Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes down Ted thread 21:38 - May 4 with 10928 viewsNoDiddley

Please join in👏
Fakes down Ted thread on 00:37 - May 5 with 2550 viewsLoftgirl

Fakes down Ted thread on 02:15 - May 5 with 2452 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fakes down Ted thread on 06:45 - May 5 with 2321 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fakes down Ted thread on 07:01 - May 5 with 2266 viewsRs_Holy

6 point deduction is obviously massive... this is how the table would look going into Mondays fixtures with no points deduction... Sky must be gutted (arf arf)

18 Huddersfield (-17) 50
19 Reading (-20) 50
20 QPR (-25) 50
21 Rotherham (-11) 49
22 Cardiff (-14) 49
23 Blackpool Relegated
24 Wigan Relegated
[Post edited 5 May 2023 7:02]
Fakes down Ted thread on 07:30 - May 5 with 2204 viewsthehat

Fakes down Ted thread on 07:01 - May 5 by Rs_Holy

6 point deduction is obviously massive... this is how the table would look going into Mondays fixtures with no points deduction... Sky must be gutted (arf arf)

18 Huddersfield (-17) 50
19 Reading (-20) 50
20 QPR (-25) 50
21 Rotherham (-11) 49
22 Cardiff (-14) 49
23 Blackpool Relegated
24 Wigan Relegated
[Post edited 5 May 2023 7:02]

Yeah that is a scary thought.

Hopefully The Board will have this on screen as a reminder at their next meeting.
Fakes down Ted thread on 07:41 - May 5 with 2184 viewsDorse

Fakes down Ted thread on 07:30 - May 5 by thehat

Hopefully The Board will have this on screen as a reminder at their next meeting.

Meanwhile, in the boardroom:

'Sö, shöüld wë jüst ëxtënd Hämäläinën's cönträct? 4 yëärs söünd gööd....?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fakes down Ted thread on 07:44 - May 5 with 2166 viewsToast_R

Fakes down Ted thread on 07:30 - May 5 by thehat

You could argue that had they not broken their agreed business plan they wouldn't have amassed 50 points with one game left.
Fakes down Ted thread on 08:02 - May 5 with 2114 viewsJuzzie

Cardiff away to Burnley. Surely Burnley aren’t going to lose two home games on the trot?

A home win would mean Cardiff would have gone down instead of Reading.

I think we’ll do enough to ensure Readings points deduction won’t make a difference to us so we can stop talking about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Fakes down Ted thread on 08:34 - May 5 with 1998 viewsDannyPaddox

Stop talking about Reading’s 6 point deduction? We should spend the summer having a conversation on how we can induct into the Forever Rs club.
Fakes down Ted thread on 08:47 - May 5 with 1946 viewsNorthantsHoop

It was far too close for comfort this year and there is no doubt the points deductions for Reading and Wigan have been a factor in deciding theirs and our fate.
Fakes down Ted thread on 08:55 - May 5 with 1901 viewsBluce_Ree

Fakes down Ted thread on 23:44 - May 4 by Northernr

What a tragedy, such a great awayday.

I used to have a Talbot Samba. A f**king piece of shit car that was barely able to function as a car for most of the time I had it.

My brother said 'hey, let's go to Reading away' and I drove on the motorway with his two mates in the back. The car couldn't get over 50MPH. Piece of shit. It had four gears. FOUR.

It was my first time driving on the motorway (and I'd only been driving a year maybe). So the whole thing was stressy as f**k.

And then we went down one-nil there. SHITE. But then wee Jon Spencer gets the equaliser and then Mike Sheron, f**king MIKE SHERON, scores with an absolute bobbler of a bullshit goal.

That drive home felt like a joyful cruise. Albeit in a car that drove like it had been kicked in the nuts and on a motorway so dark it felt like we were driving through David Lynch's nightmares.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fakes down Ted thread on 09:11 - May 5 with 1844 viewsted_hendrix

Last season they were deducted 12 points but for some strange reason known only to god knows who 6 of those point deductions were suspended, why and what's the bloody point of suspending 6 points? It's either one thing or another last season they would have been relegated with the 12 point deduction.

What seems like every few Months they meet the EFL to discuss certain 'Issues' within the club.

They've been on the fiddle for years, they're own ex players are turning on the club this morning saying how badly they've been run.

Never mind how many points they or us or Wigan or Blackpool or any other bastard club might have by next Monday afternoon, take a peep at the league table now that's all that matters It looks f ucking good to me.

Cilla Black my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fakes down Ted thread on 09:35 - May 5 with 1792 viewsdmm

Fakes down Ted thread on 08:55 - May 5 by Bluce_Ree

I used to have a Talbot Samba. A f**king piece of shit car that was barely able to function as a car for most of the time I had it.

My brother said 'hey, let's go to Reading away' and I drove on the motorway with his two mates in the back. The car couldn't get over 50MPH. Piece of shit. It had four gears. FOUR.

