Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42154 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 21:02 - Dec 28 with 1888 viewstherealme

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:48 - Dec 28 by borinifanclub

He scored for fun preseason.....we should give him a go

Nah Vazquez is a trillion times better

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 21:03 - Dec 28 with 1888 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 28 by 3swan

Poor defending in my eyes not the keepers fault.

exactly

It's only our forwards who fail to score from 1 on 1s with the keeper. 90% in favour of the froward imo
Shocking mistake from Ash, JdG and especially Chico.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 22:29 - Dec 28 with 1698 viewsNatterjack

Reading the Villa forum, they're very complimentary towards us and think we're streets ahead as a team.

I'll take the point and hope we give The Mancs a game on New Years Day

http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11459&page=14
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 22:47 - Dec 28 with 1666 viewsPhil_S

Just read this whole topic as directed to elsewhere

Highly amusing read
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 23:15 - Dec 28 with 1615 viewsbig_vern

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 22:47 - Dec 28 by Phil_S

Just read this whole topic as directed to elsewhere

Highly amusing read

What are we expecting? I thought we played well today, showing a definite advantage over a lot of teams in the bottom ten. Okay, not the cutting edge we would all like, but im sure all the clubs in the bottom half of the table are thinking the same of their teams. We have been fighting on two fronts, which has been tough to say the least.
We will ride out this season and we will be fine.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 23:31 - Dec 28 with 1577 viewsaspas45

I think there is a coaching issue: we are just not creating anything - possession for possession sake.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 23:33]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 23:52 - Dec 28 with 1535 viewsbig_vern

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 23:31 - Dec 28 by aspas45

I think there is a coaching issue: we are just not creating anything - possession for possession sake.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 23:33]

What, the same kind of possession thats kept us in this league?
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 00:01 - Dec 29 with 1511 viewsbig_vern

Sorry Phil s, my reply weren't aimed at you.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 00:10 - Dec 29 with 1502 viewsLaudrup

http://www.wearepremierleague.com/2013/12/villa-1-swans-1-stats-and-chalkboards.

"De Guzman completed 103 passes, Aston Villa 144."

"Villa only completed 57% of their passes and almost a quarter of their passes attempted were characterised in Statszone as 'Long', this compares with 7% of Swansea's."

I hate signatures

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 08:05 - Dec 29 with 1387 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:07 - Dec 28 by JackFish

Donnelly hasn't been given a chance because he's nowhere near the required level.

First half today we were excellent, thought it was going to go the same with as Southampton game but a good finish from Lamah. Disappointed that we didn't push on and get the winner, especially considering how poor Villa were, but a point is decent enough.

Think Lamah deserves a few starts now ahead of Routs and Poz, we definitely seemed to lose momentum when Lamah and Bony went off. What happened to Dwight? Had a good game and didn't seem injured when he went off. Not sure why Shelvey stayed on either, he looked knackered.

"Donnelly hasn't been given a chance because he's nowhere near the required level"

Based on all those chances he's had to prove himself?

Vasquez looked decent enough initially but has struggled since. Completely ignoring Donnelly who did bloody well pre-season in favour of someone who simply isn't cutting the mustard is poor on Laudrup's part.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:37 - Dec 29 with 1328 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 08:05 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

"Donnelly hasn't been given a chance because he's nowhere near the required level"

Based on all those chances he's had to prove himself?

Vasquez looked decent enough initially but has struggled since. Completely ignoring Donnelly who did bloody well pre-season in favour of someone who simply isn't cutting the mustard is poor on Laudrup's part.

much like Schecter last year you mean

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024