Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock 12:43 - Oct 8 with 11804 viewsINFIRMARY

Required urgently

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Neil Warnock on 09:03 - Oct 9 with 3773 viewsHooparoo

I think we should offer a 2 year contact to Warnock. He’ll get us back on an even keel but it must come with a plan. Let him appoint a deputy who can be his successor and give us our soul back. At least the players will respect him and he’ll get us organised. Poor old Gaz is sadly out of his depth it seems. Thanks Gareth but goodbye.

Do it Amit!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Neil Warnock on 09:18 - Oct 9 with 3728 viewsBklynRanger

I seem to have had Amit's voice in my head since about 3.30pm on Saturday, but I'm not sure what he's saying.

It could be "exxxccited to welcome Neeeil back to the club"

But it could also be: "Last chance salooooon, Gareth" (hopefully not)

Or something else.

Must call my GP.
Neil Warnock on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 3694 viewsR_from_afar

Neil Warnock on 08:59 - Oct 9 by loftboy

It’s people like you that stop posters from posting, There’s few on here with learning difficulties etc, it’s not an English lesson, cut them some slack.

"loftboy" and "Loftgirl" sound like QPR-themed superheroes. Come on, you shouldn't be arguing, you should be wearing capes and flying above west London at unfeasible speeds as you head to your next mission. There are certainly people in W12 who need your help .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Neil Warnock on 03:19 - Oct 12 with 3317 viewsHoopsie

Warnock, till the end of the season.

Mission
- Championship survival (if achieved - a big bonus)

18th annual farewell tour or not, QPR are desperate

I know Ainsworth is big on motivation, but the football is abysmal and the "buy in" players are beginning to check out, not necessary down tools

With Warnock, and his reputation, i am quite positive the players will respond to him. that in itself is a big motivation factor and warnock will get them organised and play to their strength. We have a good core of players i believe Warnock can work on, Begovic, Cook, Colback, Field, Chair, Smyth, Dykes. Dozzell, Fox maybe, even Cannon, Dunne, Armstrong. Maybe this is the time for Willock strikes back?

When he went to Huddersfield (almost the same time Ainsworth in coming), they were right down at the bottom, but ended the season above QPR!

Warnock's Huddersfield 16 Feb 2022 - 20 Sep 2023 - P24 W9 D6 L9 (37.5% win rate)
(last season fight for survival = P15 W7 D4 L4
Ainsworth's QPR 21 Feb 2022 - present P25 W5 D4 L16 (20.0% win rate)
(last season free fall = P13 W3 D2 L8
The fact that he went to the bottom club at that time and resurrected them is not short of amazing and a miracle. And we finished below them!

Does he fancy it? that's the problem. I think he would. Even with no money to spend on January? Maybe, a couple of loans and someone on a free? (like Cannon)

We could get Warnock in to steady the ship, and the club can spend the season seriously to revamp the playing side and look for a new manager/coach (youngish/potential/up and coming - a prospect that won't work in replacing Ainsworth now - we need an emergency type of manager to do a rescue job). If we could survive in the championship and stabilised under Warnock, a new manager can have a good base to work on.

We need Warnock ASAP, don't procrastinate till we need to find 4 clubs worse than us, not just 3
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 5:18]

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Neil Warnock on 12:47 - Oct 13 with 3030 viewsINFIRMARY

Neil Warnock on 03:19 - Oct 12 by Hoopsie

Warnock, till the end of the season.

Mission
- Championship survival (if achieved - a big bonus)

18th annual farewell tour or not, QPR are desperate

I know Ainsworth is big on motivation, but the football is abysmal and the "buy in" players are beginning to check out, not necessary down tools

With Warnock, and his reputation, i am quite positive the players will respond to him. that in itself is a big motivation factor and warnock will get them organised and play to their strength. We have a good core of players i believe Warnock can work on, Begovic, Cook, Colback, Field, Chair, Smyth, Dykes. Dozzell, Fox maybe, even Cannon, Dunne, Armstrong. Maybe this is the time for Willock strikes back?

When he went to Huddersfield (almost the same time Ainsworth in coming), they were right down at the bottom, but ended the season above QPR!

Warnock's Huddersfield 16 Feb 2022 - 20 Sep 2023 - P24 W9 D6 L9 (37.5% win rate)
(last season fight for survival = P15 W7 D4 L4
Ainsworth's QPR 21 Feb 2022 - present P25 W5 D4 L16 (20.0% win rate)
(last season free fall = P13 W3 D2 L8
The fact that he went to the bottom club at that time and resurrected them is not short of amazing and a miracle. And we finished below them!

Does he fancy it? that's the problem. I think he would. Even with no money to spend on January? Maybe, a couple of loans and someone on a free? (like Cannon)

We could get Warnock in to steady the ship, and the club can spend the season seriously to revamp the playing side and look for a new manager/coach (youngish/potential/up and coming - a prospect that won't work in replacing Ainsworth now - we need an emergency type of manager to do a rescue job). If we could survive in the championship and stabilised under Warnock, a new manager can have a good base to work on.

We need Warnock ASAP, don't procrastinate till we need to find 4 clubs worse than us, not just 3
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 5:18]

procrastinate (had to look that word up) :-)

Neil Warnock on 15:47 - Oct 13 with 2770 viewstkqpr

I can't imagine that Warnock would want to take the club on full time from now/Nov for another struggle without being able to do some tinkering squad wise? But i maybe wrong.

