Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread 13:15 - Sep 25 with 56052 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24140580

[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 13:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3074 viewsNOTRAC

Once again it's the adage if you don't take your chances you get punished, and boy were we punished.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3072 viewsJackanapes

Not one of the defence will start on the weekend. Three of them hadnt played a game for yonks. Still the are knickers to be wet so carry on.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3053 viewsJackfath

Time to hang the boots up Garry.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3056 viewsLiam12345

i really fail to see why everyone is so annoyed at getting knocked out of the capital one cup when we have europa league to enjoy, premier league and maybe we could have more of a go at the FA cup more worth the effort.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3051 viewsaspas45

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:38 - Sep 25 by tf_jack

No defence

unacceptable and embarrassing

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:41 - Sep 25 with 3022 viewsAnotherJohn

Well I'm glad Bony finally got one - a game like that could have been awful for his confidence.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:41 - Sep 25 with 3015 viewsDarran

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 by Jackanapes

Not one of the defence will start on the weekend. Three of them hadnt played a game for yonks. Still the are knickers to be wet so carry on.

Brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 2979 viewsJackanapes

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 by aspas45

unacceptable and embarrassing

good words to describe your support, I suspect.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 2949 viewstomdickharry

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:38 - Sep 25 by tf_jack

No defence

Just pray that Chico and Ash remain fit for the next 40 or so games.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 2907 viewsSwanfan1

We got Europe League, Premier League, and FA CUP,
If there was one cup we should go out early, to clear our schedule would def. be this one.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 2869 viewsDaithejack

Might not be a bad thing in the long run with the amount of fixtures we have but I bet Laudrup won't be very happy, may be a while before some of these players get another chance, wonder whos going to be this years Kyle Bartley?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 2841 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 by Jackfath

Time to hang the boots up Garry.

Oh come on ... that's a step to far, how can you say that about one of our stalwarts ... blah blah
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:45 - Sep 25 with 2788 viewsmikecph

Considering we were defending champions of this tournament I think it's embarrassing to go out like this
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 2741 viewsLord_Bony

What spent wrong?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 2709 viewsGeoffThom

Lose1-0 ok lose2-1 ok lose3-1 to half a side full of kids unacceptable ,miss a hatful of chances to murder them got to examine why
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:47 - Sep 25 with 2648 viewsJackanapes

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:42 - Sep 25 by tomdickharry

Just pray that Chico and Ash remain fit for the next 40 or so games.

Amat has already proved that he can play in our regular defence. If you surround him with unfit squad players who hes never played with, Rio Ferdinand would look shyte.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:47 - Sep 25 with 2630 viewsCasual_Jack

Fair play there's some fckn beauty's on this site....

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 2592 viewscrackerjack

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:47 - Sep 25 by Jackanapes

Amat has already proved that he can play in our regular defence. If you surround him with unfit squad players who hes never played with, Rio Ferdinand would look shyte.

This

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 2581 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 by GeoffThom

Lose1-0 ok lose2-1 ok lose3-1 to half a side full of kids unacceptable ,miss a hatful of chances to murder them got to examine why

Well we would have to lose a game with a hectic schedule, Im just glad we lost this one, instead of Crystal Palace or Valencia or Liverpool..

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 2498 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 by GeoffThom

It is worrying that their side was some way off the team they would normally put out in the Championship. I thought the Liverpool result with the 10 changes last season was the start of our bad run, and hope we don't have the same hangover this time around.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:51 - Sep 25 with 2486 viewsDarran

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:45 - Sep 25 by mikecph

Considering we were defending champions of this tournament I think it's embarrassing to go out like this

There's only been one team that's defended the trophy in over 20 years but hey you carry on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:52 - Sep 25 with 2460 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 by Swanfan1

Well we would have to lose a game with a hectic schedule, Im just glad we lost this one, instead of Crystal Palace or Valencia or Liverpool..

Looks like extra time for Arsenal, even though they got a lot of kids in their team.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:56 - Sep 25 with 2324 viewsJoeBaxi

I would have thought that this team Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Monk (C), Taylor, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Lamah, Pozuelo, Bony would have been much too good for a Birmingham team with most players I'd never heard of and who only got out of the Championship relegation zone on Saturday
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:58 - Sep 25 with 2271 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:56 - Sep 25 by JoeBaxi

I would have thought that this team Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Monk (C), Taylor, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Lamah, Pozuelo, Bony would have been much too good for a Birmingham team with most players I'd never heard of and who only got out of the Championship relegation zone on Saturday

To fiuuuuking royal
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:01 - Sep 25 with 2223 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You'd have thought that Arsenal, Villa and Wigan would have beaten Bradford last season but they didn't.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cup football.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024