Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 48673 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2026 viewsMetallica_Hoop

get in

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2025 viewsbenhurst

COME ONNNNNNNN

Brilliant from Willock and a tidy finish. One more please!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2026 viewsloftboy

Now get the fúcking winner

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2012 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm dying!!!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 1978 viewslassel

The goal just shows how incredibly simple it is to score against Rotherham.

They’re shite and terrified of movement.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 1971 viewsDorse

Duh duh duh duh- HOOPS!

Great ball from Willock!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 1971 viewsSK_hoops

Thank god! More of that please.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1970 viewsbakerloo8

Willock been superb today
Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1969 viewsjoolsyp

Brilliant ball from Willock to put Smyth in. Come on you Rs!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1964 viewsQuillPenRiot

Beautiful play and pass from Willock, Smyth nailed the tight angle
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1946 viewsTonto

I'm in spftplay... tell.me who's scored it?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1922 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rs ffs let's get another in the next 5

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 by Tonto

Smyth.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 1857 viewscpgerber

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 by Tonto

Paul Smyth, assist Willock
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 1825 viewsted_hendrix

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:24 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Come on Rs ffs let's get another in the next 5

Yea a draw Is no good, get into them

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 1762 viewsDylanP

Brilliantly done Smyth and Willock

Now is the time to bring on Sinclair to terrorize the defense for the last 30 minutes

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 1618 viewsjoolsyp

Dunne so close to making it 2-1
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 1607 viewsQuillPenRiot

Great spot of play, keep it up
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 1598 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Much better Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 1579 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rangers, no let up -- Keep right at them and bring this home.

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 1524 viewsJimmyR

Get in! Looking dangerous
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 1419 viewsQPunkR

We need to stop the hail Mary shots from outside the area. We've seen how easy we can but through em

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 1331 viewsDorse

I've been pretty impressed with Willock today. Been part of everything.

Edit: haven't been impressed with our set pieces. Poor.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:32]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 1284 viewsQuillPenRiot

Paal beat the first man…..
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 1257 viewslassel

Stop. Letting. Paal. Take. Set. Pieces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024