Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible season 23:49 - Nov 23 with 23653 viewsmarchamjack

10th in the Premier League one place behind Man City. Laudrup out.

Some people on here need to wise up and grow a pair and stop the pathetic moaning ffs. Last few weeks have been embarrassing from some. Only happy when we're not winning. Rant over. Gonna finish my whiskey and go to bed

Talk of relegation shows total lack of any understanding of how good our team is and frankly how poor more than 3 of our rivals are. Fckn muppets.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Terrible season on 08:08 - Nov 26 with 1390 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 22:20 - Nov 25 by _

Yes he's a complex one alright.

Adam, that's it, that's his name.

And it was definitely Avril Lavigne.

Parlay. Haha... Too late for this username now, wonder how long Teabag gives him....

I think Shaky is an excellent poster but I also think it could be Dimi too. If it is it would just go to show how clever this fella is.

Weird and wonderful, effing spooky too haha.

It comes as no surprise to me that you think I may be Dimi, since when I originally contacted you in the summer to let you know I had been banned from the old board, you immediately launched an impassioned appeal why dimi - as opposed to me - should be reinstated.

I didn't have any specific objectives in mind making that contact other than to avoid my total Stalinist style vanishment, but certainly your subsequent contribution wasn't it. No hard feelings though :-)

It seems to me that the chief reason for the suspicion surrounding my identity is that I wish to participate in this forum on an anonymous basis. If you ask me I'll tell you one of the reasons for that is that I can then be totally honest, maybe at times even brutally so. It is then up to you all to decide whether I am full of shit of not, but in reality the same goes for any other poster whether you know them by name.

Anyway, I intend to protect my anonymity for the time being and if that means I am to be falsely accused and maybe banned so be it. That goes until such a time as I go to the pub to watch a game in London or meet up with WarwickHunt to talk music and records. However, in that event I'll be coming into either Kings Cross or Liverpool Street, and not Paddington or Heathrow Terminal 3 on Quantas.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Terrible season on 09:12 - Nov 26 with 1346 views_

Terrible season on 08:08 - Nov 26 by Shaky

It comes as no surprise to me that you think I may be Dimi, since when I originally contacted you in the summer to let you know I had been banned from the old board, you immediately launched an impassioned appeal why dimi - as opposed to me - should be reinstated.

I didn't have any specific objectives in mind making that contact other than to avoid my total Stalinist style vanishment, but certainly your subsequent contribution wasn't it. No hard feelings though :-)

It seems to me that the chief reason for the suspicion surrounding my identity is that I wish to participate in this forum on an anonymous basis. If you ask me I'll tell you one of the reasons for that is that I can then be totally honest, maybe at times even brutally so. It is then up to you all to decide whether I am full of shit of not, but in reality the same goes for any other poster whether you know them by name.

Anyway, I intend to protect my anonymity for the time being and if that means I am to be falsely accused and maybe banned so be it. That goes until such a time as I go to the pub to watch a game in London or meet up with WarwickHunt to talk music and records. However, in that event I'll be coming into either Kings Cross or Liverpool Street, and not Paddington or Heathrow Terminal 3 on Quantas.

It's tricky this Internet forum malarky and originally I tried to protect my anonymity. It gets to a point though, at least in my opinion, that If you aim to stick around on here, sooner or later, as you've mentioned, you'll meet up with the characters you've been sparring with all the while, like Phil (Warwick Hunt) and his mac ;-) great bloke.

Excuse me a sec (AAAARRGGHHHH,!!!!!) Thanks, I had to let that out... I've no idea who you are, Shaky, but Just being Shaky is good enough for me. The clown that is semi running this circus, the Teabag posting as Darran, convinced me you were Dimi and that you had to go. As far as I knew at the time, you were. But Dimi or Shaky, I was enjoying your posts and still am, so I thought it was petty and childish for Darran to ban you, but that's him all over. I'll never be able to say I enjoy his contribution on here.

But anyway, Shake, even if you are Dimi and you're baffling everyone inside out, the character that you've created there is one I hope stays around. If you're not and you're simply just Shaky, well this must be as equally frustrating as it is probably funny. I just hope you understand how confusing it is for us non-anonymous characters. Maybe I should recreate myself, do you think they would catch on if I call myself T3C??

