Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42419 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 28 with 1657 viewsperchrockjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:42 - Dec 28 by monmouth

Well thank God the fans there are better supporters than you lot of fecking twa*s eh? I've had a gutsful of all this bollox. You just couldn't wait to be ecstaticx when they scored could you, and the other wan*ers. You don't deserve a decent team. I thought you'd learn your lesson after Stoke but no. Still coming too early. That's enough for me for a while on this.

if you've had a gutsfull then feckoff and be quick. ITS FOOTBALL and we go up and down.
Why are you there anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 28 with 1656 viewsOldjack

how the fuk is this ?1-1 villa are shocking shoot shoot shoot!!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Dec 28 with 1645 viewsepaul

We've battered them that half. More of the same 2nd please

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Dec 28 with 1631 viewsDanishDuck

Swnaz play good today :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Dec 28 with 1612 viewslovejuicejack

Great half great hunger shown great character from our boys in the face of such an early gooal, entertaining football. keep it up lads and we`ll have this
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1590 viewswaynekerr55

It just goes to show how misinformed the media are. According to them Paul Lambert's teams play good football. F*ck me sideways they are awful, and they were last year. The only tactic is to get it to Westwood and play channels

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1589 viewsmikecph

Good 1st half Swansea - keep it up for second half - hope we get Routledge on at some point and maybe give Rangel a spin too :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1586 viewsairedale

Charlie Nicholas is about 90 seconds ahead of my laptop. Annoying.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1578 viewsepaul

73% poss that half!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1575 viewsquiff

Strange old half, horrible error and lots of frustration, but we've also played with some tempo and purpose we've so badly lacked, and a few players who've recently done little to earn the shirt look like they've woken up.

Villa are there for the taking, come on Swans!!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1572 viewsJokeren1943

If Villa keep giving so much space on the midfield, where we dominate 110 %, we will smash them to pieces in the second half.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 with 1556 viewsihatechopra

Apart from sh1t decision making from Chico for the goal we are dominating this game and villa are offering nothing. We didn't need the half time whistle coming.
Let's hope we can carry on with the momentum to start the 2nd half.
Think shelvey is having a very good game.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:49 - Dec 28 with 1535 viewsperchrockjack

Pablo much better and more hungry

Should be converting these chances and a worry why Bony seems to just miss out.
Second half to come and hopefully Bony will come good.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:49 - Dec 28 with 1544 viewsBloodyhills

So far so good. We are playing well and creating lots. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:49 - Dec 28 with 1534 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 by epaul

73% poss that half!

2 shots on goal !!

We do seem to be having a few more shots from outside the box though

I just wish Bony can get into the game more
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1512 viewsepaul

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 by airedale

Charlie Nicholas is about 90 seconds ahead of my laptop. Annoying.

I got that on sky go and its about 45 secs behind my comm

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193252/1/aston-villa-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-str

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1511 viewscrackerjack

If we could just be more clinical in & around their box we'd score a shed-load against them. They really are a poor side & it's taken a stupid defensive mistake by us for them to score.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1505 viewsBalhamSwan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Great half great hunger shown great character from our boys in the face of such an early gooal, entertaining football. keep it up lads and we`ll have this

good to see some intense in attacking today, interesting the goal came when pablo and lamah were in wide positions, not tucked in midfield - This leaves ben and tiendalli as our only width, and they're not excatly dani alves/jordi alba
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1504 viewsquiff

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

if you've had a gutsfull then feckoff and be quick. ITS FOOTBALL and we go up and down.
Why are you there anyway

Pot and kettle there, you fecked off with a load of drama and soon came back..

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 28 by quiff

Strange old half, horrible error and lots of frustration, but we've also played with some tempo and purpose we've so badly lacked, and a few players who've recently done little to earn the shirt look like they've woken up.

Villa are there for the taking, come on Swans!!

That is a good post IMO and as I see it

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:51 - Dec 28 with 1484 viewsUxbridge

Excellent first half, goal aside. Villa could be out on their feet by the end.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:51 - Dec 28 with 1472 viewslovejuicejack

Cross cross cross cross cross ... get them in boys, makes all the difference with a good cross whipped in with lads in the box.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:51 - Dec 28 with 1470 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 by quiff

thats cos hes a cuuuuuuunt

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:52 - Dec 28 with 1426 viewsperchrockjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 by quiff

yeah pretty impressive reactions I d say.
Hopefully Bony will react as quickly in the second half as we can screw Villa.
We score early in the nexty half and their crowd will go nuts and turn on them big time-AND not like internet stuff

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:52 - Dec 28 with 1417 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 28 by BalhamSwan

good to see some intense in attacking today, interesting the goal came when pablo and lamah were in wide positions, not tucked in midfield - This leaves ben and tiendalli as our only width, and they're not excatly dani alves/jordi alba

yeah good point, dont listen to the boss lads run those wings and lets bag this game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024