Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread 13:15 - Sep 25 with 55188 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24140580

[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 13:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:01 - Sep 26 with 2462 viewsJack123

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 23:56 - Sep 25 by Chief

No answer. Figured.

Answer too what you Cretin?

libera nos a malo

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:04 - Sep 26 with 2449 viewsChief

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:01 - Sep 26 by Jack123

Answer too what you Cretin?

how are you going to qualify for Europe next year? we Have Arsenal on Saturday and a European match next Thursday. Hows your fixture list looking?

this question I asked stenergut earlier you tosser.

keep up.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 0:06]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:24 - Sep 26 with 2409 viewsJack123

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:04 - Sep 26 by Chief

how are you going to qualify for Europe next year? we Have Arsenal on Saturday and a European match next Thursday. Hows your fixture list looking?

this question I asked stenergut earlier you tosser.

keep up.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 0:06]

This board is shite, you can't do with ease reply too a General comment, you just up ending quoting stuff, That has noting too so with the remarks, you made!!

libera nos a malo

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:25 - Sep 26 with 2405 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:01 - Sep 26 by judgejonevs

Geoff with the greatest respect, you say you are over half a century old but your post do not reflect this you have bound to have seen cup upsets in your time watching the swans both for and against our beloved team. This isn't the first upset nor will it be the last, we had no divine right to beat Birmingham tonight and the day we start to believe that then we are in trouble. We didn't take our chances when we were on top and we paid for that, does that make us a worse team than before the 90 mins it didn't in league two, league one or the championship and certainly not now. I am disappointed we lost tonight but season defining moment it was not. We lost a game in a competition we have no guarantee of winning. Like someone posted earlier it took us 100 years to win a major trophy. I understand we are disappointed but some of the comments from some onhere are simply laughable. For those who have watched the swans for a period of time tonight should not be a surprise. Havent and Waterlooville.!!!

Oh I've seen loads but it doesn't make them easier to take when it happens again ,I except the loss but it doesn't detract from the performance we've moved on so we should expect more from our team ,rightly or wrongly being a prem side of three years and putting out a side on paper that could and should have done better were right to feel disappointed ,so tomorrow I might put a tener on us winning the fa cup because they might just go for that big style after this shocker
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:50 - Sep 26 with 2377 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:25 - Sep 26 by GeoffThom

Oh I've seen loads but it doesn't make them easier to take when it happens again ,I except the loss but it doesn't detract from the performance we've moved on so we should expect more from our team ,rightly or wrongly being a prem side of three years and putting out a side on paper that could and should have done better were right to feel disappointed ,so tomorrow I might put a tener on us winning the fa cup because they might just go for that big style after this shocker

We did not play well (apparently) and lost a game, to lower league opposition — we’re obviously doomed now, and as sh1te as can be.

Perennial Champions League team Arsenal lost to League 2 opposition last year - Sh1t happens, people just need to move on.

Disappointing to lose, of course, but we have a Premier League game on Saturday to look forward to, followed by the Europa League next week.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 01:03 - Sep 26 with 2362 viewsChief

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:24 - Sep 26 by Jack123

This board is shite, you can't do with ease reply too a General comment, you just up ending quoting stuff, That has noting too so with the remarks, you made!!

in English please

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 06:57 - Sep 26 with 2247 viewsmonmouth

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 00:50 - Sep 26 by SwansNZ

We did not play well (apparently) and lost a game, to lower league opposition — we’re obviously doomed now, and as sh1te as can be.

Perennial Champions League team Arsenal lost to League 2 opposition last year - Sh1t happens, people just need to move on.

Disappointing to lose, of course, but we have a Premier League game on Saturday to look forward to, followed by the Europa League next week.

Indeed. Talk about over-reaction central by some. One goal when we were outclassing them in the first half (it should have been 4) and it's game over. We got gubbed by Shrewsbury two years ago. Effect on our season? Nil. All we found out was this team should not play together, or maybe that it's dangerous to assume that when you are on a different planet to the opposition for 45 minutes that it might not change if you don't keep mentally sharp. When momentum changes it's very hard to switch. It doesn't mean that all individuals 'aren't up to it'. Jeez Louise. I'm disappointed too, but I don't really give a monkeys about being out of that cup this year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 07:42 - Sep 26 with 2212 viewsgetcarter

Not bothered about this one, we have plenty of games to play ,now Brendan wanted to win this one lol
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 09:46 - Sep 26 with 2076 viewsperchrockjack

No fans enjoys their team losing and at times like these we look for comfort.
The fact we are no longer in the lower reaches of the LEAGUE and have been doing just great does not and should not make us feel less angry about losing to a mediocre outfit.

It was good enough to win last season but now its a nothing competition apparently and not important but it was important enough last season alright.

Only good to come out of last night should be LAUDRUP ripping into some misplaced egos and come Saturday we ll see how they react

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 11:11 - Sep 26 with 1987 viewsLaudrup

Video of all 4 goals:

Birmingham 3 - Swansea 1
http://www.101greatgoals.com/goals/england/3-1-birmingham-ko-too-many-games-swan

I hate signatures

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 12:07 - Sep 26 with 1955 viewsAzzuriswan

It wasn't so much losing the game last night as we cannot win all our games. It appeared that some of the players were treating the match as a simple training exercise and just did not seem to have the enthusiasm for the game.
Of course the fans have to pay up and shut up as a matter of course and move on.
It is a very expensive hobby though.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 14:06 - Sep 26 with 1877 viewsBackHeel

http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/we-so-should-have-beaten-birmingh

...should have beaten them
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 14:11 - Sep 26 with 1866 viewsmonmouth

Comedy defending.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024