Agent Dimi is a legend...and a pain in the arse in equal measures. See Parlay for evidence.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2013 9:15]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Terrible season on 09:22 - Nov 26 with 1326 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 09:12 - Nov 26 by _

It's tricky this Internet forum malarky and originally I tried to protect my anonymity. It gets to a point though, at least in my opinion, that If you aim to stick around on here, sooner or later, as you've mentioned, you'll meet up with the characters you've been sparring with all the while, like Phil (Warwick Hunt) and his mac ;-) great bloke.

Excuse me a sec (AAAARRGGHHHH,!!!!!) Thanks, I had to let that out... I've no idea who you are, Shaky, but Just being Shaky is good enough for me. The clown that is semi running this circus, the Teabag posting as Darran, convinced me you were Dimi and that you had to go. As far as I knew at the time, you were. But Dimi or Shaky, I was enjoying your posts and still am, so I thought it was petty and childish for Darran to ban you, but that's him all over. I'll never be able to say I enjoy his contribution on here.

But anyway, Shake, even if you are Dimi and you're baffling everyone inside out, the character that you've created there is one I hope stays around. If you're not and you're simply just Shaky, well this must be as equally frustrating as it is probably funny. I just hope you understand how confusing it is for us non-anonymous characters. Maybe I should recreate myself, do you think they would catch on if I call myself T3C??

Agent Dimi is a legend...and a pain in the arse in equal measures. See Parlay for evidence.

What about me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrible season on 09:49 - Nov 26 with 1298 viewsSpratty

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

~ Albert Einstein
Terrible season on 10:51 - Nov 26 with 1270 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 09:12 - Nov 26 by _

Thanks for your comments, T2C.

I had pretty much guessed most of that but appreciate you filling in some more history.

I generally agree with you about the difficulty in ultimately maintaining my anonymity, but for the foreseeable future if I am going to unmask it will be one to one or in a smaller group, where my winning personality can sway opinion ;-)

I am generally speaking retired from the city but old contacts still collar me from time to time - in fact I just completed a small deal a few weeks ago - and there is simply no way I want my name publicly associated with a football message board. It just wouldn't be good for ongoing client relationships.

As regards Darran, I tend to look more kindly on him than you, although I was a little surprised that it was him that approached you in the summer. I am basically in agreement with Neath_Jack; I think he's a crap moderator and a hypocrite but on the other hand WYSIWYG, and he's always looking out for his mates which I consider a worthy trait.

On the other hand I reserve a more negative opinion for others involved in my original banning, that used what I consider a sanction equivalent to violence to prevent me from posting my views without having carried out even a modicum of investigation, then subsequently lied through their teeth about the certainty I was Dimi.

Conversely Darran, I assume was merely carrying out collective responsibility being the trooper that he is.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:08 - Nov 26 with 1253 viewsJackanapes

So you've moved on from being a poker professional then

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Terrible season on 11:16 - Nov 26 with 1245 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:08 - Nov 26 by Jackanapes

So you've moved on from being a poker professional then

My specialty subject is Mergers & Acquisitions.

If you believe that is just poker you know even less about the field than I would have imagined.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:19 - Nov 26 with 1241 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 10:51 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Thanks for your comments, T2C.

I had pretty much guessed most of that but appreciate you filling in some more history.

I generally agree with you about the difficulty in ultimately maintaining my anonymity, but for the foreseeable future if I am going to unmask it will be one to one or in a smaller group, where my winning personality can sway opinion ;-)

I am generally speaking retired from the city but old contacts still collar me from time to time - in fact I just completed a small deal a few weeks ago - and there is simply no way I want my name publicly associated with a football message board. It just wouldn't be good for ongoing client relationships.

As regards Darran, I tend to look more kindly on him than you, although I was a little surprised that it was him that approached you in the summer. I am basically in agreement with Neath_Jack; I think he's a crap moderator and a hypocrite but on the other hand WYSIWYG, and he's always looking out for his mates which I consider a worthy trait.

On the other hand I reserve a more negative opinion for others involved in my original banning, that used what I consider a sanction equivalent to violence to prevent me from posting my views without having carried out even a modicum of investigation, then subsequently lied through their teeth about the certainty I was Dimi.

Conversely Darran, I assume was merely carrying out collective responsibility being the trooper that he is.

Who did I approach again?

