Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 14:49 - Jan 1 with 69287 viewsKeithHaynes

First speculation from our Trystan on Twitter.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:04 - Jan 28 with 4748 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:03 - Jan 28 by max936

So close but yet so far away, think that's a song as well OHL will know

I”ll name that tune in two.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:20 - Jan 28 with 4710 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:04 - Jan 28 by onehunglow

I”ll name that tune in two.

Tom O’Connor etc.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 4656 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:20 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

Tom O’Connor etc.

Indeed

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:52 - Jan 28 with 4591 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:07 - Jan 28 by Whiterockin

Does anyone else feel that the five loans we have are seriously hampering us in this window. Obviously anyone who comes in has to be on a permanent deal, where January is often the time when good loans are available at the last moment. Our hands are tied, poor administration?

I characterise them as a "quick fix" take an aspirin solution. Four young guns tried and trusted who are not as good as young Parker, Lissah and Ollie Cooper.

Njoe a permanent signing sent packing because Ashby has taken his place. Is he that much better? . i doubt it.

You have to trust the recruitment and only throw them under the bus if they are huge failures. Playing "passing through" kids in their places in not good.

Could you sign permanently Bahir?" - ""Sorry but you must be having a laugh".

By the time they sort out the s defensive style under Williams Rushworth, Bashir and Ashby will be gone. Development for what?

Swansea city culture under Coleman is "short term-ism". Gude is an expert in 'Company culture'. He must know what I am say is correct.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:19 - Jan 28 with 4506 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:52 - Jan 28 by ReslovenSwan1

I characterise them as a "quick fix" take an aspirin solution. Four young guns tried and trusted who are not as good as young Parker, Lissah and Ollie Cooper.

Njoe a permanent signing sent packing because Ashby has taken his place. Is he that much better? . i doubt it.

You have to trust the recruitment and only throw them under the bus if they are huge failures. Playing "passing through" kids in their places in not good.

By the time they sort out the s defensive style under Williams Rushworth, Bashir and Ashby will be gone. Development for what?

Swansea city culture under Coleman is "short term-ism". Gude is an expert in 'Company culture'. He must know what I am say is correct.

Ashby right sided player keeping Left sided player Tjoe-A-On out, that would be Tymon and Pedersen so out on loan and can be called back if needed and Obgeta released to get funds in.
Abdulai, Parker and Key on the right all injured another youth product Filip Lassah also drafted in as well now. Perhaps sense is started to prevail started by Sheehan continued by Williams.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:02 - Jan 28 with 4382 viewspete

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:52 - Jan 28 by ReslovenSwan1

the lad Evans for newport having a good game 2/3 utd but nhe is working his socks off
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:31 - Jan 29 with 3812 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61816/swansea-city-trans

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:57 - Jan 30 with 3164 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68141875

Possibly opening up some funds for Blackburn.
[Post edited 30 Jan 13:59]
Login to get fewer ads

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:47 - Jan 30 with 2938 viewsKeithHaynes

Great minds WR

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:09 - Jan 30 with 2865 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:47 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Great minds WR

Blackburn supposed be signing a forward from Orlando pirates
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:40 - Jan 30 with 2529 viewspete

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:31 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61816/swansea-city-trans

with just a few hours untill the window closes at 11 pm thursday the chairman and his team can raise spirits and confidence by getting 1 or 2 QUALITY guys in before it slams shut, and they will have to spend ( that the big problem they wont) after an improved performance this evening and looking like we GAVE them 2 goals and the ref gave them 1 with some additions i feel we could stop this malaise and climb the table but MR Chairman thats in your hands and its you who will carry the can after all your words its more action thats needed
Well done tonight lads you can hold your heads up as you played the top team and competed , now a win saturday will erase some of the negativity
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 2187 viewsswan65split

A couple in today then?
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:04 - Jan 31 with 2153 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Twitter link from a Danish journo:

Looks like the right kind of midfielder we should be targeting
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:32 - Jan 31 with 2062 viewsPawelAbbott

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:04 - Jan 31 by exiledinenglandjack

Twitter link from a Danish journo:

Looks like the right kind of midfielder we should be targeting

He looks promising. Hope we can get that sorted
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 1982 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:32 - Jan 31 by PawelAbbott

He looks promising. Hope we can get that sorted

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61841/swansea-city-in-de

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:27 - Jan 31 with 1930 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:00 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61841/swansea-city-in-de

So poor results due to major mistakes by senior management put us in a perilous position, therefor making it harder to attract players, so the downward spiral will continue. They really are novices playing a professional game. Their investment value in the club has dropped by 50% and is also spiraling downward. They need to sort it out or get out and quick.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 1900 viewsonehunglow

If as seems likely nobody comes in,then how does Williams,Watson and the rest explain this one away .
We are being taken for mugs

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:09 - Jan 31 with 1868 viewsBoundy

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:39 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

If as seems likely nobody comes in,then how does Williams,Watson and the rest explain this one away .

They don't need to explain just make excuses , the Club has a solid albeit smallish core of support maybe they're relying on this to keep the Club in some sort of ongoing concern , what ever division we're in

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:19 - Jan 31 with 1816 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:09 - Jan 31 by Boundy

They don't need to explain just make excuses , the Club has a solid albeit smallish core of support maybe they're relying on this to keep the Club in some sort of ongoing concern , what ever division we're in

Well,I suggest we get again be gearingbof near misses and tales of woe from them.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:27 - Jan 31 with 1677 viewsunion_jack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:39 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Williams shouldn’t have to. This mess won’t be if his making to be fair.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:08 - Jan 31 with 1567 viewsJohnw102

My feelings are if we don't loose anyone that will be a bonus.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:17 - Jan 31 with 1533 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:08 - Jan 31 by Johnw102

It all depends who they are John, some need to go and we can move on.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:48 - Jan 31 with 1467 viewsARQS

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:17 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

It all depends who they are John, some need to go and we can move on.

Agree.

We are in such a desperate need of an overhaul then as far as I am concerned, the more we can shift out as fast as possible, the better.

We have about half a dozen or so players I'd be sorry to see go in this window - Rushworth, Key, Tymon, Darling, Grimes, Paterson, Cullen. A reasonable amount of the rest could go and we'd barely be any weaker.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:48 - Jan 31 with 1466 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:08 - Jan 31 by Johnw102

You sure about that?some need go not good enough stealing a wage
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:27 - Jan 31 with 1336 views1983

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:09 - Jan 31 by Boundy

Exactly what I've been saying for the last few seasons. Swansea have now got a hardcore following of 10K fans who will support the club no matter what league they are in and judging by the fans gallery buy every single thing in the club shop. Unearth a James, Roden, Roberts...etc every other season, (they rolled the dice with Yates and hoped they we're going to make $$$$ he wasn't signed to better the team they thought they were buying a diamond not a donkey) and least of all just be better than 3 other teams in that league and hey presto there is their business plan 👍
[Post edited 31 Jan 17:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024