Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrups unorthodox ways 12:33 - Feb 9 with 32528 viewsDarran

He'd only met the club secretary 4 or 5 times in all the time he was here when most managers see her once or twice a week and he absolutely refused to give his phone number to any of the players and refused to take theirs,he told the players that if they wanted to speak to him about anything they do it in training,if it was away from training and they needed to speak to him they were to phone someone at the club and ask them to contact him. Hence he couldn't phone the up to say bye bye when he left.

Strange chap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:36 - Feb 12 with 1628 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 10:47 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

Isn't it funny that someone who claims not to be NJ, comes on this board, starts a poll about T2C (someone he " just met"), argues with all the same people Newport argued with, does painfully shyt NFL analysis like NJ did and is general berk like NJ was. Hmmmmmmmm

Hiya, Captain Sham.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:40 - Feb 12 with 1615 viewsraynor94

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 10:50 - Feb 12 by Darran

I have no idea why he keeps denying it?

And there was me thinking he had a brain

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:42 - Feb 12 with 1608 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:40 - Feb 12 by raynor94

And there was me thinking he had a brain

Rayns I have no idea what they're on about honestly. Whatever I'm doing seems to be p*ssing them off though so I've kept it up. I do no't know why I have to keep repeating myself.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:46 - Feb 12 with 1599 viewsraynor94

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:42 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

Rayns I have no idea what they're on about honestly. Whatever I'm doing seems to be p*ssing them off though so I've kept it up. I do no't know why I have to keep repeating myself.

You can't be Newps, you wouldn't have left a name on me if you were

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:51 - Feb 12 with 1581 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:46 - Feb 12 by raynor94

You can't be Newps, you wouldn't have left a name on me if you were

It is Newport Raynor,he keeps saying he doesn't live in Newport because he doesn't live there at the moment,he's currently living in London because he's studying at *** .
What he also doesn't realise that him and my daughter gave a mutual friend on Facebook the thick Newport tw*t.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:53 - Feb 12 with 1570 viewsraynor94

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:51 - Feb 12 by Darran

It is Newport Raynor,he keeps saying he doesn't live in Newport because he doesn't live there at the moment,he's currently living in London because he's studying at *** .
What he also doesn't realise that him and my daughter gave a mutual friend on Facebook the thick Newport tw*t.

Oh, I know it's him Dar

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 1560 viewsSwanzay

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 10:50 - Feb 12 by Darran

I have no idea why he keeps denying it?

Something simular to this might solve the problem:-

Multiple user names action on Anus board,
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135781
Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 1554 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:51 - Feb 12 by Darran

I don't even f*cking have Facebook. I'm not in university either. I work for an advertising firm in Parsons Green.

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:57 - Feb 12 with 1544 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:54 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

I don't even f*cking have Facebook. I'm not in university either. I work for an advertising firm in Parsons Green.

Lovely part of town - especially when the sun is out

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:59 - Feb 12 with 1529 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:57 - Feb 12 by waynekerr55

Lovely part of town - especially when the sun is out

Shame I can't afford to live anywhere near it.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:05 - Feb 12 with 1517 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:54 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:06 - Feb 12 with 1513 viewsjack_lord

Tidy college *** nearly did my Masters there.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:17 - Feb 12 with 1489 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:05 - Feb 12 by Darran

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Whatever gets you off, mate. I've got to get back to work now. Got a job ew see. Ew got a job, Dar?

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:18 - Feb 12 with 1488 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:17 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

Whatever gets you off, mate. I've got to get back to work now. Got a job ew see. Ew got a job, Dar?

No you know I haven't,go and do your homework.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 1473 viewsBLAZE

Would love to meet Mick Foley...

Edit. Wrong thread
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 16:24]
Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:30 - Feb 12 with 1443 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 15:42 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

So what was your name on the old site then?

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:33 - Feb 12 with 1432 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:30 - Feb 12 by Darran

So what was your name on the old site then?

I didn't post on the old PS as I've said before.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:36 - Feb 12 with 1429 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:33 - Feb 12 by Drizzy

I didn't post on the old PS as I've said before.

