Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford City (A) Match Thread 10:12 - Feb 3 with 22421 viewsHullDale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 23:20 - Feb 4 with 3108 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

The problem plain and simple is the squad is useless. Pick any side in the last 30 years and other than Henderson (although past his best) there is usually none of the current squad that would get in the side.

The only occasion any of the current shower get in is when a “shite of our time” nominee or one that would be now appears.

The new guys deserve more time obviously but in general this side is so bad that average players from bygone years would walk in.

......even Vernon Allatt ?
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 23:30 - Feb 4 with 3063 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 19:22 - Feb 4 by ChaffRAFC

I'm only posting this without seeing the highlights but in real time the first goal is a mix up between Max Taylor and Jake Eastwood. Max seems to leave it because he's expecting Eastwood to come and get it and I think Eastwood is expecting Max to clear it. Awful goal to concede. And the second is a shambles too but ultimately, the shot pretty much goes through Eastwood's hands.

The decision from Jim Bentley to drop our player of the season, Richard O'Donnell to bring in Jake Eastwood is beyond a disaster. O'Donnell didn't warrant dropping. Did he warrant some competition to keep him on his toes, yeah he did. But dropping him after a win away at Bradford was ridiculous and I said this at the time.

Eastwood will go down as one of the worst loan signings we've ever made if this continues and I actually feel sorry for him. We're in Magnus Norman territory now, only this time, it will be a big contributing factor to us being relegated from the football league for the first time in our history.

Colchester 1-2, clearly at fault for the last but the ball goes through his hands for the first as well. It's cost us a minimum of 1 point, I'd argue 3.

Hartlepool 0-2, the blame goes firmly on Ebanks-Landell but both goals see shots spilled by Eastwood. Could have had a point potentially.

Carlisle 0-1, the goal comes from a easy through ball and Eastwood is megged. Wont blame him for that but it's stoppable.

And today, has a negative impact in both goals. We lose the game. Cost us a minimum of 1 point.

Jim Bentley is forever saying it's fine lines costing us points. He's right but the goalkeeper situation has caused more than a few and it's absolutely on him.

Just been listening to Herr Klopp on MOTD talking about the Scouse dicking today by Wolves
he said" You can see it but you can't explain it" referring to their shite defensive display....his words sum up what we see week in week out from our tossers.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 23:37 - Feb 4 with 3032 views442Dale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 23:30 - Feb 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just been listening to Herr Klopp on MOTD talking about the Scouse dicking today by Wolves
he said" You can see it but you can't explain it" referring to their shite defensive display....his words sum up what we see week in week out from our tossers.

Does your abusive description include defenders Bennett and Mullarkey who made their debuts today? The on-loan Dodgson who was making his second appearance?

There’s nothing wrong with pulling up players who are continually falling short of the efforts we expect, but that sort of comment is falling short in supporting them to somehow avoid relegation. Obviously, only my opinion.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 5 with 2969 viewsgolfaduffy

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 23:37 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

Does your abusive description include defenders Bennett and Mullarkey who made their debuts today? The on-loan Dodgson who was making his second appearance?

There’s nothing wrong with pulling up players who are continually falling short of the efforts we expect, but that sort of comment is falling short in supporting them to somehow avoid relegation. Obviously, only my opinion.

You lose the right to keep having a go at YD when you insist that Keohane is still our best bet as a full back. He has been utter rubbish all season. I mean absolute useless. Our second worst fullback at the club. Marginally better than Cameron fookin John.
EBJ has made loads of mistakes recently, but selecting the silent one as Captain is one of his biggest.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:05 - Feb 5 with 2964 viewsShun

I'm only posting this without seeing the highlights but in real time the first goal is a mix up between Max Taylor and Jake Eastwood. Max seems to leave it because he's expecting Eastwood to come and get it and I think Eastwood is expecting Max to clear it. Awful goal to concede. And the second is a shambles too but ultimately, the shot pretty much goes through Eastwood's hands.

