Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible season 23:49 - Nov 23 with 23650 viewsmarchamjack

10th in the Premier League one place behind Man City. Laudrup out.

Some people on here need to wise up and grow a pair and stop the pathetic moaning ffs. Last few weeks have been embarrassing from some. Only happy when we're not winning. Rant over. Gonna finish my whiskey and go to bed

Talk of relegation shows total lack of any understanding of how good our team is and frankly how poor more than 3 of our rivals are. Fckn muppets.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Terrible season on 21:36 - Nov 24 with 1968 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 21:25 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

There's no point checking Dimi IPs, as I've said he masks them so there's never a match. We tend to work on instinct. As I said, if I banned you for being Dimi and you're not, then I apologise.

Have you considered that by a simple process of logical reduction you can instead say that anybody who posts from the same IP on multiple occasions is not Dimi?

Thereby saving the no doubt many ADSL subscribers with dynamic IP addresses from the possibility of being banned in one of your more or less arbitrary hunch-based purges?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Terrible season on 01:41 - Nov 25 with 1858 viewsParlay

Well im in the privilaged position to not even knowing who the f*ck dimi is so theres something novel.

As i said, im more than happy to debate, but when you start insulting for no reason then the thread gets dragged down, thàt includes the owner and mods who aren't exempt from criticism on that basis.

We have been in bad form and have picked up recently. Im not entirely sure what is so outlandish about that to cause such a furore, surely its obvious to one and all. If it isn't id love to hear some semblance of the other sides view.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Terrible season on 06:19 - Nov 25 with 1820 viewsgibs0n

Terrible season on 11:04 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

We didn't fork out £20m+ in the last transfer window just to survive.

"We didn't fork out £20m+ in the last transfer window just to survive."

The TOP 6 teams fork out much more, every year, and for the last many years. Do you believe that 20m makes us a top PL club?
Terrible season on 11:03 - Nov 25 with 1766 viewsParlay

Its not just £25m though is it. Its £25m on top of a side that has already proved to be one of the best outside the top 8 woth finishes of 11th and 9th respectively.

Surely it is wise to assume a finish AT LEAST of that calibre is therefor a realistic target this year?

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 15:46 - Nov 25 with 1694 viewsVetchitBack

Terrible season on 12:58 - Nov 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

" Those who think that generally we've been poor this year ultimately have more faith in the team. Those who think we've done well or O.K must not rate our team very much at all"

I wonder which of those two camps you find yourself in? Not that I'm suggesting your post is self-congratulatory bullsh*t, but just wondering...

Self-congratulatory? Yes I should hope so. Don't you ever congratulate yourself FearOfAJackPlanet? I mean your username is quite good. How sad if not?

Bullshit? No it is not. We haven't lived up to our standards recently and have been consistently inconsistent. If you haven't been critical (on a forum mind? Not at the Liberty, not to anyone's face) you must expect these sorts of performances. If you expect these sorts of performances you must feel we are only capable of performances which have even been criticised by the players themselves. I agree with Ashley Williams when he says that Cardiff wasn't good enough or Dyer when he says our form hasn't been great. Maybe you and others don't? Fine, but don't get annoyed when posters on an internet forum generally criticise our team. Personal criticism/face-to-face criticism/booing at matches/idiots on twitter etc are a different kettle of fish and should be roundly condemned.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 18:12]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Terrible season on 15:47 - Nov 25 with 1693 views_

Terrible season on 19:15 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

The ability to check IP addresses is another thing that this forum can't do. Or at least it's another thing that I can't work out how to do if it can do it.

ETA - Dimi always masks his IP anyway. He's a clever little tyke.

This post has been edited by an administrator

He's one of the most complex characters the internet, as far as i'm concerned, has known.

We got a little close in the early days to his true identity. Blaze would probably remember more. He had a page on some social networking site, not Twitter or FB, another one. I forget his first name now but remember he really liked Avril Lavigne.

It's pure tedium when he turns it on against supporters of his own club, he was borderline legendary on the CCMB. Why don't you just go over there and do this? It's not cricket over here mate.

By the way, Tony Santore, Dav's Stats guy has said that Parlay and I try to quote was "his all time favourite poster" - hee hee

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Terrible season on 15:49 - Nov 25 with 1689 viewsVetchitBack

Terrible season on 13:10 - Nov 24 by Jackanapes

What utter rubbish. Simplistically put you are saying that people who disagree with you are harmful to 'your' teams ambitions, and that you are being critical for the good of the team.. ..balls.

Harmful? It's a forum? I thought I was sensitive till I came on here?

And then the accusation that I am not just A Sheriff but THE Sheriff ha ha. I assume that is some in-joke?

[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 15:53]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Terrible season on 15:54 - Nov 25 with 1675 viewsNeath_Jack

Terrible season on 15:47 - Nov 25 by _

He's one of the most complex characters the internet, as far as i'm concerned, has known.

We got a little close in the early days to his true identity. Blaze would probably remember more. He had a page on some social networking site, not Twitter or FB, another one. I forget his first name now but remember he really liked Avril Lavigne.

It's pure tedium when he turns it on against supporters of his own club, he was borderline legendary on the CCMB. Why don't you just go over there and do this? It's not cricket over here mate.

By the way, Tony Santore, Dav's Stats guy has said that Parlay and I try to quote was "his all time favourite poster" - hee hee

Aye, myspace it was, and it was Hanson that he was into, mmmmmmmmmm bop.