I have thought that he could be brought in to oversee things, give Gav another pair of eyes, the benefit of his experience, an oversight of things playing and non playing?

This way, he maybe able to influence a change in style and hopefuylly results, without
a) having to sack GA & Dobbo and
b) not tie himself down to a 6/7 day working week again?

His pay could be like I'd imagine Cook and Colbacks is, i.e. low this year and a bonus or higher next year to fit in with FFP.

This could give GA some vital assistance and a great mentor for a this season or so?

My thoughts 💭 for what they are worth.

ps. I do think Nathan Jones will be our next manager though, if the above doesn't come to fruition.
Neil Warnock on 15:49 - Oct 13 with 2756 viewsBklynRanger

Neil Warnock on 12:47 - Oct 13 by INFIRMARY

procrastinate (had to look that word up) :-)

No rush
Neil Warnock on 15:51 - Oct 13 with 2746 viewskensalriser

Neil Warnock on 15:49 - Oct 13 by BklynRanger

No rush

I was going to look it up but just haven't got around to it yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock on 17:15 - Oct 13 with 2651 viewskernowhoop

Neil Warnock on 15:47 - Oct 13 by tkqpr

I can't imagine that Warnock would want to take the club on full time from now/Nov for another struggle without being able to do some tinkering squad wise? But i maybe wrong.

I have thought that he could be brought in to oversee things, give Gav another pair of eyes, the benefit of his experience, an oversight of things playing and non playing?

This way, he maybe able to influence a change in style and hopefuylly results, without

His pay could be like I'd imagine Cook and Colbacks is, i.e. low this year and a bonus or higher next year to fit in with FFP.

This could give GA some vital assistance and a great mentor for a this season or so?

ps. I do think Nathan Jones will be our next manager though, if the above doesn't come to fruition.

I cannot see that working. If you were the boss, would you want someone appointed to oversee what you do? Not only that, but, Warnock is a 'man management' boss. He would be one step removed from that position.
Neil Warnock on 11:07 - Oct 14 with 2399 viewsfrancisbowles

Neil Warnock on 15:47 - Oct 13 by tkqpr

We tried that when CR was in charge and we ended up with JFH.

If we change manager now we may also have a points deduction coming out way in a future season.
Neil Warnock on 20:24 - Oct 21 with 1975 viewsHoopsie

I have to bump this from 3 pages down

He is still available

Surely one for the situation

Are we ready to call Colin?

Is there a good time? A right time?

Please?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Neil Warnock on 20:29 - Oct 21 with 1922 viewsThe_Beast1976

Neil Warnock on 20:24 - Oct 21 by Hoopsie

I have to bump this from 3 pages down

He is still available

Surely one for the situation

Are we ready to call Colin?

Is there a good time? A right time?

Please?

I didn't agree with this prior to today. I now think ot is probably the ONLY option, other than more gambles
Neil Warnock on 21:32 - Oct 21 with 1744 viewsconnell10

Neil Warnock on 20:29 - Oct 21 by The_Beast1976

I didn't agree with this prior to today. I now think ot is probably the ONLY option, other than more gambles

Warnock will go to Millwall if he has any sense.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Neil Warnock on 21:39 - Oct 21 with 1718 viewsqprxtc

Whoever QPR’s next manager will be, he’ll be a hero to some, a chin stroker to others, an utter load of shite to others. And forever thus it’ll be.

No one seems to remember the vitriol Warnock got not just at MiltonKeynes but when we drew a few games in 2010/11. A season where we lost six games.

In 1990 I sat behind a fella at Southampton who told me, because I was shouting support for David Bardsley, that if he scored the winning goal hecwouldnt cheer because hex was “shit”. David Bardsley was shit….

I love f ucking David Bardsley.

Changing manager won’t change the fact that this playing squad is not good enough.

That’s that.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 21:40]
Neil Warnock on 21:49 - Oct 21 with 1682 viewsqprxtc

Neil Warnock on 21:39 - Oct 21 by qprxtc

Whoever QPR’s next manager will be, he’ll be a hero to some, a chin stroker to others, an utter load of shite to others. And forever thus it’ll be.

No one seems to remember the vitriol Warnock got not just at MiltonKeynes but when we drew a few games in 2010/11. A season where we lost six games.

In 1990 I sat behind a fella at Southampton who told me, because I was shouting support for David Bardsley, that if he scored the winning goal hecwouldnt cheer because hex was “shit”. David Bardsley was shit….

Changing manager won’t change the fact that this playing squad is not good enough.

That’s that.

I stand by that statement. Not sure David would!
Neil Warnock on 08:31 - Oct 24 with 1421 viewsINFIRMARY

Still available

Neil Warnock on 08:33 - Oct 24 with 1405 viewsToast_R

Neil Warnock on 21:39 - Oct 21 by qprxtc

That’s that.

I remember a couple saying they'd stop watching QPR if Neil Warnock was appointed manager. Imagine that
Neil Warnock on 11:00 - Oct 24 with 1246 viewsconnell10

I'd have back definitely.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Neil Warnock on 06:44 - Oct 29 with 874 viewsINFIRMARY

Still available, a month lost with the unfortunate sacking of GA that was inevitable and 12+ points lost

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024