Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible season 23:49 - Nov 23 with 23651 viewsmarchamjack

10th in the Premier League one place behind Man City. Laudrup out.

Some people on here need to wise up and grow a pair and stop the pathetic moaning ffs. Last few weeks have been embarrassing from some. Only happy when we're not winning. Rant over. Gonna finish my whiskey and go to bed

Talk of relegation shows total lack of any understanding of how good our team is and frankly how poor more than 3 of our rivals are. Fckn muppets.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Terrible season on 12:27 - Nov 26 with 2098 viewsSpratty

Terrible season on 12:17 - Nov 26 by Darran

Yeah ok any chance of giving me some info on that?

Nah thought not.

Think even the KGB used to give people longer to answer than that. You have no recollection of complaints about your modding? Interesting.

Speak to Phil about making the other sites data available as promised and I will prepare a whole dossier of data to support (that which has not been deleted of course) when I have time so long as some action will be taken this time.
Terrible season on 12:33 - Nov 26 with 2087 viewsepaul

Terrible season on 11:41 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Haven't made any firm plans, but I might just be in town then albeit probably with the kids and Mrs Shaky along for the ride.

Ok, was hoping to catch a pint with Phil pre match. Maybe see you there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrible season on 13:34 - Nov 26 with 2035 viewsWarwickHunt

Terrible season on 11:41 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Haven't made any firm plans, but I might just be in town then albeit probably with the kids and Mrs Shaky along for the ride.

Let me know - will bring the soul DVDs along.

Paul - you wouldn't like them...
Terrible season on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 1999 viewsepaul

Terrible season on 13:34 - Nov 26 by WarwickHunt

Let me know - will bring the soul DVDs along.

Paul - you wouldn't like them...

Got any motorhead?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrible season on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 1923 viewsJokeren1943

Lets just hear what the players think about their preformance in the last couple of weeks.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-jonjo-sh

Fx Shelvey:

"“We needed the three points, and it’s important that we beat teams like Fulham because they are around us in the table.

“!-I think it will kick-start our season.-!”
Terrible season on 20:55 - Nov 26 with 1916 viewsWarwickHunt

Terrible season on 14:17 - Nov 26 by epaul

Got any motorhead?

Hang on, I'll have a look.

Err...no.

Would The Spirit Of Memphis Quartet do?
Terrible season on 21:06 - Nov 26 with 1898 viewsParlay

Terrible season on 20:52 - Nov 26 by Jokeren1943

Lets just hear what the players think about their preformance in the last couple of weeks.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-jonjo-sh

Fx Shelvey:

"“We needed the three points, and it’s important that we beat teams like Fulham because they are around us in the table.

“!-I think it will kick-start our season.-!”

Does this mean Jonjo is now in fact Dimi?

Or do you think over the course of this 11 page thriller people may have now realised that anyone has the ability to state the obvious and thus not having to be someone else in order to do it?

Take that as a Jerry Springer final thought if you will.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 1:47]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Terrible season on 21:20 - Dec 12 with 1770 viewsmarchamjack

just thought I'd remind the doomsayers about our terrible season...

top ten Premier League

last 32 Europa League

terrible

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible season on 21:38 - Dec 12 with 1741 viewsKingBony

Terrible season on 21:20 - Dec 12 by marchamjack

just thought I'd remind the doomsayers about our terrible season...

top ten Premier League

last 32 Europa League

terrible

Yeah sounds good don't it,

Shame a load of the games have been absolute dogshite ....oh like tonight's offering.

I'm more than happy with our league and European status but why everyone feels the need to come out and defend crap performances with this every other week is beyond me.

Oh and let's see where we are in the next few months because if we carry on it will be out of Europe, FA Cup and a lot worse of than 10th in the league.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Terrible season on 21:50 - Dec 12 with 1715 viewsmarchamjack

Terrible season on 21:38 - Dec 12 by KingBony

Yeah sounds good don't it,

Shame a load of the games have been absolute dogshite ....oh like tonight's offering.

I'm more than happy with our league and European status but why everyone feels the need to come out and defend crap performances with this every other week is beyond me.

Oh and let's see where we are in the next few months because if we carry on it will be out of Europe, FA Cup and a lot worse of than 10th in the league.

well

I don't expect to win the Europa League, neither do you probably (so we'll be out of Europe as you say)

I don't expect us to win the FA Cup, neither do you probably (so we'll be out of Europe as you say)

and what with being in Europe and all the games and the injuries and how it's clearly affecting our form and costing us Prem points, I don't expect to finish in the top 10 either, neither do you probably

but so far...it's not terrible is it...

Terrible season on 21:50 - Dec 12 with 1712 viewsCatullus

So your happy with tonight's performance then?

Fact is, despite largely being below par this season, we have managed to get results. Tonight aside ( thanks Valencia) where we were rubbish.
Some of our players are letting themselves down. That touchline collision was reminiscent of hungover Sundays on Ashleigh road!
Even our rock, ash wills, has been relatively poor. We should be grateful that, despite too many poor performances, we are still doing ok.
It's hardly a crisis but we need to pick ourselves up. We've got a hard month coming. Play like we did tonight (to often) and we'll be looking at a relegation battle. Even the commentators implied we didn't look bothered tonight because St Gallen are rubbish!
I know it's only me but I'd drop Pablo and jdg. Just what do they give us? And I'd let Tiendalli go and use Tayls at right back.
I don't know exactly what it is, but something's not right. Too many below par performances.