Ah right no probs.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/74449/blimey-thisll-be-f

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:40 - Feb 12 with 1411 viewsDrizzy

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:36 - Feb 12 by Darran

Ah right no probs.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/74449/blimey-thisll-be-f

Yeah I wouldn't be continuing with my username because I didn't have one hence the laughing emoticon. Jesus you're thick aye. I did read the old PS but NEVER posted. Keep trawling through my posts if you'd like you won't find anything.

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 16:40 - Feb 12 with 1414 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 22:32 - Feb 11 by swancity

In his day one of Europe's finest footballers, a legend of the modern game.

That fact alone ensures that he is treated with utmost respect. He is also a gentleman and in my view handled himself publicly at all times in a dignified , modest and sporting manner, as befitting the manager of swansea city. He was an ideal role model in many ways at our club and his achievements last season including away wins at arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool were immense.

But, and this is a big but, I think his man management skills left much to be desired. He appeared aloof and detached to a point where it was wearing thin and eventually his laid back style was his undoing. I don't know but it seems to me that football isnt running through his veins. He can take or leave it and that attitude was starting to affect those around him. Garry monk doesn't enjoy that legendary status in football which is largely irrelevant anyway but he will get the team fired up again and is showing a lot of potential already. Good luck to GM and thanks for a great time under ML.

Was it time for a change? Yes it seems that way. But not because he didn't wave to or smile at Prosser. LOL.

Good post

Great ambassador for our club at a time where many predicted we'd struggle because we lost Rodgers. He initially injected belief that although we were coming off our best season in recent times and had lost our manager there was no reason to think we couldn't improve.

As with the Sousa year I think a lot of good was done over the last 18 months and we shouldn't forget that

However..... to be a top manager I think you have to have man magement skills of the highest order. Fergie alluded to how he had to change his styles over the years due to how football had changed to get the best out of his players whereas his hair dryer treatment didn't work for everyone. In the era of squad rotation its no longer the norm to say try harder in training and you get back in.

These are grown men and to say they should simply get on with it doesn't seem to have the desired affect. I think this was possibly multipled by how hands on Brendan was. Not saying either way is right just that the players believed in the way before and seemed to struggle with the change

Of course everything I've heard/read could be rubbish!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 12:41 - Feb 13 with 1338 viewsPhil_S

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 10:03 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

Well I hate the word revisionism almost as much as negative and positive and I disagree with you Philip,ok

Disagree with it how much you want mate but you cannot possibly claim that winning a major trophy and leading us into Europe is not progression

Doesn't mean it wasn't his time to go but he took the club to the next level and that by the very definition is progression
Laudrups unorthodox ways on 12:54 - Feb 13 with 1291 viewsRancid

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 22:32 - Feb 11 by swancity

In his day one of Europe's finest footballers, a legend of the modern game.

That fact alone ensures that he is treated with utmost respect. He is also a gentleman and in my view handled himself publicly at all times in a dignified , modest and sporting manner, as befitting the manager of swansea city. He was an ideal role model in many ways at our club and his achievements last season including away wins at arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool were immense.

But, and this is a big but, I think his man management skills left much to be desired. He appeared aloof and detached to a point where it was wearing thin and eventually his laid back style was his undoing. I don't know but it seems to me that football isnt running through his veins. He can take or leave it and that attitude was starting to affect those around him. Garry monk doesn't enjoy that legendary status in football which is largely irrelevant anyway but he will get the team fired up again and is showing a lot of potential already. Good luck to GM and thanks for a great time under ML.

Was it time for a change? Yes it seems that way. But not because he didn't wave to or smile at Prosser. LOL.

Your best post ever.Although the competition wasn't to fierce.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 12:57]
Laudrups unorthodox ways on 12:55 - Feb 13 with 1290 viewsJackanapes

http://www.yell.com/s/advertising+agencies-parsons+green-london.html

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 13:15 - Feb 13 with 1260 viewsDarran

Laudrups unorthodox ways on 12:41 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Disagree with it how much you want mate but you cannot possibly claim that winning a major trophy and leading us into Europe is not progression

Doesn't mean it wasn't his time to go but he took the club to the next level and that by the very definition is progression

Scouce wasn't happy with winning the COC because we'd rested several players and got a tonking at his beloved Anfield the previous Sunday.
He was like a lunatic all week and was still going on about it the day after the final.

FACT.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024