Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible season 23:49 - Nov 23 with 23530 viewsmarchamjack

10th in the Premier League one place behind Man City. Laudrup out.

Some people on here need to wise up and grow a pair and stop the pathetic moaning ffs. Last few weeks have been embarrassing from some. Only happy when we're not winning. Rant over. Gonna finish my whiskey and go to bed

Talk of relegation shows total lack of any understanding of how good our team is and frankly how poor more than 3 of our rivals are. Fckn muppets.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Terrible season on 14:48 - Nov 24 with 1683 viewsParlay

Ill take that as a realisation you have been a bit of a tit then?

"So we are doing ok?"

"Yes"

"Knew i was right"

"Me too"

"Dont need validation thanks"

Get pulled up on it and pull out the troll card. Good lad. Off you pop then, im sure we will all be excited waiting for your next pearls of wisdom.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Terrible season on 14:59 - Nov 24 with 1676 viewsPhil_S

Terrible season on 14:48 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Ill take that as a realisation you have been a bit of a tit then?

"So we are doing ok?"

"Yes"

"Knew i was right"

"Me too"

"Dont need validation thanks"

Get pulled up on it and pull out the troll card. Good lad. Off you pop then, im sure we will all be excited waiting for your next pearls of wisdom.

You can take it as whatever you want lad, I shall not be sleeping any better or worse tonight as a result, I think the good people viewing can see what has happened here

I bid you a good afternoon I shall not be replying again
Terrible season on 15:11 - Nov 24 with 1624 viewsParlay

Terrible season on 14:59 - Nov 24 by Phil_S

You can take it as whatever you want lad, I shall not be sleeping any better or worse tonight as a result, I think the good people viewing can see what has happened here

I bid you a good afternoon I shall not be replying again

Im sure they will, its in black and white Phillip. You thought you would be a bit clever and ended up making yourself look a tit.

If your opinion is that we are doing ok then validation is exactly what you were seeking by asking the question. If it wasnt your opinion then the fact we are doing ok didnt prove your opinion right did it?

As i said, next time you post, make it worthwhile then maybe we can get the forum to a good standard again. All for debate but your rubbish in this thread is counter productive.

Sleep well.

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 15:12 - Nov 24 with 1634 viewslifelong

I think we're doing more than 'alright'.

Just thought I'd mention it.
Terrible season on 15:15 - Nov 24 with 1628 viewslonglostjack

Terrible season on 15:11 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Im sure they will, its in black and white Phillip. You thought you would be a bit clever and ended up making yourself look a tit.

If your opinion is that we are doing ok then validation is exactly what you were seeking by asking the question. If it wasnt your opinion then the fact we are doing ok didnt prove your opinion right did it?

As i said, next time you post, make it worthwhile then maybe we can get the forum to a good standard again. All for debate but your rubbish in this thread is counter productive.

Sleep well.

Bloody Hell - Dr Who was beyond me yesterday and now this!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Terrible season on 15:16 - Nov 24 with 1615 viewsParlay

Terrible season on 15:12 - Nov 24 by lifelong

I think we're doing more than 'alright'.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Last year we finished 9th with a cup win, the year before 11th - this year we are 10th, slap bang in the middle of the two.

We are doing fine, performances have been ropey at times and still carry a horrible home record (4 wins in 24 or something crazy) thankfully we are picking up away points.

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 15:17 - Nov 24 with 1607 viewsParlay

Terrible season on 15:15 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

Bloody Hell - Dr Who was beyond me yesterday and now this!

So which part do you disagree with exactly? Or is it another generic response, we have had a few on this thread so would be a shame to buck the trend with some decent views here.

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 15:37 - Nov 24 with 1599 viewsEuropaJack

Terrible season on 15:11 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Sleep well.

Well said Mont
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:37]

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible season on 15:42 - Nov 24 with 1582 viewskopperburgjack

How can you even compare us to being one place behind man city before today. It's irrelevant, what a terrible comment. The fact of the matter is we havnt put a run of game togethor since February. If we had lost yesterday there wouldn't even be a debate.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:44 - Nov 24 with 1574 viewsWarwickHunt

Terrible season (n/t) on 14:07 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Ironically, spoken like a true mentalist.

Next time you jump into a thread, do the board a favour and actually have a point or is that Sumbleritis you have caught?

Heh! Utterly pointless debating with a tedious, self-righteous plank with zero self-awareness.

Tell me Dim, are your regular absences from this site the result of you disappearing up your own @rse?
Terrible season on 15:45 - Nov 24 with 1572 viewsJackanapes

We didnt lose yesterday. We won yesterday. Thus meaning we are not in poor form. The fact that we were in poor form until recently has as little bearing on the future as the fact that we were in awesome form before that. Doy.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:47]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.â€Â

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:49 - Nov 24 with 1552 viewsParlay

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:44 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Heh! Utterly pointless debating with a tedious, self-righteous plank with zero self-awareness.

Tell me Dim, are your regular absences from this site the result of you disappearing up your own @rse?

