Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia brainless! 18:11 - Apr 7 with 6724 viewsPizanti

Criminal giving away a free kick like that on the edge of your own box in the last minute!
Mbia brainless! on 22:24 - Apr 7 with 1361 viewsRs_Holy

You can put several players in the brainless camp, with Mackie high up on the list... The difference with Mackie is he doesn't have an awfull lot of ability either.
This season has been litered with players making the wrong decisions at crucial times.
Yes some of them put a shift in and yes I believe that most of them do care but they still push the self destruct button time after time after time.
It's about being mentally tough enough and we don't have it.....well we don't have enough of it to be more accurate.
Mbia brainless! on 00:13 - Apr 8 with 1319 viewsMelakaRanger

Mbia brainless! on 18:26 - Apr 7 by actionword

The amount of free kicks we gave them just outside the box was absolutely unbelievable; giving them chance after chance, which at this level is criminal.

We could've snatched a vital three points against a relegation rival but once again our own stupidity has been our downfall and now sadly looked doomed.

Exactly.

These last 3 games we have shot ourselves in the foot timer and time again. Why? Discipline? Lack of skill? Lack of leadership? Arrogance? I just don't know what.

We have gifted away 8 points in just 3 games. 8 points! 8 points more and we would be out the bottom three!

Hero to zero for Mbia. Our goal was as much down to him and Remy. then he goes and does that!

Idiot!

Mbia brainless! on 00:38 - Apr 8 with 1306 viewsjo_qpr63

Mbia is rubbish and embarassing . When he went down with his "injury". my Arsenal supporting mate was saying that it looked like a bad one. I got up to grab another beer from the fridge saying "nah does it all the time ,he'll be fine in a minute"
When i came back, he was back to his brilliant best ,fouling on the edge of our area.
Fantastic.
Mbia brainless! on 00:45 - Apr 8 with 1304 viewsBrightonhoop

Never rated either. Z spent 40% of his career on a sick note and M'Bia dives all over the place and has not got the brains he was born with, proving so again today. Pair of utter knuts not fit to wear the Hoops.

Remy was just superb. Reminds me of Gerry Francis.
Mbia brainless! on 08:02 - Apr 8 with 1258 viewsjonno

Mbia brainless! on 22:07 - Apr 7 by HollowayRanger

mbia knows that foul killed us he was broken when he came off and rightly so

still he put in a massive shift and set up our goal as well as theirs

like its been said too many free freekicks for wigan 28% of their goals came from set pieces before today

heartbreaking as the 10 men out played and out worked wigans 11 but yet again like villa and foolham goals we throw it away

surprised no one hasent popped at mackie either had a couple of chances to run the ball down to corner flag but instead tried to take on wigan defence ,lost ball which was then pumpped into out area and resulted in extra pressure for us and thier freekicks

It was Zamora that was brainless and who cost us the game. We looked totally comfortable until he stupidly got himself sent off. Mbia's foul was stupid, but at least he was on the pitch to contribute to the game, plus he made the goal for us and generally played well.
Mbia brainless! on 08:11 - Apr 8 with 1252 viewsElHoop

I thought that Mbia had another excellent game for us.

The last five minutes were so noisy and Wigan threw the kitchen sink at us. So many times we couldn't get the ball out or keep it up the other end but this was incredible pressure both from the opposition and the moment. Some players didn't really deal with it that well but it must have been tough - so tired so close just get something on it but it didn't happen. Ordinarily it would have been closed down for three points but this wasn't ordinary and that's because of the season we've had. It's just what happens I'm afraid.
Mbia brainless! on 08:46 - Apr 8 with 1241 viewsheadhoops

Mbia - hate his diving but he his game has come on and he does care - never hides or ducks a tackle.

Zamora - culprit and brainless - end of.

Taarabt - culpable for the wall - look at the BBC pic of the free kick - MBia is about 4ft off the ground Taarabt has ducked.
Taarabt never heads the fecking ball - why put him in the wall???

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Mbia brainless! on 08:57 - Apr 8 with 1227 viewsWeaverQPR

No point digging out peoples mistakes from yesterday the damage was done months ago, failure against Norwich and Villa are whats done us.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Mbia brainless! on 11:53 - Apr 8 with 1189 viewsQPunkR

I couldn't face watching MOTD2 when I got home so haven't seen the 'highlights', but at the time I thought it was a dive (and handball) for their freekick and thought that fat prick Dowd was giving them bl00dy target practice in that area of the field with the amount of freekicks he gave them there.
A mate texted me about the reason for Z's dismissal, couldn't see from Q Block, the guy's a fúcking moron and to blame for the draw.
Thought le Penis was excellent as well, apart from his diving, which really needs to be stamped out, literally and figuratively. Fúcking embarrassing it is. Brilliant run and pass to Rémy, who I'm gonna miss when he goes at the end of the season so unlucky with the shot that smacked the bar 1st half an all

QPR - "shit but local"

