Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 56526 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 1 with 2009 viewsTrundle10

Why are we chipping balls into the box ffs
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 1 with 2008 viewssammylee3

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

Question that has to be asked is when are the Swans going to want the game, they clearly dont today

problem is we are not getting behind them even out wide, we are hitting diagonal crosses which unless you have Andy Carrol up front is a waste of time we need to be hitting the byline and crossing we haven't done it in years.

We defending badly, and going forward we can't cross the road not that we get in good areas to do it, then when we do it there's no one in the box

Have we had a shot from outside the box today this is appalling
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:29]
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 1 with 1988 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

10 men pressing us to give the ball away

Honest to god this is embarrassing, I feel sorry for the punters who've trekked up

Players should refund those travelling fans after this poor excuse for a game
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 with 1974 viewsLaudrupFan

When is the next transfer window?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 with 1969 viewsWatchman

I never thought i would see such a gutless shapeless performance than the one at CCS well I was wrong

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 with 1932 viewsGeoffThom

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 by Liberty

This

Just one of those bad days at the office for us, few of our players come out looking good.

How many more bad days at the office are we going to put up with
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 with 1927 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Terrible. It really emphasize the fact we don't have a plan B.

The crossing in are totally useless, never beating the first man.

If we survive this league, it will be by the skin of our teeth.

^^^^^ this

Perhaps Perchie wasn't too far off the mark with his comments

Look at how they've put their bodies on the line. Sad to say it looks like we've not got the stomach for the fight

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 1916 viewsblaine_scfc

Going down. Deservedly so aswell.

Very, very poor side.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 1914 viewsmarchamjack

could we be any worse at crossing

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 1907 viewslovejuicejack

We cannot be happy with this mun
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 1881 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 by blaine_scfc

Going down. Deservedly so aswell.

Very, very poor side.

You better tell Phil, he has us down for tenth finish
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Feb 1 with 1840 viewsSwanfan1

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 by LaudrupFan

When is the next transfer window?

What so we can sign rejects from midtable championship sides ?

players deemed not good enough at Bolton and Middlesbrough going to Swansea, go figure that one out

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Feb 1 with 1832 viewsTrundle10

"bad day at the office" what a load of ballacks that phrase is.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 1 with 1756 viewsquiff

Let's hope the fact the next game being against Cardiff brings some spirit and heart into the team, been hard to watch this today.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 1726 viewsSgorioFruit

the chance has gone now.

when Carroll got sent off we should have been more clinical. We didnt stand a chance in hell scoring a goal by just tapping around outside the box. Why didnt someone just take a dig.

well defended West Ham

Just hope the scum lose now

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 1720 viewsBLAZE

To those saying Britton wouldn't have made any difference, I remember coming up against Stoke in our first season in the Premier League. It was a clash of styles and most people fancied them to bully us off the park..... Instead we stuck to our style of play, stood off them and instead challenged for the second balls. We won comfortably. Crouch won everything in the air but we pinched every knock down and flick on he could fashion..... Now I don't remember if Britton played in that game but the point is, we don't and shouldn't have to pick a team based on our opponents. We were never ever going to match them at their game so we should have stuck with the game plan that has seen us pretty well so far. Amat has done ok as cover all things considered, but there's no way he should've been picked ahead of a fit central midfielder, certainly not one of Leons quality. Just my opinion.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 1711 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

You better tell Phil, he has us down for tenth finish

Said from early on in the season, we wouldn't get 40 points, poor side.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 1705 viewslidojack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 1 by quiff

Let's hope the fact the next game being against Cardiff brings some spirit and heart into the team, been hard to watch this today.

That's what we were hoping for before the last derby..
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 1691 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 1 by quiff

Thats the thing, we dont have any fight or spirit, we will be petrified of cardiff next week
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 1 with 1652 viewsNOTRAC

This is not just our worst performance of the season,but the worst for many,many years.It is hard to say anything any good about anyone on the field.
Laudrup has a lot to answer for after this shambles.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 1 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

Based on today we've got no f*cking spirit.

Magic how we seem to be organised and up for cup games though

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 1 with 1636 viewsGeoffThom

I'am so fed up of somebody not striking the ball it's getting stupid now
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 1 with 1534 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

the chance has gone now.

when Carroll got sent off we should have been more clinical. We didnt stand a chance in hell scoring a goal by just tapping around outside the box. Why didnt someone just take a dig.

well defended West Ham

Just hope the scum lose now

Been saying that all season. We try to walk the ball in to the net rather than firing shots in when the space appears. I know there are exceptions (Shelvey often, Boney, De Guzman occasionaly) but really are we so afraid of having a shot?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 1 with 1521 viewslidojack

We've played 30 minutes against ten men and haven't had a shot on target. This is beyond embarrassing.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 1 with 1511 viewsLaudrupFan

Maybe next time, if West Ham get 2 guys sent off, then we can get a draw.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024