Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? 11:22 - Nov 23 with 1909 viewsrunningman75

Was wondering with the timing of the decision for Mark Hughes to go whether there are other contenders apart from Redknapp who will be the manager after the Man Untd game. It seems strange for a manager to leave the day before a big match, though possibly Hughes was not taking training and there were things going on behind the scenes prior to today.
Anyone making a fly on the wall documentary
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 1906 viewsTopCat34

I'm not sure Di Matteo would be the right choice. He did well at Chelsea, but he was sacked by WBA when in a similar position to our own.
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:27 - Nov 23 with 1885 viewsToast_R

Nah it's Redknapp and Sir Les....
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:34 - Nov 23 with 1863 viewsWallyRanger

No thank you, got extremely lucky at scum and isn't good enough, his failure at West Brom is far more telling than winning the Champions League on penalties. After parking the bus the whole game.
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:51 - Nov 23 with 1828 viewsActonR

We might as well appoint Avram Grant if we want to do a Pompey...
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:54 - Nov 23 with 1799 viewsQPunkR

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:51 - Nov 23 by ActonR

We might as well appoint Avram Grant if we want to do a Pompey...

But most people already seem to want Arry, Shirley that's exactly the same?!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:55 - Nov 23 with 1791 viewsSpiritofGregory

Get lost Di Matteo, Harry it is.

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:55 - Nov 23 with 1785 viewsHAYESBOY

No chance.

Harry it is.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 1757 viewsActonR

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 11:54 - Nov 23 by QPunkR

But most people already seem to want Arry, Shirley that's exactly the same?!!

Sorry I mean Pompey getting relegated. Not winning an FA Cup and managing the club during some of it's most heady days of the clubs history...
Login to get fewer ads

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:11 - Nov 23 with 1741 viewsQPRBrian

It's Redknapp for certain but give Di Matteo some credit. People seem to think he managed Chelsea for two games last season, the FA Cup final and the Champions League final. He did manage them through the rounds to get to the finals and he took over when Chelsea were rocking and won two trophies. Chelsea this week have once again shown themselves to be the mugs they most definitely are, a moment of light relief in an otherwise difficult week for us.
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:16 - Nov 23 with 1727 viewsDoomed

For me it has to be Kenny Jackett as manager and Sir Les as his assistant, whatever you think we are going down. Lets get back to the 5yr plan in the Championship and rebuild and sell as many of the muppets who are only here for the money, in the Jan window!
Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 1718 viewsWestbourneR

I'm sorry but none of these suggestions come close to having Redknapps record. I really can't be convinced Di Matteo or Kenny Jackett are better options I really can't

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:22 - Nov 23 with 1698 viewsN12Hoop

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:16 - Nov 23 by Doomed

For me it has to be Kenny Jackett as manager and Sir Les as his assistant, whatever you think we are going down. Lets get back to the 5yr plan in the Championship and rebuild and sell as many of the muppets who are only here for the money, in the Jan window!

Like the idea of some long term planning with someone like Martinez or Poyet, but I guess bolton thought they had it with Coyle and look where that got them

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Could Di Matteo be in the running for manager? on 12:27 - Nov 23 with 1678 viewsActonR

We don't have the choice to think long term. We have to go for a proven track record. If we get relegated; the board will leave; we will be left with crippling wage bill; we have to stay up.

Rednapp offers the best hope of this even if it is not long term thinking. We don't have the luxury to think long term.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024