The decision from Jim Bentley to drop our player of the season, Richard O'Donnell to bring in Jake Eastwood is beyond a disaster. O'Donnell didn't warrant dropping. Did he warrant some competition to keep him on his toes, yeah he did. But dropping him after a win away at Bradford was ridiculous and I said this at the time.

Eastwood will go down as one of the worst loan signings we've ever made if this continues and I actually feel sorry for him. We're in Magnus Norman territory now, only this time, it will be a big contributing factor to us being relegated from the football league for the first time in our history.

Colchester 1-2, clearly at fault for the last but the ball goes through his hands for the first as well. It's cost us a minimum of 1 point, I'd argue 3.

Hartlepool 0-2, the blame goes firmly on Ebanks-Landell but both goals see shots spilled by Eastwood. Could have had a point potentially.

Carlisle 0-1, the goal comes from a easy through ball and Eastwood is megged. Wont blame him for that but it's stoppable.

And today, has a negative impact in both goals. We lose the game. Cost us a minimum of 1 point.

Jim Bentley is forever saying it's fine lines costing us points. He's right but the goalkeeper situation has caused more than a few and it's absolutely on him.

Whilst acknowledging that Eastwood is dreadful, I disagree that O’Donnell didn’t deserve to be dropped. He’d been poor and in his own right has cost us plenty of points this season, including costing us the win against Newport in his penultimate game.

As I’ve said before, he deserved to be dropped. What’s really up for debate is whether the right time to do that was after an impressive win at Bradford. And sticking with Eastwood now when he’s patently worse than O’Donnell is maddening.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:09 - Feb 5 with 2950 viewsShun

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 20:20 - Feb 4 by NigelWatson

All about ego.

Bentley can't drop Eastwood, because that would mean admitting that he made a mistake in dropping O'Donnell.

It's that simple.

But it's symptomatic of what's going wrong

Bentley either goes ASAP, or we get relegated, and in all probability, end up being liquidated.

Bit dramatic Nigel.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 5 with 2942 viewsD_Alien

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 5 by golfaduffy

You lose the right to keep having a go at YD when you insist that Keohane is still our best bet as a full back. He has been utter rubbish all season. I mean absolute useless. Our second worst fullback at the club. Marginally better than Cameron fookin John.
EBJ has made loads of mistakes recently, but selecting the silent one as Captain is one of his biggest.

No, he doesn't lose the right to call out abusive posts

Criticism is part and parcel of the game, but YD's wording doesn't represent who we are and 442 provides specific examples which back up his point

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 5 with 2947 viewsShun

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 4 by 49thseason

We are only averaging 0.79 goals per game, everyone who scores against us is virtually guaranteed at least a point. the whole future of the club depends on scoring more goals, so we signed 2 centre halves, a goalkeeper, a full back, a midfielder and one forward. We lost a defender, a forward and 3 midfielders. we only have 4 genuine forwards plus Campbell.
If you sat down to scheme to deliberately get relegated, this would undoubtedly be one way of doing it.
I am unimpressed by Bentley, there is little about him that is, to me, likeable, no humour, no obvious guile, no recognisable plan or strategy. He may well have been Hobsons choice, but we might as well have saved some money and either kept Stockdale or installed McNulty as head coach and not bothered with a Manager, especially when there is little sign of actual Management of man or game.
If I thought we could afford it I would say thanks but no thanks and get rid now whilst a miracle is mathematically still possible.

We have the second worst defence in the league, and the third worst attack. Everywhere across the squad needed strengthening last month. Let’s not pretend that a forward was the one glaring thing needed to fix this broken squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 5 with 2947 viewsTalkingSutty

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

Whereas there are positives and negatives about something that’s merely a discussion point for now, you’d think all fans would back any manager who may or may not take over in the future. It’d only become toxic if fans didn’t give them a chance and held negative opinion/grudges without putting the club first.

