Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread 17:43 - Aug 30 with 55828 views08olesen

That nervous day for every R's fan has arrived.I hope we get another striker soonl because of potential injuries to Aj. but my biggest fear is that we will pick up a 30+ year old player becuase he is one of harrys mates (Jenas) who is injury prone and on high wages!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:35 - Sep 2 with 3128 viewsJonDoeman

Julio Cesar’s future at QPR is still in question as West Brom signed Lee Camp and Arsenal are poised to sign Emiliano Viviano.

Camp, who has nine Northern Ireland caps, was a free agent and has been signed on a rolling monthly contract until January.

The 29-year-old has made 349 league appearances during spells at Derby, Burton, QPR, Nottingham Forest and Norwich.

Meanwhile, Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has said that Arsenal have completed the signing of Viviano.

It Is What It Is !!

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:39 - Sep 2 with 3075 viewseghamranger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:33 - Sep 2 by BklynRanger

Any guesstimates on the time of our first actual sIgnIng?

The winner gets my day in bed with food poisoning (both ends)

I'll say 4.59pm

Wrong!😷
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 3045 viewseghamranger

Harry has not left the building yet....and Crouch seen in West Drayton high street!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 3044 viewsdaveB

Why are Sky going back to that toothy prat in Spain every half an hour, we know Bale has signed, move onto actual news.

Almost as annoying as the fella iN Liverpool getting attacked everytime they join him and he is just repeating the same story we all knew about yesterday
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 3037 viewsGloucs_R

I'm going for 7.36 for the fist signing

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:42 - Sep 2 with 3031 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:39 - Sep 2 by eghamranger

Wrong!😷

Looks a bit like it.

But please don't mention eggs...

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:51 - Sep 2 with 2940 viewsJigsore

Assou-Ekotto? The same Assou-Ekotto who admitted he doesn't actually like football and just plays for the money? Well we all know how well it turned out last time we signed someone like that. Sounds like the 'right sort'...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:58 - Sep 2 with 2866 viewswittle

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:51 - Sep 2 by Jigsore

Assou-Ekotto? The same Assou-Ekotto who admitted he doesn't actually like football and just plays for the money? Well we all know how well it turned out last time we signed someone like that. Sounds like the 'right sort'...

harry knows him and has worked with him in the past so he will know full well what kind of character he is.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:59 - Sep 2 with 2853 viewsscot1963

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:51 - Sep 2 by Jigsore

would you prefer a badge kissing bullsh1tter - he does a job and he does it well, fingers crossed we get him, I didn't think we had a chance
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:04 - Sep 2 with 2776 viewsichbinnaughty

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:58 - Sep 2 by wittle

harry knows him and has worked with him in the past so he will know full well what kind of character he is.

I'm surprised there's been pretty much NO MENTION of John Guidetti on a loan or permanent from Man City - he's always rated highly, always seems to do well when goes out on loan, is young, and maybe there's a genuine chance we could nab him with the wholesale changes going on at Citeh.

Having said all that - maybe someone will tell me he's either already out on loan or is long-term injured...?

Also hearing noises about Niko Krancjar again.
Decent player. Not that we need midfielders.

I'd like us to go and get Mancienne again.
Guidetti, Krancjar & Mancienne and I'd be happy.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:10 - Sep 2 with 2706 viewsJigsore

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:04 - Sep 2 by ichbinnaughty

I'm surprised there's been pretty much NO MENTION of John Guidetti on a loan or permanent from Man City - he's always rated highly, always seems to do well when goes out on loan, is young, and maybe there's a genuine chance we could nab him with the wholesale changes going on at Citeh.

Having said all that - maybe someone will tell me he's either already out on loan or is long-term injured...?

perhaps, though it looks like Harry is wanting mainly British and Irish players this year for some reason. No players in our starting XI were from outside the British Isles. The only foreigners were Yun, Faurlin and Hoilett all on the bench

i've also been hearing whispers about Crouch

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:15 - Sep 2 with 2653 viewsWeaverQPR

How long does it take to sign a player on loan from Spurs, weve been close to signing him since 0900hrs.

@WeavQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:16 - Sep 2 with 2637 viewswittle

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:15 - Sep 2 by WeaverQPR

How long does it take to sign a player on loan from Spurs, weve been close to signing him since 0900hrs.

levy probably stringing it out to get a loan fee out of us.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 2623 viewsdermyqpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:10 - Sep 2 by Jigsore

perhaps, though it looks like Harry is wanting mainly British and Irish players this year for some reason. No players in our starting XI were from outside the British Isles. The only foreigners were Yun, Faurlin and Hoilett all on the bench

i've also been hearing whispers about Crouch

Harry the ethnic cleanser

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:24 - Sep 2 with 2555 viewswittle

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:18 - Sep 2 by dermyqpr

Harry the ethnic cleanser

yeah what could possibly go wrong with a team of overpaid foriegners that dont want to be there.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:33 - Sep 2 with 2445 viewsLoft1979

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:04 - Sep 2 by ichbinnaughty

I really like our current pair of centerbacks. I am very keen on seeing Nedum grow into a team captain ala Ledley King.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 18:35]
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:36 - Sep 2 with 2414 viewsSnipper

It's not imperative that we sign the loan players by 11pm. You only have to wait a short time for the loan window to open, so it's not like we'll be stuck with what we've got till January.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:36 - Sep 2 with 2412 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good news! Barton is not leaving , according to his Twitter account!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:37 - Sep 2 with 2394 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:16 - Sep 2 by wittle

levy probably stringing it out to get a loan fee out of us.

Its another few weeks until the loan window shuts for Championship clubs

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 2372 viewsWeaverQPR

Sky have bigged up deadline day so much its actually gone the other way, its farking boring.

@WeavQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 2370 viewsToast_R

Nico Kranjcar been mentioned just now.

To me he's like a Premiership version of Buzsacky, great goals and many injuries to boot.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 2367 viewsHollowayRanger

arsenal signed a keeper

so thats us stuck with ceaser till 2016

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 2 with 2312 viewswittle

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:37 - Sep 2 by Gloucs_R

Its another few weeks until the loan window shuts for Championship clubs

wont stop levy screwing us for a few quid.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:46 - Sep 2 with 2273 viewsrichranger

From Barton's twitter account

Ex Pro @ProAgentFA
@Joey7Barton is set for a move to West Ham #WHUFC
Joseph Barton ✔ @Joey7Barton

@ProAgentFA no he's not mate...
6:23 PM - 2 Sep 2013
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:49 - Sep 2 with 2230 viewsShackletonR

Just seen Crouch driving Micah Richards, Guidetti and Nick Powell in a Hummer down the Uxbridge Road, must be on they way to HQ to force a move!

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024