Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Violence after Saints game 19:31 - Mar 19 with 5093 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21766511/yobs-hurl-chairs-ba

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Violence after Saints game on 19:52 - Mar 19 with 5014 viewsSFC_Referee

Not too much of a surprise with how some of the spurs idiots were acting when walking into town after the game, as when you get idiots going on about us going down or the skates, it’s inevitable that something like this will happen

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Violence after Saints game on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 4941 viewsUTS1885

original source

[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 20:28]
Violence after Saints game on 14:09 - Mar 20 with 4490 viewssaint901

There is no excuse for being violent, no matter the provocation.

If away fans are being idiots then the proper response is to either ignore them, walk away or ask a police officer (or 20) to intervene.

Throwing chairs and anything else is childish and moronic.
Violence after Saints game on 17:25 - Mar 20 with 4327 viewsSFC_Referee

Violence after Saints game on 14:09 - Mar 20 by saint901

There is no excuse for being violent, no matter the provocation.

If away fans are being idiots then the proper response is to either ignore them, walk away or ask a police officer (or 20) to intervene.

Throwing chairs and anything else is childish and moronic.

Yeah but unfortunately that’s just fair few football fans for you! As until the cultures behind a lot of the issues in football change (aka fights at games, the racist and abuse of social media, dissent towards officials etc…) then it’s only to be expected and will always continue

Violence after Saints game on 19:53 - Mar 20 with 4213 viewsBerber

Violence after Saints game on 19:52 - Mar 19 by SFC_Referee

Not too much of a surprise with how some of the spurs idiots were acting when walking into town after the game, as when you get idiots going on about us going down or the skates, it’s inevitable that something like this will happen

If Fulham are c***ts, then this lot certainly are.
Violence after Saints game on 21:31 - Mar 20 with 4086 viewsSFC_Referee

Violence after Saints game on 19:53 - Mar 20 by Berber

If Fulham are c***ts, then this lot certainly are.

Yeah they are, but at least they’re not icons and what many young kids look up to and will follow and won’t lead to many other games at grassroots having the same altercations due to it

Violence after Saints game on 07:30 - Mar 21 with 3917 viewssaintwizzler

Good job them slags didn’t come up Shenanigans!!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Violence after Saints game on 08:42 - Mar 21 with 3878 viewsRon11

I well remember the relegation season when we played the c*nts at St Mary's. After the game I got grabbed and pinned up against a shop front near the Alfred by a pair of the idiots and was told 'yoor goin' dahn'.
Now I'm normally a pussy cat, you can wind me up all day, but I lost it. Next thing I know I'm being dragged away in the middle of a large group of Saints fans while one of the two idiots lay on the ground bleeding from a face wound. The Saints lads saved me from arrest that day, and I've despised spurs and their fans ever since. For me if you want to attack them, please do, most of them are scum.
On another occasion I was in London a few years back to see the Arsenal-Saints fixture and found myself in a pub full of Arsenal fans. They were showing a rerun of a Saints v Arsenal game on Sky, and within a few minutes they had realised I was a Saints fan.There was nothing but a bit of friendly banter, and buying of drinks and a 'good luck at the match' as I left the pub. I couldn't imagine that happening with spurs fans. Ever. They are c*nts.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 8:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Violence after Saints game on 11:16 - Mar 21 with 3779 viewssledger

looked like handbags,throw a chair and run away,30 years ago it would have got a bit more personal
Violence after Saints game on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 3773 viewsSonicBoom

To be fair they were very upset cos we broke their manager.
Violence after Saints game on 14:16 - Mar 21 with 3650 viewssaint901

I read recently that something like 6% of the population have a positive view of white men aged between 20 and 25.

6%.

Given that the survey probably included that demographic, it may be that this was white men between 20 and 25 who had that view?

My opinion is generally that the sort of behaviours and attitudes seen by morons at football matches are present in society much of the time but that the tribal memes and false expectations generated when in a football crowd, exaggerate and promote these traits, especially when alcohol is involved.