Mbia brainless! on 12:07 - Apr 8 with 1179 viewsElHoop

Mbia brainless! on 11:53 - Apr 8 by QPunkR

I couldn't face watching MOTD2 when I got home so haven't seen the 'highlights', but at the time I thought it was a dive (and handball) for their freekick and thought that fat prick Dowd was giving them bl00dy target practice in that area of the field with the amount of freekicks he gave them there.
A mate texted me about the reason for Z's dismissal, couldn't see from Q Block, the guy's a fúcking moron and to blame for the draw.
Thought le Penis was excellent as well, apart from his diving, which really needs to be stamped out, literally and figuratively. Fúcking embarrassing it is. Brilliant run and pass to Rémy, who I'm gonna miss when he goes at the end of the season so unlucky with the shot that smacked the bar 1st half an all

Yeah if that early Remy woodwork effort had gone in then Zamora would never have been sent off, as a completely different game would have taken place. Mind you it was so open early on, that I'm not convinced that we would have won that other game.
Mbia brainless! on 12:38 - Apr 8 with 1160 viewsjonno

Mbia brainless! on 12:07 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

Yeah if that early Remy woodwork effort had gone in then Zamora would never have been sent off, as a completely different game would have taken place. Mind you it was so open early on, that I'm not convinced that we would have won that other game.

We would have. It was open certainly, but Wigan never looked like creating a decent chance when we had 11 on the pitch. They were struggling at the back against Zamora in the air and Remy's movement, as well as Townsends running with the ball.
Mbia brainless! on 13:09 - Apr 8 with 1143 viewsdaveB

it was a silly foul but i thought he played well again, easy to play the blame game but in fairness it was a superb free kick
Mbia brainless! on 13:45 - Apr 8 with 1134 viewsR_from_afar

Mbia brainless! on 22:24 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

You can put several players in the brainless camp, with Mackie high up on the list... The difference with Mackie is he doesn't have an awfull lot of ability either.
This season has been litered with players making the wrong decisions at crucial times.
Yes some of them put a shift in and yes I believe that most of them do care but they still push the self destruct button time after time after time.
It's about being mentally tough enough and we don't have it.....well we don't have enough of it to be more accurate.

Spot on. HIll and Mackie could've killed enough time so Wigan never even got the free kick. Mbia had a great game and set up our goal.

In any case, yesterday is not where the season was lost. The brainless point is a good one, it's a major contributor to our downfall. Think of all the wasted free kicks, the rubbish corners, the lack of tracking back.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mbia brainless! on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 1096 viewsLoft1979

Mbia brainless! on 13:45 - Apr 8 by R_from_afar

Spot on. HIll and Mackie could've killed enough time so Wigan never even got the free kick. Mbia had a great game and set up our goal.

In any case, yesterday is not where the season was lost. The brainless point is a good one, it's a major contributor to our downfall. Think of all the wasted free kicks, the rubbish corners, the lack of tracking back.

RFA

Amen
Mbia brainless! on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 1085 viewsMattnme

Mbia brainless! on 19:55 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

Wow. Mbia was hacked badly and was genuinely injured, didn't even get a free kick. Runs 50 yards with the ball, plays a perfect through ball to Remy (as he did v Fulham) and he gets dog's abuse for one foul. Incredible.

We played with 10 men for 70 minutes and you lot all go one about naivety and players being thick. Perhaps, just perhaps, they were a bit mentally and physically tired by the 92nd minute?

Thought Mbia had a superb game and is a rare plus from the Hughes regime. Don't like his dramatics, but he's got better and today that was a bad foul that he had to go off for that Dowd, of course, being too fat to be a ref, missed.

Spot on. Our fans amaze me, it was the 13th post on this thread when someone eventually made a reasoned sensible comment. Yes it was a foul (which typically of the modern footballer he went down too easy) but had it not been for his run 10 minutes earlier the game would have still been a draw (people forget that). Harry got it right saying that eagerness to get the ball away led to the foul. It's always horrible for a result to turn against your team in the last minute but there is quite a few moments and minutes that will bring about Rangers eventual relegation, NOT just Mbia's foul.
Mbia brainless! on 17:02 - Apr 8 with 983 viewssimmo

M'Bia as a player (from all the games I have watched this season) was summed up in that 90mins for me. Played well in parts, did well to try and maintain control of midfield when they had the extra man both in terms of possession but also from their formation. Set up a goal with good energy and direct running when the chance came. He was immense against Fulham last week.

But also.... He went down making gestures and hitting the floor like he had his leg broken AGAIN, only to carry on like nothing happened a few mins later and he is the most braindead footballer I have seen in a long time. He has no on the pitch football intelligence and I see examples of it in every game. He has a lot of talent but I think his role needs to be restricted more, maybe just a discilpined ball winning midfielder rather than a box to box player or distributor of the ball, maybe even a RB as he played so well there against United.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mbia brainless! on 17:03 - Apr 8 with 983 viewsWestbourneR

Until the mistake M'Bia was immense and absolute warrior. He moved higher up the pitch and filled two mens boots.

I have no idea how some of you decide who do or don't like but it doesn't seem to have a lot to do with what they do on the pitch.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024