Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Match Pubs For Home Games 20:34 - Nov 7 with 4880 viewsSaintNick

So what's everyone's recommendation for home games these days with pubs, which one has the best atmosphere and best value

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 16:20 - Nov 12 with 908 viewssaintwizzler

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 09:58 - Nov 10 by SaintNick

As I said its not about the price it is the pub I look at, if it was just price I could go in wetherspoons.

in the late 1980's early 1990's the Bedford was one of our main haunts not just for football at the Dell, but on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we were such good customers that the then landlord sponosred our Sunday morning side and when Whitbreads as it was then sponsored a game at the dell we were guests in the hospitality lounge.

Perhaps that is why im not so keen on it now, for our little crew it's sad to see it as a shadow of its former self, its a chain pub where you can book a table to watch Spurs with your replica shirt on, on a matchday it gets a few Saints fans in, other than that it is student central.

We used to go in there about 7 years ago and it was a lot better, but stopped because it was just too crowded.

But perhaps the biggest gripe is that they wont start pouring drinks till you have paid, what is that all about, you don't get time to choose whilst one of your mates drinks is being poured, whats is that all about dont they trust their customers ?

How was your post match Bedfords experience in the end?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 13:52 - Nov 14 with 727 viewsSaintNick

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 16:20 - Nov 12 by saintwizzler

How was your post match Bedfords experience in the end?

It was ok after the game its not too bad as its less hectic

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 22:04 - Nov 16 with 551 viewsericofarabia

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 13:52 - Nov 14 by SaintNick

It was ok after the game its not too bad as its less hectic

Hi Nick, not sure how, probably fat fingers and not paying attention .... oh and a post dinner bottle of Red ...... but I appear to have filed a report about this post
Not sure how to cancel it, but just to let you know it wasvtotally unintentional
Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 22:34 - Nov 16 with 529 viewsSaintNick

Pre Match Pubs For Home Games on 22:04 - Nov 16 by ericofarabia

Hi Nick, not sure how, probably fat fingers and not paying attention .... oh and a post dinner bottle of Red ...... but I appear to have filed a report about this post
Not sure how to cancel it, but just to let you know it wasvtotally unintentional

I guessed that lol

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024