Ps, some people need to realise that our league position may look ok but we're not many points above bottom place. By New years day we could be a nervous bunch. Or, unlikely as it looks after tonight, we could be miles away from trouble!! The bottom 12 are relatively tight points wise so far.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Terrible season on 22:25 - Dec 12 with 1682 views2face

I prefer to top in the second half of the season.
Terrible season on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 1558 viewsmarchamjack

and so it goes on this awful awful season...

top 10 Premier League

last 32 Europa League

5th round FA Cup

£12 million striker on 15 goals so far

named one of the top 50 richest clubs in the world

please...no more seasons like this...

Terrible season on 22:09 - Jan 28 with 1493 viewslonglostjack

Terrible season on 21:54 - Jan 28 by marchamjack

and so it goes on this awful awful season...

top 10 Premier League

last 32 Europa League

5th round FA Cup

£12 million striker on 15 goals so far

named one of the top 50 richest clubs in the world

please...no more seasons like this...

But we are bloody awful - we can't defend - Bony's first touch is woeful , de Guzman is lazy , Laudrup can't motivate, Shelvey and Chico are liabilities, Hernandez is an old crock , HJ is signing the players that Laudrup doesn't want and we're only 10th and haven't won a cup yet !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Terrible season on 23:19 - Jan 28 with 1394 viewsKingBony

Lol gotta laugh

You buggers are just as bad as the doomsdayers!!

There can be a happy medium somewhere, we have been struggling especially at home for a long time for various reasons but when we win our first PL game in what 8?? You want to give it the big un about how wrong everyone else is who were genuinely worried about our status.

We won be happy like me and Kieran mun hopefully this is the springboard we needed to kick on lose next two at West Ham and heaven forbid the scum and we will be right back into meltdown again

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Terrible season on 08:42 - Jan 29 with 1292 viewsjacksinceever

Terrible season on 23:19 - Jan 28 by KingBony

Lol gotta laugh

You buggers are just as bad as the doomsdayers!!

There can be a happy medium somewhere, we have been struggling especially at home for a long time for various reasons but when we win our first PL game in what 8?? You want to give it the big un about how wrong everyone else is who were genuinely worried about our status.

We won be happy like me and Kieran mun hopefully this is the springboard we needed to kick on lose next two at West Ham and heaven forbid the scum and we will be right back into meltdown again

Even if we win against WHU, the real meltdown will come for some if lose against Cardiff
Terrible season on 09:10 - Jan 29 with 1247 viewsLiam12345

lets not forget it will look bad again after tonights matches so we are still in a poor position but hopefully not for to long now

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Terrible season on 09:15 - Jan 29 with 1223 viewsMattG

Terrible season on 09:10 - Jan 29 by Liam12345

lets not forget it will look bad again after tonights matches so we are still in a poor position but hopefully not for to long now

Looking at the table, after tonight's games we will definitely be 11th (either Villa or WBA will overtake us) and possibly as low as 11th (if Stoke beat Sunderland) but can't drop any further.
Terrible season on 17:16 - May 11 with 1028 viewsmarchamjack

So, we finished 12th...

Bought a club record signing

Played in Europe

Watched our new centre forward score over 20 goals and turn into a new hero

Beat Valencia at their place

Beat Man Utd at Old Trafford

Stuffed Cardiff at our place

Saw one of the best goals ever scored by a Swans player

Got through to the knock out stages of the Europa League and lost to a Champions League team

Cardiff finished rock bottom and got relegated and were a season long laughing stock

We flirted with relegation and no denying that added some spice and interest

Sacked a manager for the first time in many years, a football legend at that

Had a laugh every week when Bony stood like a rock and casually swatted away defenders

Oh...and we finished mid table...

Just hope we don't have a season like that ever again, must try not to win any trophies, forget about European adventures, have no interest in anything other than to just concentrate all our efforts on finishing mid table. That would be a brilliant season if we could just finish mid table.

Oh yeah...we did finish mid table

Terrible

Terrible season on 17:19 - May 11 with 1003 viewsSimonSwansea

Terrible season on 17:16 - May 11 by marchamjack

So, we finished 12th...

Played in Europe

Got through to the knock out stages of the Europa League and lost to a Champions League team

Cardiff finished rock bottom and got relegated and were a season long laughing stock

Had a laugh every week when Bony stood like a rock and casually swatted away defenders

Just hope we don't have a season like that ever again, must try not to win any trophies, forget about European adventures, have no interest in anything other than to just concentrate all our efforts on finishing mid table. That would be a brilliant season if we could just finish mid table.

Terrible

Amen to that!
Terrible season on 17:34 - May 11 with 949 viewsorion3016

So, we finished 12th...

Played in Europe

Terrible

Be over there now after

Terrible season on 17:37 - May 11 with 936 viewsWxmJax

So, we finished 12th...

Played in Europe

Terrible

You, Sir, are truly gifted with words.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Terrible season on 17:41 - May 11 with 925 viewsDrizzle

Terrible season on 11:01 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Well it gives us around 38 points. The target for survival is naturally 40 so its anyones guess whether 38 would keep us up.

However the fact our form for the last 25-30 games sees us amass that sort of tally is the point in itself. Is it good enough to get 17th place with a squad like ours?

Id say not.

LOLZ
Terrible season on 18:15 - May 11 with 890 viewslonglostjack

So, we finished 12th...

Played in Europe

Terrible

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Terrible season on 18:18 - May 11 with 880 viewsperchrockjack

Why..?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024