Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV 15:48 - Sep 1 with 4867 viewsfreddieeddie

Did anyone see SSN today when they go through each game? They got onto the subject of us signing too many players. They read out three quotes that Cesar made. Cesar's comment was first read out about hopefully reaching the champions league with us. Well, Merson just roared out with laughter to the point he was taking the P*** majorly. Nicholas and Thompson were laughing but not to that extent. Le Tissier kept a straight face. I know Merson don't rate us, he thought we were awful last week. I'd love to prove that p**** wrong and start to put some performances and results together.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 15:55 - Sep 1 with 4296 viewsBlackCrowe

Honestly you shouldn't let a broken down old alcholic, problem gambler has-been footballer now employed for the 'tabloid'-factor on Sky sports news get you down.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 4260 viewsCamberleyR

Thick, ignorant scum supporting, fat tongued lump of wood. Hardly worth bothering about. I'd be more worried if he was bigging us up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 4236 viewsQPR1882

Probably got a a few bob on it.

As for Thompson,we wiped the smile of that big nosed tw at last year.......
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:11 - Sep 1 with 4191 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:33 - Sep 1 with 4087 viewsBromleyHoop

Can you blame him laughing at us? They also said that Cesar stated it was his 'dream move'. Now that is laughable. Cesar also said that he began looking for his 'dream move' when the President at Inter Milan suggested he should take a pay cut!! That is also laughable. We have to accept that we have attracted a bunch of mercenaries who are only here for the money.

Now that's no bad thing (if they become a team) but saying how much you love QRP and that you think QRP can make it to the Chamions league then it's no surprise that the footballing world will take the pi$$.

I suggest you get used to it until we start playing like a team and getting some good results. In say, maybe..........November.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:35 - Sep 1 with 4060 viewsTacticalR

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:11 - Sep 1 by Nov77

Not another one Jack Wilshere's got up the duff??

Air hostess clique

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:41 - Sep 1 with 4032 viewseghamranger

I like Merson, but he is thick and is probably still an alky as he only got done for drink driving recently. Hes originally from west london and his mum used to work at the hoover building.
I read his book recently and its a good read and funny.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:02 - Sep 1 with 3971 viewsQPR1882

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 16:41 - Sep 1 by eghamranger

I like Merson, but he is thick and is probably still an alky as he only got done for drink driving recently. Hes originally from west london and his mum used to work at the hoover building.
I read his book recently and its a good read and funny.

He can write ?
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 3940 viewseghamranger

Apparently he wrote it!

Good book for a football fan, went from having a massive house to a flat above a kebab shop in walsall. Some good storys about England matches and gazza
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:26 - Sep 1 with 3846 viewscheeseydane

In my younger days, one night in Regals in Uxbridge, i ended up with a sort.(as you do).

It was only in the morning that she told me she was seeing Merson. (while he was still married etc).

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:15 - Sep 2 with 3448 viewsSonofNorfolt

He's from Greenford & most of the blokes he used to hang around with are Rangers.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:34 - Sep 2 with 3397 viewsDylanP

Be patient. The team looked OK for spells of the game and that is where we are heading. Everyone would love it if they could come together and play like gods from day one. But life is rarely that easy. We are in for some rough rides, but things will come together. It just takes some time.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:47 - Sep 2 with 3363 views18StoneOfHoop

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:15 - Sep 2 by SonofNorfolt

He's from Greenford & most of the blokes he used to hang around with are Rangers.

Spot on,SoN. No PM vendetta against us. He's been seen in the Upper Loft with his muckers. No point in trying to turn him into the new Steve Claridge.

Like Nov77's photo.Shows Merse is going down the Kenny Sansom diet route.If he can keep it up one day he might be as big as me or Larry Lloyd.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 3252 viewsDANRANGER

Merson is alright and that response is expected as it is laughable to think that we can make the top 4. We need to actually do something for pundits to take us seriously and it will take 2 months to find out how good we could be. Until we earn it we won't receive too many plaudits. The only thing I would say is the pundits have a great job and a little bit of research wouldn't go a miss from time to time and I mean for teams outside the top 6.

Look at how well newcastle did last year but still no pundit will take them seriously. Let's get a team playing good football who can upset the big boys at home and gradually move up the league each year and let these pundits worry about when liverpool will next win the league!!
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 19:21 - Sep 2 with 3233 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

My dad and uncle grew up with him (greenford) he was always Chelsea as a youngster so explains alot. I did meet him once at my uncles wedding. He was playing for Middlesborough at the time seemed a decent bloke but this was prob the drink and drugs.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 19:41 - Sep 2 with 3182 viewsLimper

Since when has Smith's Farm been Greenford? Merson is from Norfolt.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 3078 viewsNorthernr

I laughed at the Champions League comments too. About as much chance of my work team getting there.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:16 - Sep 2 with 3008 viewswalshy15a

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 15:55 - Sep 1 by BlackCrowe

Honestly you shouldn't let a broken down old alcholic, problem gambler has-been footballer now employed for the 'tabloid'-factor on Sky sports news get you down.

Agree 100% Merson was a sh*t player,a sh*t manager, ask any one at Walall and a dumbfu*k sh*t for Brains cocaine snorting pie scoffing fat w*nker,over to you Jeff?
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:18 - Sep 2 with 3006 viewsNorthernr

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:16 - Sep 2 by walshy15a

Agree 100% Merson was a sh*t player,a sh*t manager, ask any one at Walall and a dumbfu*k sh*t for Brains cocaine snorting pie scoffing fat w*nker,over to you Jeff?

sht manager -yes
thick - yes
cocaine snorting - yes
fat - well, it's all relative, but for a footballer yes

But a sht player? You clearly never saw him play.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:25 - Sep 2 with 2975 viewswalshy15a

I did see the Fu*kwit play in the carp colours of arsenal and its a shame he was`nt as good as he liked to think he was the fu*kng bellend and yes i don`t like the w*nker!
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 22:04 - Sep 2 with 2919 viewseghamranger

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:18 - Sep 2 by Northernr

sht manager -yes
thick - yes
cocaine snorting - yes
fat - well, it's all relative, but for a footballer yes

But a sht player? You clearly never saw him play.

I also thought he was a great player, he admits in his book he was a shit manager,thick,drug addict, alcoholic and gambler and he put on weight as he was doing about 10 pints every day.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 22:17 - Sep 2 with 2892 viewswalshy15a

The fact he played for arsenal makes him a tosser, and thats enough said about the worse pundit on telly!
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 22:45 - Sep 2 with 2843 viewsNorthernr

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 21:25 - Sep 2 by walshy15a

I did see the Fu*kwit play in the carp colours of arsenal and its a shame he was`nt as good as he liked to think he was the fu*kng bellend and yes i don`t like the w*nker!

Intelligent points well made.
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 2841 viewshamptonhillhoop

Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 17:47 - Sep 2 by 18StoneOfHoop

Spot on,SoN. No PM vendetta against us. He's been seen in the Upper Loft with his muckers. No point in trying to turn him into the new Steve Claridge.

Like Nov77's photo.Shows Merse is going down the Kenny Sansom diet route.If he can keep it up one day he might be as big as me or Larry Lloyd.

He went to Greenford High School, was the year above my sister. Always a Chelsea fan. Sorry, he comes across as a moron. There's no analysis there, I'd rather listen to dean windass
Paul Merson taking the p*** out of us on TV on 23:59 - Sep 2 with 2768 viewsdaveB

so Merson is a prat for laughing at the thought of us making the champions league? Does anyone seriously think that aim is in anyway realisitic, I laughed at the notion as well, we'll do well to stay up again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024