I've got friends who support other clubs and if I have a beer with them pre match, I've never experienced anything other than "banter". I once took a group of friends who were (still are) Charlton fans, to the Pensioners and again, a friendly and enjoyable exchange of views without any need to be violent or use bad language.

But get a group of young men together, wearing the same uniform and needing to "prove themselves" and we get the scenes here.

Very sad.
Violence after Saints game on 14:59 - Mar 21 with 3614 viewssolent_toffee

Violence after Saints game on 14:16 - Mar 21 by saint901

I read recently that something like 6% of the population have a positive view of white men aged between 20 and 25.

6%.

Given that the survey probably included that demographic, it may be that this was white men between 20 and 25 who had that view?

My opinion is generally that the sort of behaviours and attitudes seen by morons at football matches are present in society much of the time but that the tribal memes and false expectations generated when in a football crowd, exaggerate and promote these traits, especially when alcohol is involved.

I've got friends who support other clubs and if I have a beer with them pre match, I've never experienced anything other than "banter". I once took a group of friends who were (still are) Charlton fans, to the Pensioners and again, a friendly and enjoyable exchange of views without any need to be violent or use bad language.

But get a group of young men together, wearing the same uniform and needing to "prove themselves" and we get the scenes here.

Very sad.

Strangely enough that corner of Oxford Street and aTerminus Terrace has seen a fair bit of trouble since coming back from Covid. Young English divvies, ale, coke and chairs just don’t mix.

It’s no wonder the cafe culture of the continent are desperate to limit the amounts of Brits coming over this Summer!
Violence after Saints game on 15:05 - Mar 21 with 3603 viewscocklebreath

Violence after Saints game on 14:59 - Mar 21 by solent_toffee

Strangely enough that corner of Oxford Street and aTerminus Terrace has seen a fair bit of trouble since coming back from Covid. Young English divvies, ale, coke and chairs just don’t mix.

It’s no wonder the cafe culture of the continent are desperate to limit the amounts of Brits coming over this Summer!

Too cold to be outside throwing chairs, should have stormed the pub

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Violence after Saints game on 15:24 - Mar 21 with 3589 viewsSFC_Referee

Violence after Saints game on 14:16 - Mar 21 by saint901

6%.

Very sad.

Well it’s not always the young lads though, as I’ve been to a fair few games where it has been some of the older lads that have started the sh*t up.
As I’ve been before with younger fans and as none of us are into all that smack up sh*t and all the drug nonsense it’s why we’ve never had issues, and about the only game where I did genuinely wonder if I’d get in a fight was the skates away a few years ago (but of course I’d not think any saints fans who went weren’t wondering about that!)
But usually those that do get into all this nonsense are the sorts that are desperate for attention and are the sorts to big up the other fans, always wanting to show off and look “cool” in front of their mates and all that nonsense.

As to a certain degree it’s there to see for referees in the leagues which I’ve officiated through the years, as it’s the gobby ones that have always gotta question every call, no matter how blatant they are, and get right up in your face that are the sorts to get involved in the sorta nonsense, as they’ve always gotta be the big guy who gets it their way and has gotta be in charge, which is why they usually get in the refs face trying to make the ref even be bowing down to them. Which is why they’re usually the ones to get the disciplinary action for things like dissent or violent conduct, which is why they get simulation punishments when they’re doing it on the streets to opposing fans and police.
Whilst the quieter ones that will only ever get involved in the major game changing incidents where they’ll get involved, and are very rarely dealt with for things like dissent or violent conduct, which is again the same on the streets as they’re usually the ones to just ignore the idiots and walk on by, as unless their best mates getting assaulted or they genuinely feel threatened, won’t ever usually get involved.
As referring people can actually tell you a fair bit about their personalities quite often.

Violence after Saints game on 15:36 - Mar 21 with 3575 viewsUlsterBaz

Violence after Saints game on 11:16 - Mar 21 by sledger

looked like handbags,throw a chair and run away,30 years ago it would have got a bit more personal

Definitely. The local peelers wouldn’t have a clue what to do these days if faced with genuine disorder.
Violence after Saints game on 23:15 - Mar 22 with 2978 views1885_SFC

They're bellends alright...

