Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? 12:27 - Feb 22 with 9469 viewsxistens_pet

I'm sure many a fan on here has spent time with a QPR player either autograph hunting as a kid, or later at meet and greets, or even sat beside them in the stands. Would anyone care to share?
As a kid I once asked Lee Harper to sign my programme whilst he was warming up before an away game at Oxford (I think). He jogged over, grabbed my marker, ignored the outstretched hand holding the programme and scribbled on my brand new Away Kit. I jumped back and told him that I wanted the programme signed whilst pawing at the shirt like he'd spat coffee on it. I'd never seen a more confused look on a grown man's face before or since. He did apologise though.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 14:28 - Feb 23 with 1489 viewsOakwoodR

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 14:22 - Feb 23 by W7Ranger

Watch out, Beadle's About!! (well, not any more he isn't!)

On the one hand, did Beadle have a big cock???

I can safely say that I had no interest in looking at Beadles cock. One of the commandments of being a man is you don't look further south than face level when at a urinal - unless you are a friend of Elton?
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 14:32 - Feb 23 with 1485 viewsW7Ranger

Round about '94, I was in the Boulevard in Ealing one evening, and saw Tony Roberts with a couple of other guys in there. So I bowled right up to him and said quite loudly "Tony Roberts", for t'was his name! He looked round at me, smiling in acknowledgement that someone had said his name quite loudly. We stood there looking at each other breifly (but seemed like ages!) before I realised then that I hadn't thought of anything else to say to him, so I just walked off, hugely embarrassed!!

Then in about '99, I was at a Charity Race night at Brentford and Guest of honour was none other than Stan Bowles who was also promoting and selling his book. So, I bought one that night and then went up to him to ask him to sign it. Now, my name is Barry and my wife's name is Mandy. So he asked me who to sign it to? In my nervousness, I said "Marry and Bandy"!!! I then proceeded to waffle on about how my Dad watched him in the 70's and how great he was... "gush gush!"
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 10:01 - Feb 24 with 1410 viewsdaveB

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 14:28 - Feb 23 by OakwoodR

I can safely say that I had no interest in looking at Beadles cock. One of the commandments of being a man is you don't look further south than face level when at a urinal - unless you are a friend of Elton?

talking of celebrity cock I once saw Larry Hagman at work aka JR Ewing. He went to the toilet so I thought it was rude not to, followed him in and had a piss next to him, he still had his cowboy hat on, I'm not proud of myself but I did sneak a look, it was just a normal sized one which is a disapointing end to the story.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 10:58 - Feb 24 with 1386 viewsxistens_pet

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 10:01 - Feb 24 by daveB

talking of celebrity cock I once saw Larry Hagman at work aka JR Ewing. He went to the toilet so I thought it was rude not to, followed him in and had a piss next to him, he still had his cowboy hat on, I'm not proud of myself but I did sneak a look, it was just a normal sized one which is a disapointing end to the story.

Do you have anymore anti-climactic tales of so-so sized celebrity cock I can regale the children with or is that the only one? Actually, save it for the coffee table tome.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 11:02 - Feb 24 with 1383 viewsBlackCrowe

I peed next to Sir John Mills once. Can't comment on dimensions though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 11:09 - Feb 24 with 1375 viewsdaveB

i've been next to several celebs at the urinal before but have only looked at JR's one. I could probably write a book on it, not on the penis of course I mean on paper about the subject
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 1342 viewsBazWoT

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 11:09 - Feb 24 by daveB

i've been next to several celebs at the urinal before but have only looked at JR's one. I could probably write a book on it, not on the penis of course I mean on paper about the subject

Remind not have a piss when you are there!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:24 - Feb 24 with 1341 viewsdaveB

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:23 - Feb 24 by BazWoT

Remind not have a piss when you are there!

unless you are JR Ewing then you are quite safe from my peering eyes
Login to get fewer ads

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:25 - Feb 24 with 1341 viewsMrSheen

My wedding reception was at Great Fosters hotel near Egham in 1992. It had already been a long day, when someone told me that one of the guests in the charity ball in the next-door reception room was Super Ray. I barged in through the french windows and went over to him. I just about remember telling him, "it was already the best day of my life, and now this!" He looked up at me with his kindly dog-brown eyes and said he hoped we had a wonderful life together.

I felt terrible calling him a useless Ch*ls** c*nt a few years later.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:27 - Feb 24 with 1337 viewsBazWoT

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:24 - Feb 24 by daveB

unless you are JR Ewing then you are quite safe from my peering eyes

What about Bobby, would you peer at his?

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:33 - Feb 24 with 1330 viewsdaveB

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:27 - Feb 24 by BazWoT

What about Bobby, would you peer at his?

only in the shower to check he's still alive
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:44 - Feb 24 with 1324 viewsNorthernr

I has a piss next to Emmanuel Ledesma in the bogs at Burnley last season.

I therefore declare myself the winner of this thread, and life in general.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:46 - Feb 24 with 1320 viewsJamie

Brother had a Mancienne shirt back in the 06/07 season, Mancienne signed it for him after the Sjoke game and Mancienne was so delighted that someone has bught a shirt with his name on it they subsequently kept up a Facebook correspondence...

