Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt 19:19 - Feb 7 with 3169 viewsdaveB

Taarabt on sky sports news, admitted he didn't sleep for 2 days after the penalty miss and still looked devastated. Poor sod, hope those slating him earlier in the week see him interview and se how much it matters to him
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Taarabt on 20:52 - Feb 7 with 2554 viewsHollowayRanger

matters more to the fans

whatever happens taarabt can move on WE cant! we're stuck with QPR

had the balls to take the pen but it was a poor pen

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taarabt on 20:58 - Feb 7 with 2495 viewsDylanP

Hopefully it will inspire him to play even more amazingly!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Taarabt on 21:09 - Feb 7 with 2450 viewsdaveB

n
Taarabt on 21:14 - Feb 7 with 2400 viewstoemasher

Taarabt on 21:09 - Feb 7 by daveB

n

Good point. Glad u edited that. Could have been a ban
Taarabt on 21:14 - Feb 7 with 2397 viewstoemasher

Taarabt on 21:09 - Feb 7 by daveB

n

Taarabt on 21:54 - Feb 7 with 2237 viewsbosh67

Although it was an important miss it was a small blip on a career that almost single handedly got us into the Premiership. Lose no more sleep Adel, just do what you do and it will just be a memory. Plus if you don't sleep you'll be no f*cking use Saturday

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taarabt on 21:58 - Feb 7 with 2209 viewsozranger

I don't think our real problem is Adel waking up.. it is everyone else waking up as well. Lots of rumours about the lineup this Saturday so it should be interesting to see just who gets a start.
Taarabt on 22:10 - Feb 7 with 2156 viewsGeorge2Santos

It was a perfectly fine penalty, he put it low and in the corner. F*k it, you miss them sometimes. My mate was in the away end (Norwich fan) and when I spoke to him after he said that was the best he has ever seen that keeper play.

Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt on 22:14 - Feb 7 with 2123 viewsHollowayRanger

agree taarabt ceaser hill nelsen apart how many of our players have stood up to be counted

derry mackie try but are limited

the rest have been a waste of space in the main

zamorra cisse johnson bothyrod DJ hoilett swp park faurlin mbia diakite granero

none of these guys have stood up and be counted ,some by injuries most by just not performing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taarabt on 23:06 - Feb 7 with 1987 viewscalders

Taarabt on 22:10 - Feb 7 by George2Santos

It was a perfectly fine penalty, he put it low and in the corner. F*k it, you miss them sometimes. My mate was in the away end (Norwich fan) and when I spoke to him after he said that was the best he has ever seen that keeper play.

Wasn't the worst penalty in the world but he shaped up IMO to go to the keepers left and think most decent keepers would have stood a good chance with it. However if he had of scored I would be banging on about what a class penalty it was.
Taarabt on 23:12 - Feb 7 with 1961 viewsCanadaRanger

+1
Taarabt on 23:22 - Feb 7 with 1920 viewsdaveB

Taarabt on 21:14 - Feb 7 by toemasher

yeah posted on wrong thread, was ban worthy
Taarabt on 23:25 - Feb 7 with 1911 viewsdaveB

whats been missed was something probably not picked up on tv. Adel placed the ball and stood dead centre whilst Norwich were arguing, they then argued about the ball being on the spot so the ref kicked it off the spot and Adel had to start again and stood in a different starting position to take the pen which made it bloody obvious which way he was going.

Obviously not the refs fault but i think that had a small impact on Adel. Still don't think it was a bad penalty though, keeper goes the wrong way and we are raving about him
Taarabt on 23:35 - Feb 7 with 1891 viewsNov77

Ronaldinho hit the same penalty, same result.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Taarabt on 23:41 - Feb 7 with 1880 viewsWeaverQPR

Just somes up his dead balls recentley. Id like him to drill the ball instead of floating it.

@WeavQPR

Taarabt on 02:02 - Feb 8 with 1778 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'm glad to hear he feels this way. This man is allowed mistakes. Even Messi misses pens.
Make no mistake AT (as he should be known) is one of the greatest players we have ever had, and the longer he is with us, he could develop into more than just legendary status.
Taarabt on 06:04 - Feb 8 with 1740 viewsLoft1979

Taarabt on 23:25 - Feb 7 by daveB

whats been missed was something probably not picked up on tv. Adel placed the ball and stood dead centre whilst Norwich were arguing, they then argued about the ball being on the spot so the ref kicked it off the spot and Adel had to start again and stood in a different starting position to take the pen which made it bloody obvious which way he was going.

