Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 43656 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Feb 12 with 2538 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly these arseipes are getting away with it as Adam should IMO been sent off. It s what you expect though especially a Crouch goal. Awful thought that this very evening he could be bearing down on that lovely Abbey girl

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Feb 12 with 2537 viewsaspas45

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Feb 12 by TenkosBlondeWig

there isn't much in Stoke.
We playing ok but 0 attempts on goal sums it up - need to take some shots
Emnes or DeGuzman for Canas for me

Davies and Canas have been poor

Yeah get on Taylor and Emnes.

Surprised alvaro made the bench .......

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Feb 12 with 2529 viewsangryjack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Feb 12 by Plasticman

I like Canas, but he's a DM being used outside his area of expertise right now.

he playing defensive mid with leon with pablo further forward but he too slow reacting to things not the answer for me
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread (n/t) on 21:01 - Feb 12 with 2447 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Feb 12 by Plasticman

if shots blocked by defenders doesn't count as 'on target', then yes, we didn't get a shot on target.

Get off FM ffs, shots on target means shots on target you effin moron.......and please don't type your response in an essay.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 21:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 12 with 2421 viewskarnataka

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Feb 12 by aspas45

Yeah get on Taylor and Emnes.

Surprised alvaro made the bench .......

Benches don't make themselves you know. Where does it say he made it?
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Feb 12 with 2380 viewssammylee3

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 12 by karnataka

would of started with Emnes again and Taylor as its stoke, leave light weights on bench
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Feb 12 with 2358 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 12 by karnataka

He's probably a better carpenter than a striker...........

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Feb 12 with 2355 viewscentrestandswan

Have we won a game after being a goal down this season?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Feb 12 with 2315 viewsharemscarem

Bony has been dangerous and still is.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Feb 12 with 2283 viewsaspas45

We so deserve a equaliser.

Still frustating we have not tested their keeper or had a shot on target.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 21:07]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 2155 viewsBLAZE

Fully deserved
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 2145 viewsharemscarem

Deserved!! YES!!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 2142 viewsDr_Winston

YEEES

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 2127 viewsBanosswan

Chico!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsexiledinenglandjack

A headed goal at Stoke, did i see correctly???
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2088 viewsmikl0s

YES - Chico you lovely bastard

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2083 viewsstevethejack

Lovely backward header from Chico
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2079 viewssammylee3

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

Chico!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!! CHICO my boy!!!!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2073 viewsOdgaard

Chico!!! :D Hero or villain!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2060 viewsPlasticman

pablo and chico. great players :)

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2052 viewsslate_dk

Chico time
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2042 viewsrob

Get in! Going to be a long second half, but, we need to keep getting at them and we can win this.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2028 viewsJohnw102

Been coming, go on and win it now COYS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Feb 12 with 1997 viewskarnataka

it had been coming, let's step on the gas like we can now.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Feb 12 with 1931 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Oh and is this the same hernandez who was dissapointed to see Mickey go? Talk about new lease of life!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024