Sad more than awkward?
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:47 - Feb 24 with 1319 viewsNorthernr

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 12:46 - Feb 24 by Jamie

Brother had a Mancienne shirt back in the 06/07 season, Mancienne signed it for him after the Sjoke game and Mancienne was so delighted that someone has bught a shirt with his name on it they subsequently kept up a Facebook correspondence...

Sad more than awkward?

As the main purpose of Facebook is to perv on the holiday photos of attractive people and Michael Mancienne's girlfriend was both attractive and a person I think this is acceptable.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:03 - Feb 24 with 1298 viewsreal_loftus

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 11:09 - Feb 24 by daveB

Dont say that, Scott Jones will be pitching his "Celebrity Urinals" book to Harper Collins before you know it. Claiming to have thought of the idea back in '83 and stalking F-list celebs on Twitter to ask if he could watch them peeing.

ATAF

ATAF.

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:10 - Feb 24 with 1289 viewsBazWoT

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:03 - Feb 24 by real_loftus

Dont say that, Scott Jones will be pitching his "Celebrity Urinals" book to Harper Collins before you know it. Claiming to have thought of the idea back in '83 and stalking F-list celebs on Twitter to ask if he could watch them peeing.

ATAF

All from his wireless wheelie bin as well.

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:27 - Feb 24 with 1273 viewswombat

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:10 - Feb 24 by BazWoT

All from his wireless wheelie bin as well.

player of the year do a few years back , was walking into the gents and was followed in by dan shittu , all i can see is bloody hell wasnt so much as coping a mistaken eyeful more of what the hell was that he unfurled

bumped in dan again a few season ago in a club in newcastle he was chatting up the local talent some cute little brunette I seem to remember. actually felt sorry for the girl he was chatting up think she ended up as twins actually

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:41 - Feb 24 with 1255 viewsBlackCrowe

LOL Baz and RL.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1223 viewsxistens_pet

Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 13:27 - Feb 24 by wombat

player of the year do a few years back , was walking into the gents and was followed in by dan shittu , all i can see is bloody hell wasnt so much as coping a mistaken eyeful more of what the hell was that he unfurled

bumped in dan again a few season ago in a club in newcastle he was chatting up the local talent some cute little brunette I seem to remember. actually felt sorry for the girl he was chatting up think she ended up as twins actually

... and we have a winner.

Perhaps he's being kept on as a final threat. Not just relegation for our lot, but a sound corn-holing to those guilty of lollygagging on the pitch.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 15:43 - Feb 24 with 1212 viewsdaveB

continuing with the theme of Players with big dongs. My wifes first ever QPR game was against Ipswich in 1997, a dire 0-0 draw, we sat near the front on a blistering hot day. Rufuss Brevett ran back to defend and my misses almost fell off her seat as in her words " somethings alive and swinging in his shorts", i have to admit it looked like a babies arm and i ducked as ran towards us. He was her favourite player after that, I didn't tell her we sold him until afrer she bought a season ticket.
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1199 viewsWhatTheF

Back in the spring of 2001, I attended a deaf school in St Albans. My old headteacher led a family of five a guided tour of the school and they visited my History class. The visitors had a good look around the classroom. I thought what a nice family. I somehow recognised the diminutive father, he looked very familiar but I can't just place him. I mustered up enough courage to ask him if he is really Ian Holloway.

He went red-faced. "Yeah, I am..." I was delighted to see a R's legend was visiting the school, we had a very short chat about QPR but the mood has turned sour when I asked how was the Bristol City job so far? He replied, "Erm... no. I'm the Bristol Rovers manager but thanks." "Oh, sorry..."

The headteacher realised the whole conversation was very awkward for both of us and cut the visit short. Luckily, my big faux pas didn't put him and his wife off enrolling his three daughters at my old school. I left before they went to school.

A few weeks later, Holloway took up the QPR hot seat. Such a shame that I can't ask his kids for free tickets or heckle him for signing Brett Angell...
Shared a powerfully awkward moment with a QPR player? on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1199 viewsWhatTheF

Back in the spring of 2001, I attended a deaf school in St Albans. My old headteacher led a family of five a guided tour of the school and they visited my History class. The visitors had a good look around the classroom. I thought what a nice family. I somehow recognised the diminutive father, he looked very familiar but I can't just place him. I mustered up enough courage to ask him if he is really Ian Holloway.

He went red-faced. "Yeah, I am..." I was delighted to see a R's legend was visiting the school, we had a very short chat about QPR but the mood has turned sour when I asked how was the Bristol City job so far? He replied, "Erm... no. I'm the Bristol Rovers manager but thanks." "Oh, sorry..."

The headteacher realised the whole conversation was very awkward for both of us and cut the visit short. Luckily, my big faux pas didn't put him and his wife off enrolling his three daughters at my old school. I left before they went to school.

A few weeks later, Holloway took up the QPR hot seat. Such a shame that I can't ask his kids for free tickets or heckle him for signing Brett Angell...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024