Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 56520 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 1 with 2296 viewsSgorioFruit

i think the biggest mistake we made was not playing Leon,

such a shame

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2294 viewsDull1Thomas

3 subs and deGuzman is still on?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2292 viewslidojack

This is utterly pathetic
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2273 viewswaynekerr55

Honest to god we are a f*cking joke. outworked by 10 men

get the ball f*cking wide

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2258 viewsDrizzy

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

They've got one less player and we still haven't worked out that it might be an idea to play the ball wide

Wayne. I like you, mush. Honestly. But can you please stop banging on about training methods and getting the ball out f*cking wide.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2255 viewsPhil_S

Fair play to Andy Carroll he even waved at everyone on his way off

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 2251 viewsSwanfan1

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 1 by SC_Swan

Have we had a shot on goal since the red card? I can't remember one.

No hope of a draw or even 1 goal this West Ham team is a mismatch for Swansea´s play. this is why we struggle to win against them.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 2245 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 1 by Liam12345

They are extremely defensively strong

And now they add another defender
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 2219 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 by Drizzy

Wayne. I like you, mush. Honestly. But can you please stop banging on about training methods and getting the ball out f*cking wide.

Sorry but I can't promise that sir Driz

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 2195 viewsNatterjack

It amazes me how our professional footballers, with plenty of time and the ball at their feet, can't pick a pass and BEAT THE FIRST MAN when putting the ball across.

JDG, Routledge and Tiendalli (who else) being the main culprits.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 2159 viewsLiam12345

We'll and truly hammered

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 2159 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Fair play to Andy Carroll he even waved at everyone on his way off

I think he is reenacting the incident? :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 2124 viewsDull1Thomas

Thing is it's no easier to score against 9 defenders and no one up front than it is to score against 9 back 1 up.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 2120 viewsGeoffThom

All together now what a load of rubbish sing up at the back
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 2112 viewsjamiewales

Worst performance of the season?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 2087 viewsPhaedrus

how many crosses have we had in the last 20 mins. Very depressing.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 2051 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

i think the biggest mistake we made was not playing Leon,

such a shame

What on earth would Leon do FFS.
This is a game we should have got something out of on paper with the starting team. It's one game Leon would not have positively influenced
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 2047 viewswaynekerr55

10 men pressing us to give the ball away

Honest to god this is embarrassing, I feel sorry for the punters who've trekked up

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 1 with 2045 viewslovejuicejack

Question that has to be asked is when are the Swans going to want the game, they clearly dont today
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 1 with 1980 viewsinspector

this is just p,ss poor
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 1942 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

What on earth would Leon do FFS.
This is a game we should have got something out of on paper with the starting team. It's one game Leon would not have positively influenced

Tracked runners, kept the ball moving through the middle

In short, a better job than a centre half

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 1923 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Didn't expect us to get fu@k all today .
It came with the Worst performance of the season for me .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 1914 viewsLiberty

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 1 by Natterjack

It amazes me how our professional footballers, with plenty of time and the ball at their feet, can't pick a pass and BEAT THE FIRST MAN when putting the ball across.

JDG, Routledge and Tiendalli (who else) being the main culprits.

This

Just one of those bad days at the office for us, few of our players come out looking good.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 1911 viewsPhaedrus

this reminds me of the world cup game in 2002 when Brazil went down to ten men on 60 mins and England didnt even cause a whimper. Nothing.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 1 with 1901 viewsunion_jack

Terrible. It really emphasize the fact we don't have a plan B.

The crossing in are totally useless, never beating the first man.

If we survive this league, it will be by the skin of our teeth.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024