Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff final 14:59 - May 26 with 8755 viewsdutch

Do we want Leeds to lose because they are Leeds, or win so that we can get rid of them?
[Post edited 26 May 14:59]
Playoff final on 17:11 - May 26 with 2830 viewslosethedrum

Playoff final on 17:07 - May 26 by stowmarketrange

No there was over 87,000 at Wembley and we had over 1/2 of that number.

Just under 86,000 there today so "we are the champions champions of Wembley !"
Playoff final on 17:16 - May 26 with 2743 viewssdm19994

Southampton were the best team I’ve seen us play this season to be fair. Hilarious it was us that completely derailed the champions of Europe though, see ya next season
Playoff final on 17:16 - May 26 with 2740 viewsmikeygunn

Let’s not forget that Leeds owe 188 million in transfer fees. They will have less parachute payments. Could be a difficult season for them. Farke might not survive the night!
Playoff final on 17:18 - May 26 with 2712 viewsstevec

Playoff final on 17:11 - May 26 by losethedrum

Just under 86,000 there today so "we are the champions champions of Wembley !"

I thought we’d lose that record today.

Glad we haven’t
Playoff final on 17:18 - May 26 with 2706 viewskernowhoop

Anyone else hear Andy Hinchcliffe, talking of the Championship, say 'It never ever fails to let you down'.
?
Playoff final on 17:20 - May 26 with 2670 viewsstowmarketrange

Playoff final on 17:18 - May 26 by stevec

I thought we’d lose that record today.

Glad we haven’t

I thought the champions of Europe would’ve brought that many on their own?They got the record off Derby for the quickest exit from a playoff final.
Playoff final on 17:22 - May 26 with 2647 viewsflynnbo

Playoff final on 17:20 - May 26 by stowmarketrange

I thought the champions of Europe would’ve brought that many on their own?They got the record off Derby for the quickest exit from a playoff final.

Yep, they sure did Farke off quickly.
Playoff final on 17:33 - May 26 with 2493 viewspaulparker

How in the hell did this Leeds team get 90 odd points ? They are Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Playoff final on 17:42 - May 26 with 2437 viewsPhildo

If Southampton get a keeper in they look the most likely of the three who have gone up to hang on next year.
Playoff final on 17:43 - May 26 with 2426 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Saw loads of Leeds flags hanging out of cars as I was travelling down the M1 today.

Not so many on the way back.

Surprised it wasn’t a sell out bearing in mind the average attendance of both clubs.
Playoff final on 17:48 - May 26 with 2395 viewsterryb

Playoff final on 17:43 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Saw loads of Leeds flags hanging out of cars as I was travelling down the M1 today.

Surprised it wasn’t a sell out bearing in mind the average attendance of both clubs.

I expect that both clubs sold out their allocation of tickets & that the spaces were due to the "neutral" areas not being full.

Out of interest, why/how did we manage (as it appears) to have a higher allocation than they did today? Or have the EFL increased the number available outside of the clubs?
Playoff final on 17:50 - May 26 with 2386 viewshantssi

Playoff final on 17:06 - May 26 by saxbend

Another week's worth of top drawer entertainment coming to YorkshireTube. 🫢

At least the guy who said finishing third was like a school prize just for taking part has got his way 🤣
Playoff final on 18:13 - May 26 with 2231 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Playoff final on 17:48 - May 26 by terryb

I expect that both clubs sold out their allocation of tickets & that the spaces were due to the "neutral" areas not being full.

Out of interest, why/how did we manage (as it appears) to have a higher allocation than they did today? Or have the EFL increased the number available outside of the clubs?

Cause we‘re fackin massiv!
Playoff final on 18:14 - May 26 with 2227 viewsRanger_Things

Playoff final on 17:48 - May 26 by terryb

The club managed to buy a heap of neutral tickets near the day. If you look at the footage we visibly outnumbered them by a decent amount. Some Derby fans I spoke to afterwards couldn’t believe the amount we took.
Playoff final on 18:42 - May 26 with 2083 viewsterryb

Playoff final on 18:14 - May 26 by Ranger_Things

The club managed to buy a heap of neutral tickets near the day. If you look at the footage we visibly outnumbered them by a decent amount. Some Derby fans I spoke to afterwards couldn’t believe the amount we took.

Cheers for the information.

How the club got hold of the neutral tickets is probably a question best not answered!
Playoff final on 18:51 - May 26 with 2037 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLds.

I think we demoralised them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Playoff final on 19:16 - May 26 with 1879 viewsRed_Ranger

What a shame 🤣🤣🤣.
Long story but found myself in Baker St this morning, saw a load of them. What a bunch of unattractive morons.
Playoff final on 19:31 - May 26 with 1805 viewsSK_hoops

That was for the fans booing Kiyan Prince's dad.
Playoff final on 19:32 - May 26 with 1799 viewsloftboy

Playoff final on 17:43 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

They were each given a few hundred less each than us or Derby got.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Playoff final on 19:37 - May 26 with 1759 viewsthame_hoops

Playoff final on 19:16 - May 26 by Red_Ranger

What a shame 🤣🤣🤣.
Long story but found myself in Baker St this morning, saw a load of them. What a bunch of unattractive morons.

I popped into the Metropolitan bar on the way to Lords, for a breakfast and it was full of them so I turned around
Playoff final on 19:44 - May 26 with 1707 viewsgazza1

Don't and didn't give a monkey who won....well done to the Saints.
Playoff final on 19:53 - May 26 with 1653 viewsaston_hoop

Oops, that promotion would have been pretty handy

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Playoff final on 20:43 - May 26 with 1451 viewssaxbend

What will they get in Parachutes next season? What's their FFP headroom? Those two numbers subtracted from £190m will tell you how much Doudou they are in.
Playoff final on 20:58 - May 26 with 1387 viewsaston_hoop

Playoff final on 16:39 - May 26 by aston_hoop

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Playoff final on 21:23 - May 26 with 1296 viewsHooparoo

They’ll lose half their first team over the summer. All their glad Harry types will be off because they’re “too good for the championship”

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024