Old School is Cool

Violence after Saints game on 04:34 - Mar 23 with 2901 viewsBuenosSaint

Violence after Saints game on 23:15 - Mar 22 by 1885_SFC

They're bellends alright...

Yup. Bellends. But it's so funny to watch knowing what's coming.

"3-1 and it's Game.... Set.... And Match. 3-1 and it's Game over". 😂

Poll: The Long Future

Violence after Saints game on 16:08 - Mar 23 with 2704 viewsgeezershoong

Violence after Saints game on 04:34 - Mar 23 by BuenosSaint

Yup. Bellends. But it's so funny to watch knowing what's coming.

"3-1 and it's Game.... Set.... And Match. 3-1 and it's Game over". 😂

'It's a conspiracy!'
Violence after Saints game on 16:23 - Mar 23 with 2686 viewsTimSaint

Violence after Saints game on 16:08 - Mar 23 by geezershoong

'It's a conspiracy!'

Nice to get a decision go our way against them for once.

How many times have we been screwed over in the past with their play acting, multiple incidents of diving, hand ball goals, hand ball penalties not given and even KWP taking Stu Arm out at St Marys a few years back when he would have been clean through on goal, only got a yellow.

I remember feeling cheated when Son dived in injury time of the cup game at their place, to get the decisive penalty. Is this justice ?

I just love the fact that it was Walcott who set up the first and scored the 2nd, making it even worse for them because of his Arsenal history. Nobody on their panels picked up on the fact that it was Arsenal Loanee AMN that was fouled for the pen !! Top Stuff !!

TimSaint

Violence after Saints game on 21:00 - Mar 23 with 2549 viewsUTS1885

You simply have to of moved fowarrd severalo metres and stood watching and you can get 2 years for it.
Violence after Saints game on 02:11 - Mar 24 with 2453 viewsdarthvader

Violence after Saints game on 15:24 - Mar 21 by SFC_Referee

Well it’s not always the young lads though, as I’ve been to a fair few games where it has been some of the older lads that have started the sh*t up.
As I’ve been before with younger fans and as none of us are into all that smack up sh*t and all the drug nonsense it’s why we’ve never had issues, and about the only game where I did genuinely wonder if I’d get in a fight was the skates away a few years ago (but of course I’d not think any saints fans who went weren’t wondering about that!)
But usually those that do get into all this nonsense are the sorts that are desperate for attention and are the sorts to big up the other fans, always wanting to show off and look “cool” in front of their mates and all that nonsense.

As to a certain degree it’s there to see for referees in the leagues which I’ve officiated through the years, as it’s the gobby ones that have always gotta question every call, no matter how blatant they are, and get right up in your face that are the sorts to get involved in the sorta nonsense, as they’ve always gotta be the big guy who gets it their way and has gotta be in charge, which is why they usually get in the refs face trying to make the ref even be bowing down to them. Which is why they’re usually the ones to get the disciplinary action for things like dissent or violent conduct, which is why they get simulation punishments when they’re doing it on the streets to opposing fans and police.
Whilst the quieter ones that will only ever get involved in the major game changing incidents where they’ll get involved, and are very rarely dealt with for things like dissent or violent conduct, which is again the same on the streets as they’re usually the ones to just ignore the idiots and walk on by, as unless their best mates getting assaulted or they genuinely feel threatened, won’t ever usually get involved.
As referring people can actually tell you a fair bit about their personalities quite often.

The first chair was offside

keep the faith coyr

Violence after Saints game on 21:27 - Apr 6 with 1918 viewsUTS1885

Dawn raids this week in southampton with several arrests and more expected.

So soon would suggest that Plod have a good understanding or indeed someone onside.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 21:27]
Violence after Saints game on 21:51 - Apr 6 with 1862 viewssaintwizzler

Violence after Saints game on 21:27 - Apr 6 by UTS1885

Dawn raids this week in southampton with several arrests and more expected.

So soon would suggest that Plod have a good understanding or indeed someone onside.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 21:27]

CCTV

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024