Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 44067 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2472 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Could of easily won with the bony chance but hey ho a point is a point COYS!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2472 viewsrob

Considering the conditions and it was flamming Stoke away, pretty happy with that. Great performance overall also.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2465 viewsperchrockjack

possibly more encouraging that Cardiff game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2464 viewsBLAZE

Good result but could easily have been 3. Would've bet my missus on Bony putting away that chance in the 6 yard box. Positive signs though
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2457 viewsOldjack

Excellent point off a bunch of thugs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2449 viewsdgt73

Normally struggle at stoke, so a point is decent. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2443 viewsjacksinceever

Much better lads. Under Laudrup I don't think we'd have got that point
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2437 viewsquiff

Deserved more but I'll take a point and the fight shown in the performance.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2419 viewsepaul

Brilliant point

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2406 viewsDr_Winston

Cracking performance. Team looks like they've had lead weights removed from round their necks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2365 viewsTokijo

Happy point, another 2 dropped though.!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 2241 viewsC_jack

Fantastic point. Glad we got the game played.

I don't know what Garry is doing in that changing room at half time, but it works!

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 2222 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Wet and windy night at Stoke........good point

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 2181 viewsJonnyTheJack

Considering the last 2 performances up there that's a great performance. Keeps our momentum going.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 2170 viewsmikl0s

10th place and 4 points to the drop - not bad.

Only CP can go above us if they win so it's looking better - anything less than 3 points against CP will be a problem but if we can pickup more than 3 points in the next 3 EPL fixtures we should be happy.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 2165 viewslovejuicejack

Great point against the antifootball but should of been three with poor defending for their 1st. well done Monk and the crew.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 2168 viewsjacksinceever

Four wins from twelve games would I feel see us safe
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 2050 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Feb 12 by Dr_Winston

Cracking performance. Team looks like they've had lead weights removed from round their necks.

It's really looking promising now. I can see us getting a few big results in the next month or so. Excited by that. We'd have undoubtedly subsided without a murmur in that game two weeks ago.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 2035 viewsJohnw102

Would have ripped their hand off if they had offered a point before the game. Very good point .

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 2020 viewsLiam12345

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Feb 12 by jacksinceever

Four wins from twelve games would I feel see us safe

depends if the results at the bottom of the table go our way aswell

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Feb 12 with 1992 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Feb 12 by monmouth

It's really looking promising now. I can see us getting a few big results in the next month or so. Excited by that. We'd have undoubtedly subsided without a murmur in that game two weeks ago.

you mean like we did in the 3-3 draw?

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:03 - Feb 12 with 1898 viewsVetchitBack

The energy, tempo and positivity!

Was Laudrup telling the players to play lethargically or did both parties stop caring?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 1898 viewsblaine_scfc

Good performance today, absolutely gutted Wilf didn't bury that chance in the six yard box. On to Everton now, would give players like Taylor, N'Gog etc a game to see how they do.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 1890 viewsEdmundo

Good point, well done Monky and boys!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 1888 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Feb 12 by monmouth

Palace, West Brom, Norwich and Villa are the games we'd have to be looking to win. I'd fancy us to get something at Newcastle too the way they're imploding at the minute. With Southampton and Hull in there as well survival shouldn't be a problem if the current resurgence continues.

With Michu and Shelvey to come back into the team as well we're looking pretty set for a hopefully stress free run in. Surprising what a little confidence and the will to win games rather than just try not to lose them will get you.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024