Obviously not the refs fault but i think that had a small impact on Adel. Still don't think it was a bad penalty though, keeper goes the wrong way and we are raving about him

excellent post.
Taarabt on 06:06 - Feb 8 with 1738 viewsLoft1979

Taarabt on 23:25 - Feb 7 by daveB

hopefully harry took note.
Taarabt on 12:03 - Feb 8 with 1515 viewskingsburyR

Taarabt on 22:14 - Feb 7 by HollowayRanger

agree taarabt ceaser hill nelsen apart how many of our players have stood up to be counted

derry mackie try but are limited

the rest have been a waste of space in the main

zamorra cisse johnson bothyrod DJ hoilett swp park faurlin mbia diakite granero

none of these guys have stood up and be counted ,some by injuries most by just not performing

I think Jenas could be a real player for us.

In his cameo against Norwich we went hunting for the ball and kept posession when he had it.

Put him in with Ganero (still hopeful but hope is waning a tad) and Mbia.

If we can get him fit id stick hoilett in and SWP

So

Green..... (only joking)

Cesar
Onuoha Samba Hill Traore(sp?)
Hoilett Granero Jenas Mbia Taarbat
Remy

If Remy not fit, stick in SWP and put Taarbat up top.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Taarabt on 12:14 - Feb 8 with 1480 viewswestberksr

Taarabt on 12:03 - Feb 8 by kingsburyR

I think Jenas could be a real player for us.

In his cameo against Norwich we went hunting for the ball and kept posession when he had it.

Put him in with Ganero (still hopeful but hope is waning a tad) and Mbia.

If we can get him fit id stick hoilett in and SWP

So

Green..... (only joking)

Cesar
Onuoha Samba Hill Traore(sp?)
Hoilett Granero Jenas Mbia Taarbat
Remy

If Remy not fit, stick in SWP and put Taarbat up top.

suspect you may have overlooked Townsend there; would have him all day ahead of Hoilett or SWP based on his efforts last week. His £3,000 per week should shame some of the others (including Junior) for their 'efforts' this season.

Also would still consider Derry at DM instead of Granero; I really though he'd turn out to be a great signing but just too lightweight on the ball and not quite productive enough on it. Jenas did look tidy and a couple of Spud mates rate him highly.
Taarabt on 12:16 - Feb 8 with 1469 viewsQPunkR

It was nowhere near the best pen ever taken, but as said before, not even the good penalty takers score every pen (Le Tissier, Messi, Gavin Peacock and Heidar Helgusson all missed before).

Move on, forget about it Tarbs and keep dragging the team forward as you have been doing.

QPR - "shit but local"

Taarabt on 12:18 - Feb 8 with 1460 viewsR_from_afar

Love your name, Santos was much - and unfairly - maligned!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Taarabt on 12:18 - Feb 8 with 1458 viewsspencer

Wasn't the greatest of penalties, because if it was...it would have gone in.Goalkeeper made good save..but it was a miss.

Having said that,maybe if some of the other players were on the same wave length as Adel..he wouldn't have to do the 84th drag bag, just so the rest of the team can get up and support him.
Taarabt on 12:19 - Feb 8 with 1457 viewsPinnerPaul

Taarabt on 20:52 - Feb 7 by HollowayRanger

matters more to the fans

whatever happens taarabt can move on WE cant! we're stuck with QPR

had the balls to take the pen but it was a poor pen

Good save I thought, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be here, he's also our best (only?) creative player so let's not go overboard on the criticism or the s
Taarabt on 12:23 - Feb 8 with 1433 viewsspencer

Taarabt on 12:19 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

Good save I thought, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be here, he's also our best (only?) creative player so let's not go overboard on the criticism or the s

Do me favour Paul, we don't have anyone left to moan at.I mean...Caeser let two goals in midweek...against England...how crap must he be.Time we gave him some stick as 0-1-0-0-1 goals conceded is sh.t and he has to start catch those balls...Oh and all that money and Samba never scored on his debut..40%, do me a favour...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024