Bentley wouldn’t have been many people’s choice, same with Eyre/Hill the second time/Parkin v.2 etc, but we all rightfully gave them a chance.

I think it's becoming clear that Bentley needs replacing, his stats since he joined the club tells you that and we are regressing quickly under him, we haven't been unlucky and we are in the exact position we deserve to be on performances this season. Bentley wouldn't feel hard done by if he was judged on results alone.

If we are to hit the ground running next season i think we need a manager in place now, one that knows the club, knows both L2 and the National League, one that has something to prove and one that is capable of playing an attacking brand of football. It needs to be done now so he can see first hand who needs to be retained or released in the summer..shape shift the squad.

Hill got on my nerves for reasons we have all documented and he lost the plot at the end of his last stint at the club, he was a disaster at Scunthorpe but I think his time away from the game will have given him time to reflect. We need to start planning for next season now, not at the end of the season, if we survive this then brilliant but there is no suggestion that we will unfortunately. Work out a deal with Bentley and give Hill another chance of putting a competitive squad together would be my choice, it would also boost season ticket sales during the summer.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:29 - Feb 5 with 2901 viewsSandyman

This. As obvious as can be. Sure it will be a topic for discussion at the Fans Forum.
If EBJ can't see the error of repeating this mistake, he's sacking himself.

* Social media conspiracy theorists say "Unless that is what he wants?" *

RAFC has a fine legacy of goalkeepers who have done us proud in good times and bad. Neil Edwards, Keith Welch etc etc, loanees such as Marcus Hanneman, Tommy Lee, Andy Lonergan, Steve Banks. Josh Lillis won Player Of The Year (would welcome him back now).
Dickens was the worst, obviously. Eastwood is worse than Magnus Norman. He's hovering to take Dickens place as the worst ever. Said it last week and say it again today - Jake Eastwood should never play for RAFC again.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 07:36 - Feb 5 with 2627 viewsNigelWatson

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 4 by 49thseason

We are only averaging 0.79 goals per game, everyone who scores against us is virtually guaranteed at least a point. the whole future of the club depends on scoring more goals, so we signed 2 centre halves, a goalkeeper, a full back, a midfielder and one forward. We lost a defender, a forward and 3 midfielders. we only have 4 genuine forwards plus Campbell.
If you sat down to scheme to deliberately get relegated, this would undoubtedly be one way of doing it.
I am unimpressed by Bentley, there is little about him that is, to me, likeable, no humour, no obvious guile, no recognisable plan or strategy. He may well have been Hobsons choice, but we might as well have saved some money and either kept Stockdale or installed McNulty as head coach and not bothered with a Manager, especially when there is little sign of actual Management of man or game.
If I thought we could afford it I would say thanks but no thanks and get rid now whilst a miracle is mathematically still possible.

An intelligent post - no guile, plan or strategy is bang on the money
He also shouts non-stop during the game, which is a bad sign. The players should know the shape and their role before they step on to the pitch.
Jim Bentley hasn't changed his managerial approach since he was at Morecambe.
In the end, loyal fans of many years stopped attending. I dare say though, some of the gerrit forward idiots in the mainstand probably like Jim's style of stone-age football
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 07:39 - Feb 5 with 2622 viewsNigelWatson

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 5 by D_Alien

No, he doesn't lose the right to call out abusive posts

Criticism is part and parcel of the game, but YD's wording doesn't represent who we are and 442 provides specific examples which back up his point

'We'?
No, I think you mean 'you'
You mind your own business and keep your PC nonsense to yourself
McStalin.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 07:59 - Feb 5 with 2579 viewsnordenblue

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 5 by TalkingSutty

I think it's becoming clear that Bentley needs replacing, his stats since he joined the club tells you that and we are regressing quickly under him, we haven't been unlucky and we are in the exact position we deserve to be on performances this season. Bentley wouldn't feel hard done by if he was judged on results alone.

