Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! 08:14 - May 9 with 2451 viewsVUVU

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 08:23 - May 9 with 2426 viewsBillionR

Wow. Proof that there is something wrong with the water at HQ.
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 08:46 - May 9 with 2395 viewsqprmick

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 08:23 - May 9 by BillionR

Wow. Proof that there is something wrong with the water at HQ.

Playing with other players all who have belief helps. He has never been that far forward for us.

Qprmick

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 08:48 - May 9 with 2392 viewsactonman

Cos he turned into a lazy c"""t after his first pay cheque !
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 09:00 - May 9 with 2382 viewsJeff

he's a good player, just thrust into a team with no sense of play, rhythm or style, found it tough and his head has dropped.

Stick him in a Southampton, Swansea or Everton for example, and he'd absolutely thrive - every player knows what they're doing at every stage of every phase of play.

He's probably not the type of player who grabs the game by the scruff of it's neck and produces a one man hero display like Taarabt, and occasionally, dare i say it, Barton, but in a well drilled and confident team he would happily dictate play and orchestrate the midfield to great effect.

Has he been a massive disappointment this season? Absolutely. has his head dropped and he's subsequently lost heart? Definitely. Is he a money grabbing mercenary who is a disgrace to the game and not fit to wear the hoops and fathered Mark Hughes lovechild? Probably not.

He'll almost certainly go in the summer, probably to a upper-mid table Spanish club a la Valencia or Malaga, and he'll do well there.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 09:46 - May 9 with 2333 viewsBasingstokeR

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 09:00 - May 9 by Jeff

he's a good player, just thrust into a team with no sense of play, rhythm or style, found it tough and his head has dropped.

Stick him in a Southampton, Swansea or Everton for example, and he'd absolutely thrive - every player knows what they're doing at every stage of every phase of play.

He's probably not the type of player who grabs the game by the scruff of it's neck and produces a one man hero display like Taarabt, and occasionally, dare i say it, Barton, but in a well drilled and confident team he would happily dictate play and orchestrate the midfield to great effect.

Has he been a massive disappointment this season? Absolutely. has his head dropped and he's subsequently lost heart? Definitely. Is he a money grabbing mercenary who is a disgrace to the game and not fit to wear the hoops and fathered Mark Hughes lovechild? Probably not.

He'll almost certainly go in the summer, probably to a upper-mid table Spanish club a la Valencia or Malaga, and he'll do well there.

This ^ (minus the Barton reference!)
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 09:53 - May 9 with 2320 viewsPey

Good analyse Jeff, shows the importance of getting a squad assembled pre season.
MH and co was assembling his squad when we were already 4 games into competition and f*cked up really that one.
Hope Harry will learn from his buddy NW in terms of getting the squad right in front of the season.
Neil got his players in real early when we won the championship and you could see there was already a team on the pitch with a purpose and game plan from day one of our campaign.
We hit the ground running which led to confidence and surely the base of our promotion.
In pre season players will learn how to play and perform like a team.

Based on evidence of the last transfer period i am worried of HR cause we made lots of moves just right on the last day of the transfer market.
It will take time for players to settle in and adept to a style of play so hopefully we are about to learn from our failures this season.
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 10:51 - May 9 with 2280 viewsWestbourneR

I wrote some pretty hyped stuff about Granero when we signed him - and it was because of stuff like that. I thought his signing was a major major coup.

He has been so disappointing.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 10:57 - May 9 with 2272 viewsClive_Anderson

I had a look on some of the other videos with him on Youtube and one thing I noticed a couple of times is that when opposition players got the ball off him legitamately he'd fall over and get a free-kick even though it wasn't a foul.

That probably works when you're playing in the Spanish league for Real Madrid, but not quite so well when playing for QPR in the Premier League where the ref (quite rightly) just ignores you and the opposition run off with the ball instead.
Login to get fewer ads

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 10:59 - May 9 with 2261 viewsJonDoeman

Can a upper-mid table Spanish club afford him? Thought they were all borassic!

It Is What It Is !!

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 11:33 - May 9 with 2221 viewsfakekerby

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 10:59 - May 9 by JonDoeman

Can a upper-mid table Spanish club afford him? Thought they were all borassic!

He won't go for a fee, which represents his true value.
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 12:42 - May 9 with 2172 viewsdaveB

It's amusing how good his free kicks and corners were when he arrived and how he was brought back down to our level within a fortnight
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 12:54 - May 9 with 2154 viewsJonDoeman

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 12:42 - May 9 by daveB

It's amusing how good his free kicks and corners were when he arrived and how he was brought back down to our level within a fortnight

Yeah I remember Clive writing a para in a report predicting that!

It Is What It Is !!

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 14:36 - May 9 with 2101 viewsTacticalR

The point I was making the other day applies here:
*it is almost impossible to buy a good player from a big club*

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=80508

Air hostess clique

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 15:07 - May 9 with 2069 viewsJonDoeman

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 11:33 - May 9 by fakekerby

He won't go for a fee, which represents his true value.

FcK me , I do reckon we'll lose on him, but not a free surely!

It Is What It Is !!

How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 19:17 - May 9 with 1952 viewsBeauRanger

does he have a twin brother...?
How come we haven't seen any of this from Granero??!! on 22:14 - May 9 with 1891 viewsKiwi76

Well put Jeff + would hate him to go to Prem side and demonstrate exactly that. Had such high hopes watching him and Faurlin vs Chelsea - short, quick passes...
Confidence player and none of that around our place this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024