I'd hate to get stuck in a room with him, thats for certain.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible season on 15:58 - Nov 25 with 1670 viewsDevz00

Terrible season on 13:06 - Nov 24 by Phaedrus

So the sherrif agrees with dimi.... what does shaky think on the subject?

haha well said. Genuine laugh out loud moment.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 15:59]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Terrible season on 16:13 - Nov 25 with 1655 viewsDevz00

He's transferred from ccmb to the other cardiff one. He's ruining their forum instead. It's quite funny to watch on there though.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 16:13]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Terrible season on 17:52 - Nov 25 with 1608 views_

Terrible season on 16:13 - Nov 25 by Devz00

He's transferred from ccmb to the other cardiff one. He's ruining their forum instead. It's quite funny to watch on there though.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 16:13]

Is he? I never go on there. What's his username, is it Agent Dimi still?

And how the fack has he not got banned yet?? haha

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Terrible season on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 1578 viewswr72

Lakey reckons he's had hundreds of accounts banned on there.Rivers hates him and bans him soon as he discovers who he is on there.
Terrible season on 18:15 - Nov 25 with 1572 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 18:13 - Nov 25 by wr72

Lakey reckons he's had hundreds of accounts banned on there.Rivers hates him and bans him soon as he discovers who he is on there.

Believe me he's had a few banned on here.

I believe his name is Adam and he's in Australia.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrible season on 18:27 - Nov 25 with 1559 viewswr72

Terrible season on 18:15 - Nov 25 by Darran

Believe me he's had a few banned on here.

I believe his name is Adam and he's in Australia.

I don't believe he's in Australia at all.All he done was post a Queensland number plate.He's in Ammanford more like.
Terrible season on 19:31 - Nov 25 with 1520 viewsdgt73

Terrible season on 18:27 - Nov 25 by wr72

I don't believe he's in Australia at all.All he done was post a Queensland number plate.He's in Ammanford more like.

Roath magic is that him, whether he's a swansea fan or not, he has ripped the AAMB apart many times.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Terrible season on 19:33 - Nov 25 with 1516 viewsdgt73

He did post some proof that he was in oz on the aamb.

Terrible season on 19:35 - Nov 25 with 1509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 19:31 - Nov 25 by dgt73

Roath magic is that him, whether he's a swansea fan or not, he has ripped the AAMB apart many times.

He's tremendously entertaining when he's trolling the Vermin. More power to him. When he does it here, it's just tedious.

Poll: Tory leader

Terrible season on 19:38 - Nov 25 with 1505 viewsdgt73

Terrible season on 19:35 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

He's tremendously entertaining when he's trolling the Vermin. More power to him. When he does it here, it's just tedious.

I know im a bit slow, but who is he on here? Parlay.

Terrible season on 19:45 - Nov 25 with 1495 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 19:38 - Nov 25 by dgt73

I know im a bit slow, but who is he on here? Parlay.

No idea, possibly. He's a bit of a myth these days. Planet Swans's very own Keyser Soze.

Poll: Tory leader

Terrible season on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 1487 viewsdgt73

Terrible season on 19:45 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

No idea, possibly. He's a bit of a myth these days. Planet Swans's very own Keyser Soze.

The name parlay just sounds like the sort of name he would use on the aamb.

Terrible season on 21:44 - Nov 25 with 1412 viewsShaky

By the sounds of things Dimi is probably using something called the Tor network, which is a kind of VPN you can configure to give the appearance you are browsing from any country in the world you specify. You automatically get IP address shifted around, however.

It's a bit slow but it works very well.

On the downside the Snowden leaks suggest the NSA boys are taking a great deal of interest in Tor users, and being somewhat more proficient than the geniuses engaged in dimi hunting around here might end up picking him up in a load of blacked out trucks one day.

Keep 'em peeled.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Terrible season on 21:48 - Nov 25 with 1398 viewsParlay

Which of the 3 Dimis is this to? Ill assume its me as im named in the bottom.

Do you genuinely think my opinion that we have been off form but have done well with some promise of getting back to former performances in the last 2 games - is not a fair representation of the situation then?

It seems anyone who dares realise we havent been playing well is a little tyke that should be strung up. Shall we just be a bit realistic chaps?

Forum celebrity

Terrible season on 21:51 - Nov 25 with 1386 viewsskippyjack

Dimi definitely posts as another poster.. i think he's using 3 different user names posting different personalities with each one.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Terrible season on 21:58 - Nov 25 with 1362 views_

I don't believe he's in Oz either. He's become so embroiled in his internet characters he's devised little lives for each one. I bet he keeps a file and updates them accordingly.

He really does try his best to fly under the radar on here, he can go for weeks, even months, with this low profile, but there's only so much he can take. As soon as that whatever it is snaps, he's all out on Dimi mode again. And when his guard is down it becomes obvious to all who he is.

I got caught up with him on PM's recently.... The last word you can forget.

He's the type we'll read about one day on national news, fack knows for what though...

Terrible season on 22:01 - Nov 25 with 1352 viewsKingBony

I agree with a lot of what Mr. Parlay is saying tbh but I'm not really one of these who thinks we have a divine right to be in the top 10 or whatever, I just want to go the football, enjoy it and be entertained, if we do more than stay in the division it's a bonus for me.

I've enjoyed the last few games and long may it continue, before that (4-5 games) we just weren't very good FACT!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024