It was my first time driving on the motorway (and I'd only been driving a year maybe). So the whole thing was stressy as f**k.

And then we went down one-nil there. SHITE. But then wee Jon Spencer gets the equaliser and then Mike Sheron, f**king MIKE SHERON, scores with an absolute bobbler of a bullshit goal.

That drive home felt like a joyful cruise. Albeit in a car that drove like it had been kicked in the nuts and on a motorway so dark it felt like we were driving through David Lynch's nightmares.

I had a Talbot Horizon in the 80s. It was beyond awful. A bit like Reading really.
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:04 - May 5 with 1723 viewsR_from_afar

I'm wondering who is going to replace them in the duffer zone at the foot of the Championship

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fakes down Ted thread on 10:10 - May 5 with 1712 viewsRed_Ranger

Prefer to see Baadiff relegated.
And Forest from Prem.
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:23 - May 5 with 1683 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would be quite funny if we finish 21st and five points ahead of them.

Alarming but funny.
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:33 - May 5 with 1648 viewsE15Hoop

i understand the glee and merriment, but can we please spare a though for poor John Madejski? Gave a whole bunch of his (admittedly pretty big) pile of cash over to the club, did all the redevelopment work, got them into the prem and has now seen it all p*ssed up the wall?
Another example of "there but for the grace of God, go I" for all of those who deride the "happy clappers" here and want shot of our lot.
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:50 - May 5 with 1578 viewsMrSheen

Fakes down Ted thread on 10:33 - May 5 by E15Hoop

i understand the glee and merriment, but can we please spare a though for poor John Madejski? Gave a whole bunch of his (admittedly pretty big) pile of cash over to the club, did all the redevelopment work, got them into the prem and has now seen it all p*ssed up the wall?
Another example of "there but for the grace of God, go I" for all of those who deride the "happy clappers" here and want shot of our lot.

That haircut though…
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:52 - May 5 with 1557 viewsE15Hoop

Fakes down Ted thread on 10:50 - May 5 by MrSheen

That haircut though…

Haha. Fair point!
You would imagine the barbers' shops there are slightly cheaper than they are in the West End..
Fakes down Ted thread on 10:53 - May 5 with 1544 viewsDannyPaddox

Fakes down Ted thread on 10:52 - May 5 by E15Hoop

Haha. Fair point!
You would imagine the barbers' shops there are slightly cheaper than they are in the West End..

Carpet Shops … shirley!
Fakes down Ted thread on 11:12 - May 5 with 1507 viewsSuperhoop83

Now that Monday's games are effectively dead rubbers we'll never know how things would have panned out without Reading's 6 point deduction.

I'm ecstatic and amazed that we've stayed up but, while I have no time for them as a club, I won't be joining in the piss taking of Reading when it only was their points deduction and the miracle of Turf Moor that saved us from their fate.

And with a very uncertain summer ahead and FFP closing in on us, the last thing we should be doing is tempting fate.

Yours,

Buzz Killington

Suffering since 1978.

Fakes down Ted thread on 11:14 - May 5 with 1492 viewsNorthernr

Fakes down Ted thread on 11:12 - May 5 by Superhoop83

Now that Monday's games are effectively dead rubbers we'll never know how things would have panned out without Reading's 6 point deduction.

I'm ecstatic and amazed that we've stayed up but, while I have no time for them as a club, I won't be joining in the piss taking of Reading when it only was their points deduction and the miracle of Turf Moor that saved us from their fate.

And with a very uncertain summer ahead and FFP closing in on us, the last thing we should be doing is tempting fate.

Yours,

Buzz Killington

I know how things would have panned out - Nahki Wells would have bloody relegated us.
Fakes down Ted thread on 11:16 - May 5 with 1487 viewsthemodfather

reading did not follow the plan agreed with efl hence their 6pt deduction , their problem no one else's . simples.
they are down, which is great for us .
likely other clubs will lose pts next season as the game disintegrates to preserve the dreaded prem league
Fakes down Ted thread on 11:17 - May 5 with 1479 viewsSuperhoop83

Fakes down Ted thread on 11:14 - May 5 by Northernr

I know how things would have panned out - Nahki Wells would have bloody relegated us.

That would have been the end of me, but you're right. I'd forgotten how often I'd worried about that before last weekend.

Suffering since 1978.

Fakes down Ted thread on 11:19 - May 5 with 1464 viewsE15Hoop

Fakes down Ted thread on 11:16 - May 5 by themodfather

reading did not follow the plan agreed with efl hence their 6pt deduction , their problem no one else's . simples.
they are down, which is great for us .
likely other clubs will lose pts next season as the game disintegrates to preserve the dreaded prem league

Also, surely we should be delighted that the EFL is at least attempting some version of being
"fair and proportionate" ( at least in theory), given the thwacking we got (which, admittedly, is nowhere near as bad as it could have been)?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024