Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 43657 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Feb 13 with 1537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:05 - Feb 13 by waynekerr55

the eloquency of your metaphors is one of the true joys of this board

He's got a point. I've been thinking why the vast majority of Welsh ex players (particularly the gogs) dislike us so much. It's plucky , brave Cardiff while they flounder but not many good words for us.
Is it because of the classic Welsh/British mindset of glorifying heroic failure but not success. Can't they handle the fact that we've actually WON something ? Sadly pathetic and bitter if true.
Still if the likes of Fabregas show their admiration along with many of the press people in England , Europe and the world in general who gives a sh*t about their twisted negativity

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:23 - Feb 13 with 1536 viewsjedijack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Thanks buddy, I'm interested. All this DNS proxy server sh*t gives me a headache. Is this just plug and play?

Hi Blaze - How you doing mate?

As said correctly by another poster, you can make this for not far off £35, this price is a total rip off. I know a guy in Porthcawl doing them for £80 which I think is a stupid price to pay.

All you need is a raspberrypi, a case and an SD card. The software all the information you need can be found on http://www.xbmchub.com

If you have a PC you can do exactly the same thing by installing XBMC in windows and using the plugins from XBMC Hub with that.

Feel free to PM me if you want any help mate.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:26 - Feb 13 with 1524 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He's got a point. I've been thinking why the vast majority of Welsh ex players (particularly the gogs) dislike us so much. It's plucky , brave Cardiff while they flounder but not many good words for us.
Is it because of the classic Welsh/British mindset of glorifying heroic failure but not success. Can't they handle the fact that we've actually WON something ? Sadly pathetic and bitter if true.
Still if the likes of Fabregas show their admiration along with many of the press people in England , Europe and the world in general who gives a sh*t about their twisted negativity

Horne,Ratcliffe,Rush all not that keen on us -all Flintshire so therefore only technically Welsh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:29 - Feb 13 with 1515 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:26 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Horne,Ratcliffe,Rush all not that keen on us -all Flintshire so therefore only technically Welsh

I don't think Barry Horne hates us, he's just a f*cking idiot.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 10:29]
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:30 - Feb 13 with 1509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:26 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Gary Speed was perhaps one of the few flint shire boys who liked us bless his soul

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:35 - Feb 13 with 1498 viewsperchrockjack

Well G DAY matey.

I ll admit to be a little jaundiced myself as Horne was/is a Blue Evertonian and like Ratcliffe and Southall are a weird bunch probably due to the fact they re on the very edge of Wales and look out over to the Wirral and see a land fit for Bishop Gore boys who fecked up due to the swinging 60s and all that went with it.

Have to say Connah s Quay, Queensferry .Flint Shotton all places to avoid unless absolutely essential. The Queensferry by pass is the greatest man made structure since the Pyramids. It does a wonderful job

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:35 - Feb 13 with 1500 viewsBLAZE

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:23 - Feb 13 by jedijack

As said correctly by another poster, you can make this for not far off £35, this price is a total rip off. I know a guy in Porthcawl doing them for £80 which I think is a stupid price to pay.

All you need is a raspberrypi, a case and an SD card. The software all the information you need can be found on http://www.xbmchub.com

If you have a PC you can do exactly the same thing by installing XBMC in windows and using the plugins from XBMC Hub with that.

Hi buddy, nice to see you're still around. Didn't see your reply until now.... Thanks for the offer, I'll probably be in touch in a few weeks! Thanks again
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Feb 13 with 1493 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:20 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

All my spades have been blunted by endless years of throwing them at Badgers

but thankfully not at PROSS!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Feb 13 with 1490 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:30 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Gary Speed was perhaps one of the few flint shire boys who liked us bless his soul

which is why I didn't mention him.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Feb 13 with 1451 viewsBLAZE

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:23 - Feb 13 by jedijack

Check your PMs
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - Feb 16 with 1339 viewsgibs0n

ML will Tuesday tell his version of what happened. Today he brother in law said to the media that ML never went to Paris for two days as claimed. It will be interesting to know what really happened, even though ML for sure is the past now.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Feb 16 with 1335 viewsPhil_S

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - Feb 16 by gibs0n

ML will Tuesday tell his version of what happened. Today he brother in law said to the media that ML never went to Paris for two days as claimed. It will be interesting to know what really happened, even though ML for sure is the past now.

So we made the part up about him being in Paris? Ok then.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 1331 viewsexiledclaseboy

I genuinely don't give a f*ck what Laudrup's version is. He's gone now, in the past. Thanks for the memories but we don't care now.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 1325 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - Feb 16 by gibs0n

I suppse he went for 36 hours, not two days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 16 with 1311 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024