If we are to hit the ground running next season i think we need a manager in place now, one that knows the club, knows both L2 and the National League, one that has something to prove and one that is capable of playing an attacking brand of football. It needs to be done now so he can see first hand who needs to be retained or released in the summer..shape shift the squad.

Hill got on my nerves for reasons we have all documented and he lost the plot at the end of his last stint at the club, he was a disaster at Scunthorpe but I think his time away from the game will have given him time to reflect. We need to start planning for next season now, not at the end of the season, if we survive this then brilliant but there is no suggestion that we will unfortunately. Work out a deal with Bentley and give Hill another chance of putting a competitive squad together would be my choice, it would also boost season ticket sales during the summer.

While I agree with the majority of your post/posts TS I'm not sure bringing Hilly back would "boost season ticket sales" there's a clear divide in even bringing him back, I think he'd put as many off as he'd encourage to buy one.

After watching that yesterday it seems pretty impossible to say what actually would be the "right choice" at the minute, there's that much wrong
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 08:28 - Feb 5 with 2492 viewsHullDale

Having reflected overnight this 'fine margins', 'nearly team', and 'odd goal' narrative feels increasingly like a diversionary tactic. I'm also struggling to believe that lots of managers are telling Bentley how well we played and that we were unlucky, unless that is just the politely expected script they all stick to (a manager's equivalent of new signings' 'excited to be here, can't wait to get started').

The reality is that teams rarely have to get out of second or third gear to beat us - they know that going one up will most likely be enough to beat us... get a second and its virtually guaranteed. Confidence is low, tactics are poor and in game management is, to be polite, not working.

Realistically we are now this season's whipping boys... a good opportunity for other teams to try new things, bring players back from injury, and get 3 points on the board without having to go full pelt. The amount of comments on social media from other fans of other teams with 'its Rochdale +1 for the drop, Dale look gone, Dale are down already' etc really hurt to read.

Bentley has been backed with new facilities (not afforded to previous managers), backed in the transfer window (maybe first choices didn't choose to join us but not for lack of trying), and given a longer than normal grace period by the fanbase due to the squad he inherited. Taking subtle aim at fans for voicing their concerns at games, on here or on social media isn't a good look - especially after his comments post Doncaster where he claimed to be embarassed coming to the fans after another loss, or that he was surprised the fans continued to clap the team off. He can't have it both ways.

If teams were facing us with their strongest / fittest eleven, having to go full whack for all of the 90+ minutes, and coming off at full time knowing they had been in a real battle and feeling surprised / relieved to have won, I'd buy the 'nearly team' narrative. They don't, so I can't.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 9:33]
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 08:36 - Feb 5 with 2445 views442Dale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 5 by golfaduffy

Think I mentioned about having to play some players due to the absence of options. With Keohane it’s the hope he finds some of his old form where he’s proven to be a steady player.

Totally accept that others disagree and can see why he should be left out. That wasn’t the point though, and DAlien has covered why.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:41 - Feb 5 with 2238 viewsChaffRAFC

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 00:05 - Feb 5 by Shun

Whilst acknowledging that Eastwood is dreadful, I disagree that O’Donnell didn’t deserve to be dropped. He’d been poor and in his own right has cost us plenty of points this season, including costing us the win against Newport in his penultimate game.

As I’ve said before, he deserved to be dropped. What’s really up for debate is whether the right time to do that was after an impressive win at Bradford. And sticking with Eastwood now when he’s patently worse than O’Donnell is maddening.

Eastwood has cost us more points in 4 games than O'Donnell has in 29. It's no comparison. I don't think anyone has had a better season than O'Donnell either. Yes, he got done by two similar free-kicks and he's suspect from distance but of all the positions on the pitch, a goalkeeper was the one that needed addressing the least at the time.

I think we're also forgetting that O'Donnell has, on numerous occasions, pulled off some incredible saves. He kept the score at 1-0 away at Gillingham when he should have been about 4. He also pulled off a sensational point blank save in a home game around Xmas.

