Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of the pier show - match thread 15:34 - Oct 21 with 26761 viewsdachiltern

Never a believer in predictions but after the events of this week I'll go with a 3-0 scoreline.
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:49 - Oct 22 with 3020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richards for Chair.
Bonne for Dykes.

Chair and Dykes both good today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 2974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90 of 96 played.

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 2976 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes and Chair off. Probably our two best players today.
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 2970 viewsderbyhoop

Every time we look like progressing we are penalised.

Bonne for Dykes
Richard's fir Chair

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 2901 viewsEmpireStateRanger

6 minutes? From where?
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:53 - Oct 22 with 2736 viewsTrom

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:51 - Oct 22 by EmpireStateRanger

6 minutes? From where?

9 substitutes made - doesn't that account for 4:30 of it?
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 2625 viewsBrianMcCarthy

94 played. Rangers GK.

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:55 - Oct 22 with 2466 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richards wins it, goes on a run, is fouled.

That should do it.

Login to get fewer ads

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 2352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Field takes it.

Bonne is offside!!!

That has to be seen to be believed.

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 2317 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 2314 viewsSilverfoxqpr

FT
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:57 - Oct 22 with 2234 viewsNorthLondonR

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:55 - Oct 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Richards wins it, goes on a run, is fouled.

That should do it.

just received my 11 visa verification codes in succession for the QPR+ coverage!!!
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:57 - Oct 22 with 2226 viewsJAPRANGERS

Brian, thanks for all your brilliant commentary. Much appreciated!
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:58 - Oct 22 with 2147 viewsJimmyR

Many thanks for the coms as ever Brian, couldn't make it today.

Anyone know why Armstrong was subbed so early? Tired/tactical/injured?
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 2124 viewsDamo1962

Another great result. Sounded much tougher than Weds, so good resilience to hold on. Hope the injury to JoJo isn't bad...we need him. Come on U R'ssss.
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 2018 viewsed_83

Good, battling result there. Thought the people claiming it was going to be 4-0 to us were getting carried away, and so it proved. Wigan look a decent team but we restricted them to relatively few decent chances and we took ours well, even if we rode our luck a bit at the end and didn't dominate the game in the way you might hope. Chair MOTM for me but Field and Dykes both excellent as well. Not a vintage performance, still plenty to work on, but that's another 3 points, we stay top of the table, happy days.
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 2009 viewsBoston

Other clubs will always up their game when they play against the TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Next.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:05 - Oct 22 with 1896 viewsSharpy36

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:58 - Oct 22 by JimmyR

Was holding his arm just before HT, not sure he landed on it or what happened.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 17:06]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:05 - Oct 22 with 1886 viewsMedwayR

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:58 - Oct 22 by JimmyR

I'm surprised he started as he was so knackered after Wednesday, so I'd imagine tiredness. I guess they're trying to build up his match fitness in chunks of game time, probably get him into good condition for the winter break to have a bit of rest then hit the ground running for the 2nd half of the season.

Poll: Who’s better?

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:07 - Oct 22 with 1855 viewsCLAREMAN1995

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:01 - Oct 22 by ed_83

Good, battling result there. Thought the people claiming it was going to be 4-0 to us were getting carried away, and so it proved. Wigan look a decent team but we restricted them to relatively few decent chances and we took ours well, even if we rode our luck a bit at the end and didn't dominate the game in the way you might hope. Chair MOTM for me but Field and Dykes both excellent as well. Not a vintage performance, still plenty to work on, but that's another 3 points, we stay top of the table, happy days.

I thought we would destroy them but fair play to Wigan they stayed close and could have stolen a point at the end .
We just did not fire in the second half but injuries ,fatique and the emotional highs and lows this week took its toll.
But another 3 golden points and still top what a few days.
Plus we did get to see Mick Beal jumping up and down and that belly
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:07 - Oct 22 with 1835 viewssdm1508

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:37 - Oct 22 by Beckenhamhoop

Watching Sky Sports. JD Dyer reporting on our game. Christ doesn’t he go on.

He is absolute rubbish when he reports and when in the studio and asked a question goes on for so long and never answers it
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 1763 viewsitsbiga

Top with a game in hand.
Jobs a good’un

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 1755 viewsHAYESBOY

That was a tough second half. Wigan with balls down the channels and direct to the front.

Thought Chair was fantastic again and Dykes working his socks off for the team.

Those are the games you need to win to progress.
Hope Jojo isn't out for too long. Looked like another hamstring injury.

Chair MoM for me. That jink in a tight spot near the byline and a dinked ball across goal which Dykes and Laird just couldn't reach. Class.

To add. That ref was poor all game. Our players get battered and he waves play on. Several times their players fall over or just slip and he couldn't blow up quick enough.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 17:15]

Smells like a trout farm in here

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:19 - Oct 22 with 1627 viewstraininvain

We looked leggy and probably would’ve benefited from freshening things up with a couple of changes to the starting 11. But winning ugly is the sign of a good team and another win with Willock still to return over the next couple of games.

Atmosphere was electric. Not seen that at Loftus road for years.
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:24 - Oct 22 with 1569 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Only caught the second half, which was tedious and a bit on the nerves. Well done QPR for holding on. Fair play to Wigan, played a good game it seemed. But three points... that's all I can ask for!

Got battered a little bit. Hope Stef, Sinclair and Sam are alright.

It was a very long week, starting with an intense match against Luton, endless speculation throughout the early part of the week, and finally a home match in front of a huge crowd. Hope the boys get a couple of days to recharge before taking on Brum.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024