Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. 16:23 - Jan 30 with 5271 viewspomanjou

Unless my eyes decieve me. Here's a little ditty for them:-

Let us pray...
Give me a sense of humor, Lord.
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humour out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:32 - Jan 30 with 4633 viewsBluce_Ree

When you're running a site, you're responsible for the content. And regardless of how you feel about certain types of joke, if someone decides to make it an issue, it's you who has to deal with it.

Try and see it from Northern's point of view.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:38 - Jan 30 with 4582 viewspomanjou

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:32 - Jan 30 by Bluce_Ree

When you're running a site, you're responsible for the content. And regardless of how you feel about certain types of joke, if someone decides to make it an issue, it's you who has to deal with it.

Try and see it from Northern's point of view.

I understand that Bluce. Its wasnt contentious. It was a joke and obviously so.

The point you make is a good one ""if someone decides to make it an issue".

The Trumph of the Whingeing Minority regardless of what the majority think.

Probably one of his constables showing 'initiative'.

So be it, as long as we beat Norwich.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:41 - Jan 30 with 4551 viewsBluce_Ree

It's important to be PC.

On a related note I hope we fking destroy those cousin-fking Norwich inbreds.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:46 - Jan 30 with 4510 viewsRangersDave

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:41 - Jan 30 by Bluce_Ree

It's important to be PC.

Cousin fcukin?

They gone through their sisters and mothers then?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:46 - Jan 30 with 4510 viewspomanjou

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:41 - Jan 30 by Bluce_Ree

It's important to be PC.

I think its time I reported you to the Thread police for using inflamatory language. Oh yes

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:49 - Jan 30 with 4471 viewsxistens_pet

Suggesting grace as a virtue and then starting this thread *shakes head*
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:51 - Jan 30 with 4445 viewspeejaybee

Can you get ointment for that inflamation.??????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 4247 viewshoopstilidie

One of yours Pom? Again?

Funny that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 18:32 - Jan 30 with 4176 viewsSterlingArcher

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 18:04 - Jan 30 by hoopstilidie

One of yours Pom? Again?

Funny that.

Bluce,

Do you kiss your mutti with that mouth ?!
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 4056 viewsNorthernr

The PC Police is me, we don't have any other moderators. Pom, you've met me, please be polite enough to address me by name rather than "PC Police".

Muslim joke threads will always be removed. They always have been. You know they always have been because I've removed them before when you've posted them. You knew that would be removed. I'm disappointed you decided to post one when you know I'm away on business and could do without the extra work.

They're removed because they're not worth the hassle, first and foremost, but also because I don't want them on here. It's not that kind of site and will not be moving in that direction.
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 4019 viewsN12Hoop

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:16 - Jan 30 by Northernr

The PC Police is me, we don't have any other moderators. Pom, you've met me, please be polite enough to address me by name rather than "PC Police".

Muslim joke threads will always be removed. They always have been. You know they always have been because I've removed them before when you've posted them. You knew that would be removed. I'm disappointed you decided to post one when you know I'm away on business and could do without the extra work.

They're removed because they're not worth the hassle, first and foremost, but also because I don't want them on here. It's not that kind of site and will not be moving in that direction.

Plus you could do without a fatwah on your head.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 3968 viewssmegma

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:20 - Jan 30 by N12Hoop

Plus you could do without a fatwah on your head.

Bon Jovi are sh*t anyway.
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:43 - Jan 30 with 3945 viewsTearsOfaClown

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:16 - Jan 30 by Northernr

hear hear!

leave the humour to me and ShotKnees! . . . and my mate SWP.
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:44 - Jan 30 with 3935 viewsWestbourneR

Well said Northern. I am amazed you have to explain yourself to some on here.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:50 - Jan 30 with 3907 viewspomanjou

Clive,

Firstly let me say that I always believed that you had 3 or 4 'assistants' moderating the site. Maybe that was before you took over.

I have the utmost respect for yout talents as a journalist and I also respect you have every right to manage and decide what can and what cannot be said on the site. I will of course respect your decision regarding muslim jokes if that is your wish. Presumably other religions, contentious topics or swearing with asterisks are ok.

I can honestly say that I did not give any thought to the thread being removed as the joke was just that and not an attack on muslims or racist in any way. I personally thought it very funny and this was confirmed by several readers on the thread and other friends of mine who received it.

I accept that our age difference maybe makes our attitudes and sensitivities very different. I personally find excessive bad language even with asterisks grates but its your site and your rules.

Pom

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 3872 viewsTW_R

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:50 - Jan 30 by pomanjou

Clive,

Firstly let me say that I always believed that you had 3 or 4 'assistants' moderating the site. Maybe that was before you took over.