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible season on 11:21 - Nov 26 with 1233 viewsJackanapes

I have recently also retired, from being an international superhero. I cant tell you any more than that or I will have to hunt you down.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2013 11:22]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Terrible season on 11:21 - Nov 26 with 1232 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:19 - Nov 26 by Darran

Who did I approach again?

T2C.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:23 - Nov 26 with 1224 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:21 - Nov 26 by Jackanapes

I have recently also retired, from being an international superhero. I cant tell you any more than that or I will have to hunt you down.

As I said earlier we all have to form a view on who's full of shit and who isn't.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:34 - Nov 26 with 1208 viewsSpratty

Terrible season on 11:21 - Nov 26 by Jackanapes

OK we have done "City Boy" to death so tell us more about your superpowers. I believe there have been UFOs spotted over Southgate. You?
Terrible season on 11:35 - Nov 26 with 1202 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 11:21 - Nov 26 by Shaky

T2C.

I didn't approach him.

Terrible season on 11:38 - Nov 26 with 1193 viewsepaul

I'm easy on the id thingy been using the same username for years everywhere. Anyone who wants to remain anon has every right to do so and good luck to them. Wether I know them or not doesnt matter to me, mind you I tend to forget who most are and can't work out who's who as some can with the new user names. In general I try not to offend, although I think I might have during one 100 page thread . I will stick to my political beliefs though.

Anyhows Shaky you meeting Phil Sunday? Phil cracks me up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrible season on 11:38 - Nov 26 with 1192 views_

Terrible season on 11:35 - Nov 26 by Darran

I didn't approach him.

No, you didn't.

You just explained why you had to ban him, because of things that would need to be kept secret.

You sent me PM's telling me and Shake, in fairness to the other mods, I doubt they had any say in it, unless you know otherwise of course. As far as i know, they take a much less active approach than Darran who's made this site his life.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Terrible season on 11:39 - Nov 26 with 1191 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:35 - Nov 26 by Darran

I didn't approach him.

Maybe I am misreading T2C's comments in the second paragraph of his post at 9:12 above.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:40 - Nov 26 with 1189 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 11:38 - Nov 26 by _

No, you didn't.

You just explained why you had to ban him, because of things that would need to be kept secret.

You sent me PM's telling me and Shake, in fairness to the other mods, I doubt they had any say in it, unless you know otherwise of course. As far as i know, they take a much less active approach than Darran who's made this site his life.

I can assure you all the other mods are fully aware of him.

Terrible season on 11:41 - Nov 26 with 1188 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:38 - Nov 26 by epaul

I'm easy on the id thingy been using the same username for years everywhere. Anyone who wants to remain anon has every right to do so and good luck to them. Wether I know them or not doesnt matter to me, mind you I tend to forget who most are and can't work out who's who as some can with the new user names. In general I try not to offend, although I think I might have during one 100 page thread . I will stick to my political beliefs though.

Anyhows Shaky you meeting Phil Sunday? Phil cracks me up

Haven't made any firm plans, but I might just be in town then albeit probably with the kids and Mrs Shaky along for the ride.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:42 - Nov 26 with 1187 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:40 - Nov 26 by Darran

I can assure you all the other mods are fully aware of him.

When you say him, do you mean me?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:43 - Nov 26 with 1182 views_

Terrible season on 11:39 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Maybe I am misreading T2C's comments in the second paragraph of his post at 9:12 above.

Nope, you're not.

That's exactly what happened. Just Teabag messing round with semantics re approach.

Terrible season on 11:46 - Nov 26 with 1173 viewsShaky

Terrible season on 11:42 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:51 - Nov 26 with 1166 viewsSpratty

No, you didn't.

Things that need to be kept secret are you saying the site hierarchy is open to blackmail
Terrible season on 11:51 - Nov 26 with 1164 viewsShaky

No, you didn't.

Well the things that needed to be kept secret and couldn't be mentioned are certainly things that interest me.

Along with the answer to my simple question.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Terrible season on 11:52 - Nov 26 with 1161 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 11:51 - Nov 26 by Spratty

Things that need to be kept secret are you saying the site hierarchy is open to blackmail

Translated as f*ck off and mind your own business T2C.

Terrible season on 11:54 - Nov 26 with 1159 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 11:42 - Nov 26 by Shaky

Yes of you and anyone else of interest.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024