Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread 13:15 - Sep 25 with 55219 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24140580

[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 13:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:02 - Sep 25 with 2476 viewsmax936

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 by Liam12345

i really fail to see why everyone is so annoyed at getting knocked out of the capital one cup when we have europa league to enjoy, premier league and maybe we could have more of a go at the FA cup more worth the effort.

Its the scoreline that bothers me, plus far to many missed chances, we missed a few Sunday as well, we need to take them in the long run, imo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:04 - Sep 25 with 2449 viewsborinifanclub

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:50 - Sep 25 by somersetsimon

It shows how far we've come in the last few years that we can make 10 changes and still put out such a strong team.

a prophet is amongst us....not!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:05 - Sep 25 with 2415 viewsLaudrup

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:52 - Sep 25 by Swanfan1

Looks like extra time for Arsenal, even though they got a lot of kids in their team.

WBA - Arsenal is shown delayed on Danish TV.
21 minutes into the game now.

High quality stream: http://www.danishbay.com/channel1.php

I hate signatures

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:06 - Sep 25 with 2387 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:04 - Sep 25 by borinifanclub

a prophet is amongst us....not!

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut until after the match

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 2383 viewsmax936

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:01 - Sep 25 by Joe_bradshaw

You'd have thought that Arsenal, Villa and Wigan would have beaten Bradford last season but they didn't.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cup football.

At the end of the day, that's a very good point

I just hate losing

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 2368 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:02 - Sep 25 by max936

Its the scoreline that bothers me, plus far to many missed chances, we missed a few Sunday as well, we need to take them in the long run, imo

Exactly the way I feel would love to hear a very honest assessment of our performance warts and all from someone who was there
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 2361 viewsDarran

Mickey Mouse Cup anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:09 - Sep 25 with 2319 viewsDarran

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 by GeoffThom

Exactly the way I feel would love to hear a very honest assessment of our performance warts and all from someone who was there

How old are you then Geoff?

That's a serious question because I've always thought you're around the age of someone that should have some concept of football.
No offence meant.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 2309 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 by Darran

Mickey Mouse Cup anyway.

Oh don't go there there's a good boy
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 2303 viewsmax936

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:07 - Sep 25 by Darran

Mickey Mouse Cup anyway.

Epaul, just texted me, and said we were utter shite 2nd half, he's up there.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:13 - Sep 25 with 2267 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:09 - Sep 25 by Darran

How old are you then Geoff?

That's a serious question because I've always thought you're around the age of someone that should have some concept of football.
No offence meant.

This post has been edited by an administrator

To old for some of this shit sometimes but just for you over half a century has gone but still up for it when it happens
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:13 - Sep 25 with 2250 viewsJoeBaxi

Once again just goes to show how vitally important Big Mig is. Toothless without him. Tis a worry should he get a bump
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:14 - Sep 25 with 2245 viewsDarran

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:13 - Sep 25 by GeoffThom

To old for some of this shit sometimes but just for you over half a century has gone but still up for it when it happens

So surely at your age you understand we've got bigger fish to fry then ?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:14 - Sep 25 with 2229 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 by Swanfan1

Well we would have to lose a game with a hectic schedule, Im just glad we lost this one, instead of Crystal Palace or Valencia or Liverpool..

I agree with that, still gutted though.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:18 - Sep 25 with 2183 viewsOldjack

Nevermind is it, it's nice to see the underdogs taking a big scalp every now and then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:20 - Sep 25 with 2154 viewsmikecph

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 21:51 - Sep 25 by Darran

There's only been one team that's defended the trophy in over 20 years but hey you carry on.

I didn't expect us to go and win the cup again but to go out 3-0 against Birmingham in our first match just doesn't seem befitting of the cup holders - but hey maybe that's just me
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 2122 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:14 - Sep 25 by Darran

So surely at your age you understand we've got bigger fish to fry then ?

You didn't enjoy your day out at wembley then or the glory you've been basking in for the last few months or the Europa games cause all this came about due to a cup success cos we ain't going to win the league the cups become important ,but the big picture is you lost to a struggling team of kids in a div lower than us ,if you'd lost to Man U fair enough but 3-1 to this lot no no no
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 2118 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:20 - Sep 25 by mikecph

I didn't expect us to go and win the cup again but to go out 3-0 against Birmingham in our first match just doesn't seem befitting of the cup holders - but hey maybe that's just me

We scored mun. 3-1.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:24 - Sep 25 with 2083 viewsborinifanclub

we were beaten because we should have been four up at half time but went in goalless...
we we were overrun at right back tiendalli had no support(no nath or routs to help out)
where the heck was jdg? poz on the left was totally ineffective shelvey left with too much to do and brits left with no choice but to get booked. So my scape goats are wb for his misses and jdg for going missing.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:25 - Sep 25 with 2081 viewsDarran

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:22 - Sep 25 by GeoffThom

You didn't enjoy your day out at wembley then or the glory you've been basking in for the last few months or the Europa games cause all this came about due to a cup success cos we ain't going to win the league the cups become important ,but the big picture is you lost to a struggling team of kids in a div lower than us ,if you'd lost to Man U fair enough but 3-1 to this lot no no no

Yes I understand what you're saying but it took us 100 years to win a major trophy so why some people seem to think it'll become a regular thing us bizarre.

I'd like to have won every game this season and done the quadruple but I know it's not going to happen.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:26 - Sep 25 with 2060 viewsChief

being optimistic, it could be a good thing, when was the last time a team retained this trophy? whats the point in having a long cup run then losing in the quarters or semi's?

May also bring the big names who played back down to earth after the plaudits of last week, keep them in check a bit.

Still a very disappointing defence of our trophy however.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:27 - Sep 25 with 2045 viewsSwansNZ

Did anyone here actually see the game?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:27 - Sep 25 with 2043 viewsMolliemick

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:18 - Sep 25 by Oldjack

Nevermind is it, it's nice to see the underdogs taking a big scalp every now and then

Why? Who is interested in Brum?
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 1999 viewsdeanscfc

Sounds like the biggest disappointment was Pozuelo...lost the ball quite a bit apparently.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:31 - Sep 25 with 1982 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 22:25 - Sep 25 by Darran

Yes I understand what you're saying but it took us 100 years to win a major trophy so why some people seem to think it'll become a regular thing us bizarre.

I'd like to have won every game this season and done the quadruple but I know it's not going to happen.

Put it this way if we'd lost to another prem side fair enough if we'd lost to a top champ side fair enough but this lot are crap and the side we put out on paper should have done them but I'm going to say it sounds like our forwards were crap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024