining light we've had going forward. Crawley were happy to sit on their lead and have been punished for it.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 2504 viewsrichfoad32

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 by Sheffdale

1-1 Great diving header evidently from Sinclair. Something to cheer about at last!

Much better to start second half and pressure paid off. Our two best players on the day, White (never thought I'd say that!) and Sinclair combine for a great equaliser. Need to keep the foot on the gas because Crawley really are poor.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 2500 viewsNigeriamark

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 27 by Sheffdale

Been a lively start this half & a superb header from a superb cross by White Twice as many shots in 15 minutes as the whole of the first half.. Deserve to be level & we need to go on and try for a winner.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 27 with 2268 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Never have a better chance of 3 points against 10 men..come on Dale.
Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 1929 views442Dale

Now is the time to look for positives. A point on the board and a second half that had much more endeavour even if the quality was still way off, bar the goal.

We look ok when we play with energy and look to at least attack teams, it’s the new manager’s job to focus on that. White MotM, Odoh good too. Defensive injuries may see some changes, one would be to discuss Seriki’s loan with Sheff U. He’s a player with obvious ability but it’s right player wrong time.

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 1781 viewsRafc3

Crawley Town (h) Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 27 by SunningDale

Unless Bentley or whoever the new manager may be is allowed to somehow bring in at least half a new team then I honestly think we are doomed. We're only still in this game because Crawley are nearly just as bad. Christ knows what whoever christened Dorsett 'Donkey' must think of Cameron John.....

Oh he’s close to getting called something.

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024