Still nothing of any note then? You had all that time from your last post too. Shame.

Ah well, maybe the next one will be a bit more interesting or at least have some resemblance of a point to it. Maybe it will even be to do with the thread but maybe thats asking too much.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:54]

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 15:51 - Nov 24 with 1541 viewsParlay

Terrible season on 15:45 - Nov 24 by Jackanapes

We didnt lose yesterday. We won yesterday. Thus meaning we are not in poor form. The fact that we were in poor form until recently has as little bearing on the future as the fact that we were in awesome form before that. Doy.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:47]

We are not in good form. Since the widely recognised turning point (cup win) we have been in poor form.

The last 135 mins of football have indeed been promising, however we still have only won 4 league games at home in about 25 attempts thus the extent of the poor form. I think you need more than a game and a half to put together any sort of trend.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:52]

Forum celebrity

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:54 - Nov 24 with 1533 viewsWarwickHunt

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:49 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Still nothing of any note then? You had all that time from your last post too. Shame.

Ah well, maybe the next one will be a bit more interesting or at least have some resemblance of a point to it. Maybe it will even be to do with the thread but maybe thats asking too much.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 15:54]

Which part of "utterly pointless debating with you" are you struggling with, Einstein?
Terrible season (n/t) on 15:57 - Nov 24 with 1520 viewsParlay

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:54 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Which part of "utterly pointless debating with you" are you struggling with, Einstein?

None of it. It, however, goes against the behaviour you are displaying.

Surely if you refuse to make any sort of worthwhile point under the guise of it being "pointless" then why would you continue to post the sort of dross you are serving up here which is in all likelihood far more pointless than any debate we could have regarding football.

Struggles some more*

Forum celebrity

Terrible season (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 24 with 1491 viewsWarwickHunt

Terrible season (n/t) on 15:57 - Nov 24 by Parlay

None of it. It, however, goes against the behaviour you are displaying.

Surely if you refuse to make any sort of worthwhile point under the guise of it being "pointless" then why would you continue to post the sort of dross you are serving up here which is in all likelihood far more pointless than any debate we could have regarding football.

Struggles some more*

F*ck me, you're boring...
Terrible season (n/t) on 16:18 - Nov 24 with 1484 viewsParlay

Terrible season (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

F*ck me, you're boring...

And you continue to be pointless. Sucks to be us.

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 19:14 - Nov 24 with 1400 viewsNeath_Jack

Wow, there are a few Dimi's in this thread.

How many names has he got on here, or can't you tell because their ISP's are hidden?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Terrible season on 19:15 - Nov 24 with 1399 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 19:14 - Nov 24 by Neath_Jack

Wow, there are a few Dimi's in this thread.

How many names has he got on here, or can't you tell because their ISP's are hidden?

The ability to check IP addresses is another thing that this forum can't do. Or at least it's another thing that I can't work out how to do if it can do it.

ETA - Dimi always masks his IP anyway. He's a clever little tyke.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Terrible season (n/t) on 19:53 - Nov 24 with 1357 viewsdgt73

Terrible season (n/t) on 16:18 - Nov 24 by Parlay

And you continue to be pointless. Sucks to be us.

Fuk me, you are hard work.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Terrible season on 19:56 - Nov 24 with 1353 viewsLiam12345

Terrible season on 00:18 - Nov 24 by westside

hope we finish above southampton.

they are really annoying thinking their better that what they really are.

hit the nail right on the head there but i can see them finishing somewhere like 5th or 6th

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Terrible season on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1306 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 19:15 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

The ability to check IP addresses is another thing that this forum can't do. Or at least it's another thing that I can't work out how to do if it can do it.

ETA - Dimi always masks his IP anyway. He's a clever little tyke.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If that is the case and in lieu of the apology you owe me, perhaps you would be good enough to tell me why you banned me on the old board on the fabricated basis I was Dimi?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Terrible season on 21:20 - Nov 24 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 21:16 - Nov 24 by Shaky

If that is the case and in lieu of the apology you owe me, perhaps you would be good enough to tell me why you banned me on the old board on the fabricated basis I was Dimi?

If I banned you for being Dimi and you're not Dimi, then I apologise. If I banned you for being Dimi and you are Dimi then I don't.

Terrible season on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1271 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 21:20 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

If I banned you for being Dimi and you're not Dimi, then I apologise. If I banned you for being Dimi and you are Dimi then I don't.

Thanks, in that case I'll also take that as an apology for the fact you didn't bother to fcuking check my IP address against your apparently cast iron rule of Dimi detection.

Keep up the good work.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 21:24]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Terrible season on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 1259 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 21:23 - Nov 24 by Shaky

Thanks, in that case I'll also take that as an apology for the fact you didn't bother to fcuking check my IP address against your apparently cast iron rule of Dimi detection.

Keep up the good work.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 21:24]

There's no point checking Dimi IPs, as I've said he masks them so there's never a match. We tend to work on instinct. As I said, if I banned you for being Dimi and you're not, then I apologise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024