It wasn't an issue that needed a new goalkeeper starting games, it was one where he might have needed some better competition than Kelly to keep him on his toes, nothing more.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:45 - Feb 5 with 2227 viewsRippDale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:41 - Feb 5 by ChaffRAFC

Eastwood has cost us more points in 4 games than O'Donnell has in 29. It's no comparison. I don't think anyone has had a better season than O'Donnell either. Yes, he got done by two similar free-kicks and he's suspect from distance but of all the positions on the pitch, a goalkeeper was the one that needed addressing the least at the time.

I think we're also forgetting that O'Donnell has, on numerous occasions, pulled off some incredible saves. He kept the score at 1-0 away at Gillingham when he should have been about 4. He also pulled off a sensational point blank save in a home game around Xmas.

It wasn't an issue that needed a new goalkeeper starting games, it was one where he might have needed some better competition than Kelly to keep him on his toes, nothing more.

Who was advising Bentley about Eastwood? Even off his brief appearances last season you could see he was a hesitant keeper and his lack of first team football at his ripe age says all you needed to know.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 5 with 2210 viewsNorthernDale

One thing Bentley needs to do is to return to a 4-4-2 formation at home and play players in the right positions, Lloyd started his Dale career on the wing, then Jim moved him into central midfield were he was less effective, yesterday he came on as sub and played on the wing, and was effective. Mellor was another example, he seem to be the link between the midfield and forwards in the 5-2-1-2 formation and seemed lost, last week he seemed to play more on the wing and had a decent game. Jim's problem is playing players out of position, just to maintain his preferred system.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:55 - Feb 5 with 2166 viewsSheffield_dale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:45 - Feb 5 by RippDale

Who was advising Bentley about Eastwood? Even off his brief appearances last season you could see he was a hesitant keeper and his lack of first team football at his ripe age says all you needed to know.

Obviously have no evidence for this but I wonder whether this had something to do with the Brierley trial. Clauses in loans of "most be first choice" can be inserted (see Ben Foster's podcast). Maybe we took Eastwood on these terms as a sweetener for Sheff U to show us the money for Ethan. However, now that ship has sailed, we shouldn't be bothered about p***ing them off.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:58 - Feb 5 with 2142 viewsRippDale

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:55 - Feb 5 by Sheffield_dale

Obviously have no evidence for this but I wonder whether this had something to do with the Brierley trial. Clauses in loans of "most be first choice" can be inserted (see Ben Foster's podcast). Maybe we took Eastwood on these terms as a sweetener for Sheff U to show us the money for Ethan. However, now that ship has sailed, we shouldn't be bothered about p***ing them off.

If there is a link then it needs scrapping as apart from RND the rest have been pretty poor and barely league standard players
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 10:55 - Feb 5 with 1968 viewsBillyRudd

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 5 by NorthernDale

One thing Bentley needs to do is to return to a 4-4-2 formation at home and play players in the right positions, Lloyd started his Dale career on the wing, then Jim moved him into central midfield were he was less effective, yesterday he came on as sub and played on the wing, and was effective. Mellor was another example, he seem to be the link between the midfield and forwards in the 5-2-1-2 formation and seemed lost, last week he seemed to play more on the wing and had a decent game. Jim's problem is playing players out of position, just to maintain his preferred system.

