Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 48529 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 2352 viewsloftboy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:07 - Feb 24 by rbee

I thought Marti would start the same team that won at Bristol but maybe he has seen enough during his time here to see that we are unable to win two on the trot and therefore shakes the team up a bit.

No Andersen, grrrrrr! I wonder if he has a knock.

He’s been ill in the week

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 2327 viewsQuillPenRiot

Fffcking ref
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 2325 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:07 - Feb 24 by rbee

I thought Marti would start the same team that won at Bristol but maybe he has seen enough during his time here to see that we are unable to win two on the trot and therefore shakes the team up a bit.

No Andersen, grrrrrr! I wonder if he has a knock.

Anderson was ill during the week.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 2281 viewsQPunkR

Fkng Paul Smyth continuing his Olympic diving career ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 24 with 2102 viewsSpaceman_P

anyone getting that feeling in their chests??
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:13 - Feb 24 with 2035 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 24 by Spaceman_P

anyone getting that feeling in their chests??

The numbness combined with pain behind the sternum, or the rising bile
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:15 - Feb 24 with 1919 viewsQPunkR

Willock you silly knt

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:15 - Feb 24 with 1889 viewsDylanP

Have we scored from a corner yet this season? Or from any set piece, for that matter

We certainly have conceded from both

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:16 - Feb 24 with 1827 viewsQPunkR

Cook you silly knt

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:16 - Feb 24 with 1785 viewsSpaceman_P

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:13 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

The numbness combined with pain behind the sternum, or the rising bile

yep... you get it too.... I can't take this!!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 1740 viewsQPunkR

Smyth you cheating knt

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 1743 viewshoops_legend

Second half is a very interesting start. Trying to give them a goal
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 1695 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:09 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

I thought he got clipped on his boots the first time, surely the second was a penalty the ref missed
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:18]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1668 viewsjoolsyp

Smyth goes down far too easily - stay on your feet and get the cross in!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1666 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:17 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Smyth you cheating knt

Was it not a pen?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1667 viewskarlski

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:09 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

I too thought Rotherham don’t deal well with movement and pace so thought going at them from the off work Smyth and Armstrong might be worth a try. Hopefully Armstrong off the bench at some point can have an impact but it’s harder when they are 1-0 up and sat deep.
Cook has been excellent for us but having a bit of a mare today.
Bit unlucky for Hodge to be hooked thought he was tidy and moved around a lot. I would have hooked Willock
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1621 viewsQPunkR

I really really can't stand Smyth's constant aim to cheat the referee into giving him a penalty rather than do his job and PUT THE FKNG BALL IN THE BOX

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:20 - Feb 24 with 1507 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 by karlski

I too thought Rotherham don’t deal well with movement and pace so thought going at them from the off work Smyth and Armstrong might be worth a try. Hopefully Armstrong off the bench at some point can have an impact but it’s harder when they are 1-0 up and sat deep.
Cook has been excellent for us but having a bit of a mare today.
Bit unlucky for Hodge to be hooked thought he was tidy and moved around a lot. I would have hooked Willock

Sorry saw replay not a pen

Terrible start to half but we can so easily win this. Rotherham are terrible
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1346 viewsSpaceman_P

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:20 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

so are we and we're losing
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1346 viewsted_hendrix

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:20 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

Yea they're 1-0 up terrible.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1324 viewsQPunkR

Fkng get in

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1327 viewsBrianMcCarthy

GET IN!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1304 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1301 viewsR_from_afar

1-1!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1296 viewsRs_Holy

GET THE FUNK IN!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024