Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 56525 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1844 viewsDull1Thomas

I know, let's go to the Cardiff game and boo the team on.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1847 views1jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

How many more bad days at the office are we going to put up with

Bad day at the office? fcuk off.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1847 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 1 by NOTRAC

This is not just our worst performance of the season,but the worst for many,many years.It is hard to say anything any good about anyone on the field.
Laudrup has a lot to answer for after this shambles.

Thing is he never does though does he.

He wasn't behind his agent shouting his mouth off

and he then takes off Dyer who was our best winger

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1844 viewsNOTRAC

Ngog, what a waste of money.We are carrying a lot of very mediocre players.The Board have been too complacent!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1840 viewsOldjack

We're right in the brown stuff now ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1842 viewsunion_jack

WHU have put their bodies on the line whereas we've to-toed into tackles. Can't in anyway begrudge them the 3 points.

I now fear next week more than ever tbh.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1841 viewstherealme

2 words, clueless and gutless

Unfair?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1826 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 1 by quiff

Let's hope the fact the next game being against Cardiff brings some spirit and heart into the team, been hard to watch this today.

Clutching at straws me thinks
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1813 viewsquiff

What do you suggest then Lido and Lovejack, roll over before we've begun ffs?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 with 1809 viewsAnotherJohn

Worst display of the season for me - never looked dangerous. As Owen just said WH keeper has had nothing to do. We must get behind the team at home, but it is going to be a real struggle to stay up.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 1 with 1784 viewsJackoBoostardo

This fukking sucks! end thread

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 1 with 1756 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 by Oldjack

We're right in the brown stuff now ,

Down to twelfth - no chance of avoiding relegation now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 1 with 1756 viewsBonjour

worst performance of the season and chico is an embarrassment to our club
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 1743 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 1 by quiff

What do you suggest then Lido and Lovejack, roll over before we've begun ffs?

the team have rolled over its only u that aint noticed.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 1743 viewsmikecph

Bad game! But we will come back next week! I'm out of here before this board goes into meltdown! Have a nice week everybody! :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 1726 viewswaynekerr55

Well if this isn't the wake up call for the manager to actually work on getting some shape to the team rather than sulking when he can't join in the small sided games then there won't be one

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 1706 viewsPlasticman

that was pretty crap.

Only upside is the ugly buggers got hit on the slightly long term with Carols red card.

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 1697 viewscontroversial_jack

Would have been sacked if I had had this many bad days at the office
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 1696 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

Been saying that all season. We try to walk the ball in to the net rather than firing shots in when the space appears. I know there are exceptions (Shelvey often, Boney, De Guzman occasionaly) but really are we so afraid of having a shot?

Ian walsh just expressed "delight" at Pablo actually taking a shot from 25 yards out - says it all
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 1695 viewsNogginthenog

I cannot believe how bad a performance that was. Fear is the key.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 1674 viewsswanny

they wanted it more than us :(

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 1 with 1587 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 by swanny

they wanted it more than us :(

And that my dear is why I fear the drop, lots of teams around us want it way more than we do, its like the players already have accepted it. and the problem is we dont have any dogs on the pitch.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 1 with 1587 viewsihatechopra

I think Michael Laudrup is tactically inept. Very poor tactics at nullifying west hams threat and then when we do have a chance against 10 men we looked absolutely awful.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 1576 viewsPhaedrus

I think the sending off saved us from a raping. We may have snuck of there with some shred of self respect in tact. May.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 1570 viewsWxmJax

West Ham won't have an easier game all year. Why did we persist in trying high balls into the box when they were so obviously not working ? Hit the ball in hard and low, it's not rocket science.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024