Very much agree that Lloyds better position is out wide.
Personally, I think we are heading out of the League. Looking at the table you would have to be an extreme optomist to think otherwise. But I,m not entirely without hope.
We now have an injection of new players. Practically, yesterday was the first game of the squad that will see us through the last 17 games. I thought for large parts of the game yesterday we were competetive without really threatening the points. We had a bright start until their first goal. After their second as has often been the case this season when we are chasing a lost cause, we actually produced some flowing moves.
I know I,m clutching at straws but IF Salford was the bedding in of our new squad then with limited games remaining Northampton simply has to be the turning point. Three points on Saturday at home, with a lift in confidence just could be the turning point we all long for. Do I expect it? No! The fat lady is already gargling I,m afraid but it is,nt inconceviable.
We do need to play to our strengths though. Lloyd looks effective out wide, Dodgson (talent way above Lg2) can cross a ball. Quigley who could,nt trap a bag of cement should be told his job is solely to be in that box with Henderson feeding off the scraps. Sadly draws won,t save us now so we might as well go for it.
A least its some sort of plan. Get it wide and get it in quick. Playing through the middle is not a plan because Quigley fails as a target man because he can,t hold the ball up as much as he tried yesterday.
On another issue, our throwing of flares after their second goal, when you want to be restarting quickly, whilst mentally they are still celebrating , so you might just catch them napping, says everything you need to know about their IQ. And before the woke pedants jump in and make the obvious point, I,m not condoning it at any time.
Also regardless of what you think of Eastwoods merits, the person that shouted loud and clear to him about 5 seconds before kick off that he should,nt be playing, was,nt helping the cause either.
I also thought the chants coming from the Salford fans to our left in the early stages of the medical emergency was an affront to humanity. Tribalism is a part of football but I can only assume it was beer and the fact they have no loved ones that prompted those calls.
Onwards and upwards.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 11:49 - Feb 5 with 1800 viewsNorthernDale

I totally agree with all your comments.

I think we are effectively dead and buried, especially if we don't win next Saturday, but as you say, a win next week and hope returns for a few days. However we need to be more attack minded and play either 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, I stated previously I thought Mullarkey and Bennett had good games, so play Bennett at right back in a normal defence formation, rather then play with wing backs. We have nothing to lose by not attacking, going negative with five at the back, will not save us now. However I thought Quigley played well especially when Lloyd came on to provide him with ball, rather forcing him and Hendo to fight for scraps. I was shocked by the stats from yesterday, we apparently had 53% possession, more shots on target 5 to there 3 and a better pass rate, yet we still get beat.

The idiots with the flares have an IQ of the village idiot, one person was evacuated by the paramedics, which I presume was due to the flare being let off and then despite the obvious impact of what happened, they then let off a second, which seem to impact on the breathing of a young lad near the goal. How thick are these people not to think, we need to be more sensible in how we behave.
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 1536 viewsTalkingSutty

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 07:59 - Feb 5 by nordenblue

While I agree with the majority of your post/posts TS I'm not sure bringing Hilly back would "boost season ticket sales" there's a clear divide in even bringing him back, I think he'd put as many off as he'd encourage to buy one.

After watching that yesterday it seems pretty impossible to say what actually would be the "right choice" at the minute, there's that much wrong

Yes, you're probably right regarding Hill. As it is there is no sign that Bentley will turn things around though, he is as inconsistent as the players. We had Danny Lloyd on the subs bench yesterday and Keoghan as captain, there can be no excuse for those sort of decisions because they make no sense and neither does the goalkeeping situation. Put those decisions alongside his stats since he joined the club and he's lost me, he's not thinking straight.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 15:03]
Salford City (A) Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 1283 viewsJames1980

Thinking we could bring in Hill on a contract where he is only paid if we win or draw with a hefty bonus if he keeps us up.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Salford City (A) Match Thread (n/t) on 17:18 - Feb 5 with 1263 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Salford City (A) Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

Making the most of limited options:

O’Donnell
Keohane, Mullarkey, Bennett, Dodgson
Mellor, Diagouraga, Adshead/Brierley, Lloyd
Henderson, Quigley/Rodney.

Convinced the only chance we have to win games is to get some constant supply from the wings and get the ball in the box. There’s plenty of players in there we’d rather not have to play, but that’s where we are.

O’Donnell will stop sod all standing in as wide a position as that. He needs to be near to the middle.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 17:27]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024