Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. 11:14 - May 1 with 3727 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/05/01/hoilett-unsure-over-qpr-f

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:18 - May 1 with 2656 viewsexiled_dictator

How's his Welsh?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:19 - May 1 with 2638 viewstoboboly

He should have tried harder and done better then...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:21 - May 1 with 2625 viewsYorkRanger

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:19 - May 1 by toboboly

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:21 - May 1 with 2621 viewsstuabd

I think West Brom were interested in the last window. Can't see them buying him if they've been watching him play for us. He's had the odd game when he's looked ok, but has been a major disappointment in general.
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:21 - May 1 with 2623 viewsJonDoeman

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:19 - May 1 by toboboly

exactly

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:22 - May 1 with 2617 viewsJuzzie

Of course he would and so would I but here we go again where players who've contributed to their clubs relegation seemingly think it's OK to waltz into another PL club whilst the club they fked up plays in a division lower.

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:24 - May 1 with 2589 viewsJonDoeman

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:22 - May 1 by Juzzie

Of course he would and so would I but here we go again where players who've contributed to their clubs relegation seemingly think it's OK to waltz into another PL club whilst the club they fked up plays in a division lower.

Exactly, he should be saying I've been shit all season but will try and right the wrong. CnT .

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:26 - May 1 with 2579 viewstoboboly

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:22 - May 1 by Juzzie

The new Quashie.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:26 - May 1 with 2577 viewssimmo

Breaking Bad is very good.

On a more football related note, I find this extremely frustrating. We obviously have a player with a lot of raw talent and ability, already he has good experience despite being very young. What do we do? We crush him.

If this club was set up correctly it would manage a talent like that and he would be what we all thought he would, a good player with a bright future as a leading player in the team to provide creativity and pace.

We need to mend relationships like this and use him. Not just for the player that we have, but to show we are a club that is worth coming to if you are a young player looking to develop and improve.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:28 - May 1 with 2562 viewsAntti_Heinola

And again fans get carried away by a few words spoken by a player to a journalist and hang him out to dry without really knowing anything about it.

Try and stop and think for a minute. Journo asks:

"Junior, QPR are going down, am I right in thinking you would prefer to stay in the Premier League?"

Now, what do you want him to say here?

"No, I want to play in the Championship"?

All he has said here is:

“I know what it sounds like, but I don’t want talk about it or anything to do with it. Of course I want to stay in the top flight — every player does, but that’s for the future after the last few games.”

If someone can possibly tell me what's wrong with this apart from a very vague hint at some talks after the season has ended, please go ahead. The last part of that sentence could mean any number of things.

I feel a bit sorry for him. He hasn't had a good season, but he's very young and he is talented. We all complain about the big name over 30s - Junior is someone we could get something out of if we get the chance.

Bare bones.

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:35 - May 1 with 2538 viewsQPunkR

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:26 - May 1 by toboboly

The new Quashie.

Yep

QPR - "shit but local"

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:38 - May 1 with 2525 viewsPey

Was glad when he signed for us as of things seen of him at his Blackburn spell.
Unfortunately he suffered a QPR disease which many of our signings did encounter ;

An increase of salary pay by 25 % and a decrease of 25 % in their football ability to go with that.
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:43 - May 1 with 2504 viewsJonDoeman

I personally hope we do get an acceptable offer for him. I don't reckon he's got the minerals for it.

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:47 - May 1 with 2479 viewsadhoc_qpr

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:38 - May 1 by Pey

Was glad when he signed for us as of things seen of him at his Blackburn spell.
Unfortunately he suffered a QPR disease which many of our signings did encounter ;

An increase of salary pay by 25 % and a decrease of 25 % in their football ability to go with that.

Make it 50% of both and i think you are spot on with the QPR equation!
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:47 - May 1 with 2480 viewsEastR

Potty.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:48 - May 1 with 2475 viewsimustbemad

I bet we will end up subsidising his wages. He is overweight - perhaps he should have spent more time down the gym rather than plonked in front of the TV.

The longer this lasts the harder it gets. the sooner we clear the ones who don't want to be around the better. We will be left with players we dont want to keep but that is to be expected.
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:51 - May 1 with 2462 viewsHAYESBOY

Get back what we paid for him and he can go IMO.
Otherwise get on with it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:56 - May 1 with 2448 viewsJuzzie

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:28 - May 1 by Antti_Heinola

And again fans get carried away by a few words spoken by a player to a journalist and hang him out to dry without really knowing anything about it.

Try and stop and think for a minute. Journo asks:

"Junior, QPR are going down, am I right in thinking you would prefer to stay in the Premier League?"

Now, what do you want him to say here?

"No, I want to play in the Championship"?

All he has said here is:

“I know what it sounds like, but I don’t want talk about it or anything to do with it. Of course I want to stay in the top flight — every player does, but that’s for the future after the last few games.”

If someone can possibly tell me what's wrong with this apart from a very vague hint at some talks after the season has ended, please go ahead. The last part of that sentence could mean any number of things.

I feel a bit sorry for him. He hasn't had a good season, but he's very young and he is talented. We all complain about the big name over 30s - Junior is someone we could get something out of if we get the chance.

Well, it's clearly a leading question design to provoke the sort of response it has.

Maybe players should pause for a second and then give an ambiguous answer.

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 11:57 - May 1 with 2442 viewsdaveB

I never really understood why people were excited by his arrival in the summer, he was playing in a position where we already had Taarabt and it looked like a signing for the sake of it, his first touch is abysmal for a footballer, i doubt anyone will come in for him
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:02 - May 1 with 2414 viewskropotkin41

I think we've got a lot of players who'd prefer to stay in the Premiership, and as long as it didn't involve them playing well or breaking a sweat for us that was fine for them. Frankly, if we can unload some of these all the better.

I for one thought Hoillet would be great for us.......... another one who has failed to shine in our broken set-up.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:39 - May 1 with 2329 viewsbob566

i do often wonder about our fitness coaches. I was shocked when I saw Puncheon line out for southampton. Even sambas been his biggest with us.
JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:41 - May 1 with 2313 viewsWeaverQPR

Good luck with that Junior your fat arsed sack of shit.

@WeavQPR

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:43 - May 1 with 2298 viewsTacticalR

Beginning to build up quite a relegation CV.

Air hostess clique

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:46 - May 1 with 2287 viewsBlackCrowe

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:43 - May 1 by TacticalR

Beginning to build up quite a relegation CV.

Exactly. A hat-trick of consecutive relegations would be unassailable record. Go for it 'Junior'.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

JUNIOR Toilett admits he would prefer to remain in the top flight. on 12:49 - May 1 with 2278 viewsEPN1882

relegated with two clubs from Prem aint doing him no favours plus he seems to strop like a little kid constantly, i think Redknapp rates him highly and if he was honest to himself he can use the NPC as a chance to revive his career as he didnt look prem at times for us any way

Junglist Ranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024