Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42421 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 with 1584 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:29 - Dec 28 by mikecph

Tiendalli has not been horrible today so far xD

often shit but then he comes right out of his shell at some points

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 with 1578 viewscrackerjack

Pablo is poor today

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 with 1560 viewsmikecph

Pablo playing his best game in ages - hopefully this means that he is starting to hit his form again :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 with 1560 viewswaynekerr55

Still trying to play through the eye of a c*nting needle. Any danger of playing with width?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1550 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I haven't been one of the Bony haters but it is time for him to deliver today

Not playing bad but Villa are poor

Still only 1 shot on target though
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1549 viewslovejuicejack

COME ON YOU SWANS
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1542 viewsDull1Thomas

Have boasted up Bony since his arrival but today he's had 4 or 5 ball played for him to attack and he hasn't - frustrating.

We will win this game though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1537 viewsmikecph

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 by crackerjack

Pablo is poor today

Haha posted mine right after yours xD
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1534 viewsepaul

We want shaggging if we lose this |Villa are shite

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 with 1527 viewsJackfath

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 28 by stenergut

All that possession and nothing to show for it.

We've had more possession than any of our opposition in all games this season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 28 with 1517 viewsperchrockjack

wayne. you in your element too.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 28 with 1519 viewsLiam12345

thought that went in then

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 28 with 1482 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Still trying to play through the eye of a c*nting needle. Any danger of playing with width?

Bony and Shelvey seem to be playing on the wing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1476 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 by TenkosBlondeWig

I haven't been one of the Bony haters but it is time for him to deliver today

Not playing bad but Villa are poor

Still only 1 shot on target though

Been very good today Bony get off his back mun hater!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1473 viewsihatechopra

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 28 by epaul

We want shaggging if we lose this |Villa are shite

I agree. We are all over these.
We should be level at least. Villa are not in this at all

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1458 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

wayne. you in your element too.

Width = goals

F*CKING SIMPLE
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 15:36]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1457 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 by ihatechopra

I agree. We are all over these.
We should be level at least. Villa are not in this at all

A CROSS!!!!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1453 viewsstenergut

BOUT TIME!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1451 viewsepaul

Get in there lammy yyyeeeessssssssssssssss

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1450 viewscrackerjack

YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Lamah!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1449 viewsalphonseM

yes!!!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1449 viewsJackanapes

w00t

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1448 viewsJackfath

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RAY

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1440 viewsKingBony

Get in !

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1439 viewsPlasticman

Yes!

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024