Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53715 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 1652 viewsHalon

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 1 by LaudrupFan

Maybe next time, if West Ham get 2 guys sent off, then we can get a draw.

Not likely....
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread (n/t) on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 1652 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

You better tell Phil, he has us down for tenth finish

[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:44]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 1643 viewsquiff

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

the team have rolled over its only u that aint noticed.

So what do we do then, give up? support another team? sack the manager?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1638 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 1 by ihatechopra

I think Michael Laudrup is tactically inept. Very poor tactics at nullifying west hams threat and then when we do have a chance against 10 men we looked absolutely awful.

I got shot down for saying ML is still learning as a manager and not the demi god some on here see him as.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1635 viewscontroversial_jack

Boooooooooo ! there I said it!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1630 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

And that my dear is why I fear the drop, lots of teams around us want it way more than we do, its like the players already have accepted it. and the problem is we dont have any dogs on the pitch.

To watch players wearing our jersey backing out of challenges which are 70:30 in our favour kills me.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1624 viewsPlasticman

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

Is even embarrasing now Swansea cant even score a goal against West Ham,
just going to pass around the box and dink it in to a West Ham player

you mean like chelsea could?

Oh wait...

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1622 viewsPhil_S

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

You better tell Phil, he has us down for tenth finish

Have I ever predicted that? Nope, I have always maintained that we will not be relegated.

BUt hey if it keeps you happy then you read what you want to read
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1615 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 by quiff

Nothing we can do IMO its down to ML and the squad, we just have to hope.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 1601 viewsOldjack

not one shot on target says it all really

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 1591 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Have I ever predicted that? Nope, I have always maintained that we will not be relegated.

BUt hey if it keeps you happy then you read what you want to read

Uhhmm yes you did, happy clapper
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 1576 viewsPhaedrus

well I'm still going to be objective. Game for game we are neck and neck with last season. I will get worried about relegation when we are relegated.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 1574 viewsNOTRAC

For the first time I now think we are going to be relegated.It just couldn't have been any worse today.
Can Laudrup lift the players.I'm sorry but I don!t think so.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 1 with 1558 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 by quiff

No Sit around all weekend with faces down to our boots, blame everyone including next door's cat, sink a few pints, moan all through Monday then from Tuesday onwards start looking forward to another 6-pointer against Cardiff
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Feb 1 with 1521 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 by controversial_jack

Boooooooooo ! there I said it!

Hope that's out of your system so we won't hear it down the Liberty next Saturday !
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Feb 1 with 1515 viewsPhil_S

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

Uhhmm yes you did, happy clapper

Ummm not I didn't.

And as for the happy clapper stuff you just don't read what's in front of you but then again there is no real surprise to that either, carry on though if it makes you feel better - maybe you want some more schoolboy name calling?

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1501 viewspremierjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 1 by Bonjour

worst performance of the season and chico is an embarrassment to our club

Yes Chico made the most if it but most players do these days, it he didn't and Carroll had stayed on- it would have been 4 or 5 nil. Every player on our team was dreadful
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1491 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

No Sit around all weekend with faces down to our boots, blame everyone including next door's cat, sink a few pints, moan all through Monday then from Tuesday onwards start looking forward to another 6-pointer against Cardiff

By next week everyone will expect us to win again.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1491 viewscontroversial_jack

It's ok , don't worry, we have some more winnable games coming up
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1488 viewsJJ08

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 by Plasticman

that was pretty crap.

Only upside is the ugly buggers got hit on the slightly long term with Carols red card.

Don't see that as an upside, got turned over even though we cheated..... The sending off was embarrassing not something to be proud of.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 1 with 1452 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 by NOTRAC

For the first time I now think we are going to be relegated.It just couldn't have been any worse today.
Can Laudrup lift the players.I'm sorry but I don!t think so.

I'm not sure if we will but today is the first time I've thought that we are really in trouble.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 1 with 1449 viewsPhaedrus

Yes we do. We won one of them just the other night or have you forgotten already? We beat Fulham at home. Something we didn't manage last season.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:49]

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 1 with 1446 viewsquiff

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

Exactly, make no mistake I was fuming watching today's game, and far from happy with the transfer window. It is sometimes a powerless feeling but all we can do is support the team.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:54]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 1428 viewsPlasticman

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 1 by Oldjack

not one shot on target says it all really

That's techincally wrong.

There were some, but the amount of bodies West Ham put in the box meant the shots headed for the target were blocked.

I'm not saying the performance couldn't have been better, cause I certainly felt it wasn't a good game, but let's not start making stuff up, eh?

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 1422 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

Is even embarrasing now Swansea cant even score a goal against West Ham,
just going to pass around the box and dink it in to a West Ham player

A bit like Chelsea then...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024