Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42161 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:45 - Dec 28 with 2088 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:44 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Aint said f*ck all today and I`ll keep it my self which is more than can be said about you.

i.g.n.o.r.e.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:45 - Dec 28 with 2086 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:40 - Dec 28 by WarwickHunt

"Tiendalli. It's no exaggeration to say that my heart sank."

Yes it is, no it didn't.

Oh stop being so literal.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:47 - Dec 28 with 2061 viewsOldjack

Stream anyone http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:54 - Dec 28 with 1949 viewssaawonzee

Any acestream or veetle links for this game ?
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:55 - Dec 28 with 1935 viewsSwansMinerals

C'mon City!

Real fancy us today, Bony to have a stormer
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:56 - Dec 28 with 1949 viewsJackfath

FFS Get into them

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:57 - Dec 28 with 1945 viewscrackerjack

C'mon Swans...... 3 points please

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:58 - Dec 28 with 1922 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:41 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

I imagine the throng has bought fruit to throw at their monitors should things go awry. Im nailing my colours to the mast early. Should we lose, I still wont be panicking. Should we win, I wont be breathing a sigh of relief. Half a season to go.

+1

Less than 48 hours between matches with an injury depleted lineup. ML making the best.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:58 - Dec 28 with 1921 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swansea!! :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:59 - Dec 28 with 1909 viewsBloodyhills

Here's hoping for three points and some nails left by the end of the game. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:59 - Dec 28 with 1899 viewstreboethjack

Our fans sound in fine voice!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 28 with 1899 viewsBanosswan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:47 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

Stream anyone http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 28 with 1895 viewsmonmouth

This feels quite important to me. Strap yourselves in everyone. Remember to enjoy it........

:)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 28 with 1890 viewslovejuicejack

Good team on paper, more than capable of a win. come on swans
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:05 - Dec 28 with 1817 viewsepaul

Eng comms

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193252/1/aston-villa-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-str

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:06 - Dec 28 with 1800 viewslovejuicejack

Good lively start from us
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:06 - Dec 28 with 1794 viewswaynekerr55

Put a saddle on him Pablo and ride him home

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 28 with 1763 viewscrackerjack

FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 28 with 1758 viewsDr_Winston

WTF was that through ball?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 28 with 1756 viewswaynekerr55

What the f*ck are they doing again. Jesus f*cking christ

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 28 with 1750 viewsJackfath

Shite.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:08 - Dec 28 with 1730 viewsPlasticman

crap

Plastic since 2012

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:08 - Dec 28 with 1712 viewsDr_Winston

Got to read that better Flores mun.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:09 - Dec 28 with 1682 viewslovejuicejack

Come on now boys lets stay happy I mean positive
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:09 - Dec 28 with 1674 viewsJokeren1943

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:08 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Got to read that better Flores mun.

Risky and bad judgement of Chico again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024