I have the utmost respect for yout talents as a journalist and I also respect you have every right to manage and decide what can and what cannot be said on the site. I will of course respect your decision regarding muslim jokes if that is your wish. Presumably other religions, contentious topics or swearing with asterisks are ok.

I can honestly say that I did not give any thought to the thread being removed as the joke was just that and not an attack on muslims or racist in any way. I personally thought it very funny and this was confirmed by several readers on the thread and other friends of mine who received it.

I accept that our age difference maybe makes our attitudes and sensitivities very different. I personally find excessive bad language even with asterisks grates but its your site and your rules.

Pom

But you'd happily see any man locked up for life just for being gay!? Quite, quite bizarre.
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:10 - Jan 30 with 3850 viewssoupandhoop

how do you think blue and white hooped burkas will go down in iran ?
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:12 - Jan 30 with 3843 viewsdanehoop

he doesn't have to make sense! It's not necessary.

In related news didyou know that according to Wikipedia says:
Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance".[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including age, disability, dissension from popular opinions, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, gender identity, language, nationality, political alignment, race, region, religious or spiritual belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Bigotry is sometimes developed into an ideology or world view.

Interesting I thought.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Never knowingly understood

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 3780 viewsTearsOfaClown

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:04 - Jan 30 by TW_R

But you'd happily see any man locked up for life just for being gay!? Quite, quite bizarre.

you can argue over anything but religion.

People who believe their god is better than someone else's god is not worth the time.

No god ever said what you should wear, eat, what bit of skin should be cut off your body. Only 'believers" say that.

So - religion is based on a closed mind and a belief you are right and they are wrong.

What I think is really strange is the European faith is based on a god or the son of god from the same region as the muslim faith. People seem to think Jesus was a Euro-white guy.

I wish I could articulate this better - but I can only ask you watch this debate with Christopher Hitchens and Stephen Fry

lets not kill each other over this - we have a relegation battle on our hands!

May your god go with you.

and let others enjoy their life with out a god.
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 22:31 - Jan 30 with 3626 viewsAntti_Heinola

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 16:38 - Jan 30 by pomanjou

I understand that Bluce. Its wasnt contentious. It was a joke and obviously so.

The point you make is a good one ""if someone decides to make it an issue".

The Trumph of the Whingeing Minority regardless of what the majority think.

Probably one of his constables showing 'initiative'.

So be it, as long as we beat Norwich.

It always makes me laugh when people like you assume you represent the 'majority'.

Bare bones.

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 3597 viewshoops_legend

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:37 - Jan 30 by TearsOfaClown

you can argue over anything but religion.

People who believe their god is better than someone else's god is not worth the time.

No god ever said what you should wear, eat, what bit of skin should be cut off your body. Only 'believers" say that.

So - religion is based on a closed mind and a belief you are right and they are wrong.

What I think is really strange is the European faith is based on a god or the son of god from the same region as the muslim faith. People seem to think Jesus was a Euro-white guy.

I wish I could articulate this better - but I can only ask you watch this debate with Christopher Hitchens and Stephen Fry

lets not kill each other over this - we have a relegation battle on our hands!

May your god go with you.

and let others enjoy their life with out a god.

Thanks for removing that 'joke' thread. It was clearly an attempt to be deleted to kick up a fuss! Its boring..

If you allow 'jokes' like that on the forum.. We soon become a west ham or leeds club where the jabs at stereotypes go further and it just becomes hatred
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 22:50 - Jan 30 with 3566 viewssixnil

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 22:37 - Jan 30 by hoops_legend

Thanks for removing that 'joke' thread. It was clearly an attempt to be deleted to kick up a fuss! Its boring..

If you allow 'jokes' like that on the forum.. We soon become a west ham or leeds club where the jabs at stereotypes go further and it just becomes hatred

Am in Bahrain - may b u should!
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 23:01 - Jan 30 with 3519 viewspomanjou

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 20:04 - Jan 30 by TW_R

Where did you get that from? Complete nonsense.

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 23:02 - Jan 30 with 3512 viewsHanwellHoop

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 19:50 - Jan 30 by pomanjou

Clive,

Pom

Just because you're old Pom it doesn't excuse your antiquated views.

My dad's probably older than you but he's neither a "casual" racist or homophobic.

Well done on being able to work the internet though, you daft old get
PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 23:03 - Jan 30 with 3507 viewspomanjou

PC Police removed a joke thread this afternoon, again. on 22:31 - Jan 30 by Antti_Heinola

It always makes me laugh when people like you assume you represent the 'majority'.

I dont claim to represent the majority and when I agree with the minority I dont claim to represent them either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024