Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 44066 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:05 - Feb 12 with 2874 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Feb 12 by Plasticman

you mean like we did in the 3-3 draw?

No I mean two weeks ago away in those conditions.

But I take your point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:05 - Feb 12 with 2864 viewsAnotherJohn

Not easy to go there in these conditions, and I'm pleased with the point. How on earth though did Stoke get two points from us over the two games? I'm glad that tonight's ref wasn't out to teach us a lesson.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 2856 viewsaspas45

Best away performance of the season

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Feb 12 with 2704 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Feb 12 by Chief

aaaahhhh stream just stopped. whats happening?

Check these out mate. Just watched the entire game in HD with no interruption and on my LCD. It's got a full menu system too. Awesome. Www.readybakedpi.co.uk
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:18 - Feb 12 with 2583 viewsborinifanclub

fantastic performance would have been 3 points but for begovitch getting a hand to bony's shot..that took the sting out letting shawcroft hoof it away shame he didn't shoot first time but 4 points from 6 this week is not bad....now we have 2 minor cup games to divert us ! COYS

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Feb 12 with 2549 viewstomdickharry

The critisism of some of the players on this thread is uncalled for, point against a team who have a formidable home record great result,well done.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Feb 12 with 2544 viewsjack_lord

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Feb 12 by HugeEnkins

Check these out mate. Just watched the entire game in HD with no interruption and on my LCD. It's got a full menu system too. Awesome. Www.readybakedpi.co.uk

similar to the xbmc but more expensive?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:23 - Feb 12 with 2508 viewsMiklos

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Feb 12 by HugeEnkins

150 quid for a $35 machine and freely available software, yes what a steal
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:28 - Feb 12 with 2440 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:23 - Feb 12 by Miklos

150 quid for a $35 machine and freely available software, yes what a steal

If you want a pcb hanging off the back of your tv, then go for it. If, like me you ain't got a clue how to set it up or fix it if it goes wrong then have a look. Read the fine print. It pays for itself!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Feb 12 with 2410 viewsBLAZE

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:28 - Feb 12 by HugeEnkins

If you want a pcb hanging off the back of your tv, then go for it. If, like me you ain't got a clue how to set it up or fix it if it goes wrong then have a look. Read the fine print. It pays for itself!

Thanks buddy, I'm interested. All this DNS proxy server sh*t gives me a headache. Is this just plug and play?
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:33 - Feb 12 with 2375 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Thanks buddy, I'm interested. All this DNS proxy server sh*t gives me a headache. Is this just plug and play?

Yeah, I just plugged it an and followed the user guide. Piece of piss. Use my iPhone for a remote control and bingo.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 23:06 - Feb 12 with 2214 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Feb 12 by Darran

Liverpool. Yessssssssssss.

is your other name Drizzle/Newp?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 23:24 - Feb 12 with 2131 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Feb 12 by aspas45

Best away performance of the season

It was a good point, certainly, but let's not get carried away, eh?

As far as away games I think Valencia rated quite a bit higher than this one.

conditions didn't make it easy tonight, though, as was quite visible with all the misspasses and slips on the surface.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Feb 13 with 1993 viewsSwansNZ

Mark Hughes disappointed in the referee for not giving them a penalty (or 2)

... if only Robert Madley was the referee, eh Mark!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:13 - Feb 13 with 1934 viewsDull1Thomas

ok (deep breath) a decent performance but not greatly different from several others. Failed to take chances again.
Given the grief Laudrup got for strange subs I'm surprised no one has been honest enough to question raking off Leon, Pablo & Dyer.
I'm fully behind Monk but we gave away another 2 points last night/

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:54 - Feb 13 with 1903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:13 - Feb 13 by Dull1Thomas

ok (deep breath) a decent performance but not greatly different from several others. Failed to take chances again.
Given the grief Laudrup got for strange subs I'm surprised no one has been honest enough to question raking off Leon, Pablo & Dyer.

Precautionary subs? We know Pablo gets his fair share of injuries, Leon is 31 and has to be managed carefully and Dyer not long back from a nasty injury. With Adam in his usual cowardly form who knows?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 04:07 - Feb 13 with 1895 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:13 - Feb 13 by Dull1Thomas

I thought the performance was much better than most of late.

The subs were done later than ML used to do them - you could almost set your watch at the hour mark, when ML made his first change. Leon was only subbed in the last minute or two, hardly a cause for disapproval!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:08 - Feb 13 with 1772 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry mate I think that was far better. Tempo, passing with a purpose and none of the "sit back and lets see if we can ride the storm" that probably would have happened under Laudrup

Should have won it but happy with a point

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:05 - Feb 13 with 1735 viewsUxbridge

Regarding the subs, I thought De Guz for Pablo was a good move as the latter was flagging a little. Surprised Dyer went off and Emnes was pretty awful during his cameo - gave the ball away far too often in dangerous areas. Amat for Leon was sensible given the likely aerial bombardment.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Feb 13 with 1700 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Feb 13 by SwansNZ

Mark Hughes disappointed in the referee for not giving them a penalty (or 2)

... if only Robert Madley was the referee, eh Mark!

Every time I see that gog c*nt's moaning mug I want to take the sharp end of a garden spade to it.

The worst and most annoying manager in the PL. Does he have a single redeeming feature?
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Feb 13 with 1691 viewsJohnw102

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Every time I see that gog c*nt's moaning mug I want to take the sharp end of a garden spade to it.

The worst and most annoying manager in the PL. Does he have a single redeeming feature?

One redeeming feature he is not Alan Pardew!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Feb 13 with 1681 viewsraynor94

You could have surprised me with the monk comment, would have snapped your hand off for a point before the game, sorry but to say it was two points thrown away is laughable. It was a vastly improved away performance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Feb 13 with 1672 viewsmonmouth

I'm delighted with that point, that could easily have been three, and the fact our fluency and desire is clearly returning. yes we tried to overplay at times, particularly in the conditions, but it don't half look like the players are enjoying themselves again. Bring on the cup double - let's have two finals!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:05 - Feb 13 with 1657 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

the eloquency of your metaphors is one of the true joys of this board

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:20 - Feb 13 with 1627 viewsperchrockjack

All my spades have been blunted by endless years of throwing them at Badgers

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024