Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs the M team 07:08 - Jan 19 with 65872 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Never started one before, so we have never lost yet when I’ve started one. Hoops 2 Lion Cubs 1. Saw a lot on Sunday to think we can nick this. Going with heart and head. I think. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly.

DonnieR

1
Match Thread vs the M team on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 4700 viewsNed_Kennedys

That team is as good as it gets. Bench not great.

Last chance saloon: 3-1 to us, Dykes first scorer.
0
Match Thread vs the M team on 14:35 - Jan 20 with 4673 viewsOakR

Pretty strong team, as others have said, about as good as it gets for us right now.

I'm feeling positive about this one!

Poll: Will we stay up?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 14:40 - Jan 20 with 4611 viewsStanisgod

Match Thread vs the M team on 14:32 - Jan 20 by Mick_S

Colback 15/8 to get yellow. Don’t know how that popped into my heed!


I assume that's 15/8 ON

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 14:41 - Jan 20 with 4597 viewsA40Bosh

Substitute News:

Larkeshe treads on Dunne’s foot during a keep the ball drill.
Dunne runs off around the pitch howling like a banshee.
Looks like the foot has mended as he is back at it with Fox.
Close shave for everyone’s former fav QPR Irishman.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 4324 viewsaston_hoop

Willock seems to be starting, Smyth is out according to Sinton

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:02 - Jan 20 with 4227 viewsMick_S

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:00 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

Willock seems to be starting, Smyth is out according to Sinton


Warm up injury.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:03 - Jan 20 with 4178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:02 - Jan 20 by Mick_S

Warm up injury.


Again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 4162 viewsNed_Kennedys

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:00 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

Willock seems to be starting, Smyth is out according to Sinton


FFS
2
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 4152 viewsMick_S

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:03 - Jan 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Again.


Incredible

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 4124 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm feeling more optimistic this week.

We're going to stone them 3 - 1
[Post edited 20 Jan 2024 15:07]
0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 4103 viewsMick_S

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:05 - Jan 20 by Spaceman_P

I'm feeling more optimistic this week.

We're going to stone them 3 - 1
[Post edited 20 Jan 2024 15:07]


Arf

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 4107 viewsShotKneesHoop

How come it’s only QPR who have players injured in warm ups? Mentality ? Physicality? SNAFUability??

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 4059 viewsMick_S

Marti in the book

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 4059 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Armstrong with a wild shot.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 4059 viewsderbyhoop

Cifuentes booked. After moaning about a bad tackle on Willock. Willock struggling with injury.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:10 - Jan 20 with 3878 viewsaston_hoop

Sincs down now, possibly winded

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:10 - Jan 20 with 3849 viewsderbyhoop

Since getting treatment, after another Wall foul.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:12 - Jan 20 with 3780 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:10 - Jan 20 by derbyhoop

Since getting treatment, after another Wall foul.


Its pretty clear they are going to kick Armstrong all day ,testing the ref early to see whats going to be allowed .
They watched the video from last week obviously
0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:15 - Jan 20 with 3641 viewsaston_hoop

Clarke-Salter needs to calm down, looks all over the place at the back

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 3437 viewsSherryHoop

Stop passing it straight into touch!!!!!!!!
0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 3428 viewsMick_S

Wall man just did a bouncer throw.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:22 - Jan 20 with 3358 viewsMick_S

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:20 - Jan 20 by SherryHoop

Stop passing it straight into touch!!!!!!!!


Yep

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:25 - Jan 20 with 3256 viewscharmr

My word we do seem to make it more difficult then it is too often.

If we ride our luck this is a winable game
[Post edited 20 Jan 2024 15:26]
0
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:26 - Jan 20 with 3204 viewsDorse

Dear Sam Field
You are allowed to pass the ball forward.
Yours
Every Fcuker Watching

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:26 - Jan 20 with 3182 viewsMick_S

Stop p issuing about at the back

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026